Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask ShizNat on Tumbler... I didn't know where to put this sorry.

2 posters

Go down

shiznat - Ask ShizNat on Tumbler... I didn't know where to put this sorry. Empty Ask ShizNat on Tumbler... I didn't know where to put this sorry.

Post by PuppyHaru Wed May 20, 2015 2:48 am

It's been awhile since i've done anything for this fandom I love... so hello Mikoto Minagi

Randomly while i was bored i decided to create a blog on tumbler. It's an ask and roleplay blog where i will be roleplaying both Natsuki kuga and shizuru fujino.

I just put this up here to see if anyone else was interested in it... it's an interesting concept and i hope to fill shiznat fans like myself with feels or humor (mostly humor)

i'll send a link if anyone is interested.

well cya later... i'll just go disappear again Akira Okuzaki
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

shiznat - Ask ShizNat on Tumbler... I didn't know where to put this sorry. Empty Re: Ask ShizNat on Tumbler... I didn't know where to put this sorry.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 20, 2015 7:25 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:It's been awhile since i've done anything for this fandom I love... so hello Mikoto Minagi

Randomly while i was bored i decided to create a blog on tumbler. It's an ask and roleplay blog where i will be roleplaying both Natsuki kuga and shizuru fujino.

I just put this up here to see if anyone else was interested in it... it's an interesting concept and i hope to fill shiznat fans like myself with feels or humor (mostly humor)

i'll send a link if anyone is interested.

well cya later... i'll just go disappear again Akira Okuzaki

Just post the link here! That way, I can share the others on Facebook. Most of them are tumblr dwellers. XD I may have to dust mine off to give this a try. ShizNat2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shiznat - Ask ShizNat on Tumbler... I didn't know where to put this sorry. Empty Re: Ask ShizNat on Tumbler... I didn't know where to put this sorry.

Post by PuppyHaru Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:55 am

unfortunately because it's been so long since i've been on anything like that I've forgotten it and my details to it sorry T.T
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:18 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:unfortunately because it's been so long since i've been on anything like that I've forgotten it and my details to it sorry T.T

All is forgiven. If you ever decide to create one, just let us know! Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down