Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Universal Mai-Otome Roleplay

+18
Lerena
Nina Wang
GoldenSun13
Juliet
SarahGallagher
WolvenBane08
Miya1
TomoeMarguerite
Chaglette
The Fire Stirring Ruby
mandygirl78
Ice Silver Crystal
Maishooters
denerop
Flamewolf119
RedEyedWolf
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
22 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Universal Mai-Otome Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: The Universal Mai-Otome Roleplay

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Should I introduce Erstin, as she's already been in the previous pages?

((Yes you should! Interact with the first character you're close to, so that you can get a conversation started. Luckily this is Garderobe, not Fuuka, so everyone is pretty much together rather than separated having their own problems to deal with. :) ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Universal Mai-Otome Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: The Universal Mai-Otome Roleplay

Post by FujinoShizuru Thu May 19, 2011 1:18 pm

((I've already told Juliet my choice..

But I'll RP Shizuru Viola if possible? ^^))
FujinoShizuru
FujinoShizuru
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 54
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 19, 2011 1:21 pm

FujinoShizuru wrote:((I've already told Juliet my choice..

((Possible. Flamewolf and Baneh are occupied. You are nao the Bewitching Smile Amethyst for this RP, good luck!))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by FujinoShizuru Thu May 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
FujinoShizuru wrote:((I've already told Juliet my choice..

((Possible. Flamewolf and Baneh are occupied. You are nao the Bewitching Smile Amethyst for this RP, good luck!))

((Alright, ookini. If either of them comes back and would like to be Shizuru Viola again, please let me know. I'll let them take up on her again. Shizuru Fujino))

Stepping out to the arena floor with Arika, Shizuru glanced up ahead and noted Natsuki authorizing the young Otome's robe. She took the signal and gave Arika a reassuring smile that she'd do alright before leaning down and whispered her authorization with a kiss at Arika's GEM.

"Do your best, Arika-chan." She murmured softly and left the arena floor, returning to the balcony overlooking the arena.
FujinoShizuru
FujinoShizuru
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wang Fri May 20, 2011 12:06 pm

"Eh???" Eyes slightly wide, Arika stood in awe as her new Coral gem glimmered and a red robe materialized around her body. "AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!" Exclaimed the brunette as she spun around as enthusiastic as ever.

A loud gong-like sound was heard and Arika grasped the staff-like weapon tighter as the arena floor she stepped on rose above. Her enthuasism was replaced by an overwhelming feeling of anxiety as she peered up at the large crowd of audience. She didn't notice it before but the arena was full of Garderobe students who were eager to watch the dance battle.

Natsuki Kruger walked up to the edge of the arena's balcony. She threw a glance at the empty Royal Balcony before turning her attention back to the two Coral Otome and began her announcement.

"As usual, judgment shall be done by members of Five Columns. With my position as a headmistress, I'll officially announce the start of this dance battle between Nina Wang and Arika Yumemiya." Arika felt even more nervous that she was losing her balance, she could barely feel her own feet.

Another gong-like sound was heard.

"Begin!" No! Wait!
Nina Wang
Nina Wang
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 41
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Fri May 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Prepared for Arika's hesitance, Nina immediately sprang into action. From her podium, she used her increased Otome strength to jump towards Arika, baton held high above her head ready to swing down onto Arika's head...

but it didn't reach it's mark, instead hitting the nao empty air where the ant once stood. With nothing to stop the blow, Nina nearly fell over with the momentum but she managed to catch herself quickly. Looking around, she couldn't see Arika anywhere. Where is she?
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena_Sayers Fri May 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Lol ill take akane and mikoto I guess since the good ones are taken. But if there are few good ones pls pm me

Rena_Sayers
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 34
Armitage GUTS!!! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wang Fri May 20, 2011 11:50 pm

"Where is Arika?" Glancing up from her seat, the blunette scanned the battle arena. Natsuki's eyes searched high and low but yet Arika was nowhere to be seen.

"That's hurt... " Arika scratched the back of her head sheepishly, her whole body was aching. It took her a while to realize what was going on. The atmosphere swirled around her, the knees of hers gave out and she fell down from the stone pillar. She was sure she saw Nina tried to strike an attack before she fell down by herself. Realizing how stupid she had been acting, Arika shook her head and tried to focus on the battle.

I want to be an otome! I'll definitely be one! Grandma said if you try your best, you'll be rewarded!

Eyes narrow with a burning determination, Arika took a tight hold of her baton and fixed the weight upon both feet. The antsy lift up her head, searching for her opponent.

There she was. Nina was standing on one of the pillars, distracted and looking around for any signs of Arika. Arika's hopes rose up, she took aim and extended her baton.

How unfortunate of her. Nothing happened.

"Eh???" Arika swung her baton aimlessly as her last tries failed. It was too late, her voice was very loud and it might had caught her opponent's attention.
Nina Wang
Nina Wang
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat May 21, 2011 5:34 am

Nina nearly jumped with surprise when she heard Arika's exclamation. She of course had a tight hold on her emotions, and instead of looking shocked she jumped down to where Arika had landed; again her baton raised. As she came down from the high pillar, she could see Arika's new found determination sparkling in her eyes. Just as she was about to reach her target, Arika barrel rolled out the way...

Nina was expecting this and quickly lengthened her baton, striking Arika in the chest, sending her flying.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wang Sat May 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Unable to avoid Nina's rapid approach, Arika captured the full force of the attack, sending her off flying against the arena wall. Without giving up, Arika quickly stood up and grabbed her baton, ignoring all the pain striking in her body.

I won't...lose..

Grasping her element tightly, Arika embed the baton into the arena ground and extended it. Relying on the extended baton, Arika went up and reached a pillar. The Antsy steadied her position on the pillar before starting to run and jump from a pillar to a pillar, reaching Nina's stance.

Stepping on where Nina was standing, Arika retracted her hand, delivering Nina a swift punch on the face.
Nina Wang
Nina Wang
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sun May 22, 2011 6:43 am

Nina was in shock. The blow she had just delivered Arika should have knocked out the untrained girl. Instead it seemed to give her a fiercer determination as she jumped from pillar to pillar, quickly coming closer to Nina. With no place to run, Nina solidified her stance and prepared for the blow, a counter attack already formed in her mind. However, she did not expect Arika to go for her face. *Smack!* The punch landed with a sickening crack, blinding Nina in pain for a few seconds. Thankfully, the nano-machines within her body quickly set about repairing the damage, numbing the pain. Those brief seconds of confusion were all Arika needed though...
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wang Mon May 23, 2011 4:33 am

Arika was in delight, seeing her first attack had landed perfectly on the blunette. Nina was in a deep pain.

Taking this chance, the Antsy raised her fist, she then headed on trying to give Nina one of her powerful punch.

Failed.

It didn't hit the target.

"But-" Arika paused as her blue eyes widened at the view in front of her.

Last edited by Nina Wang on Mon May 23, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Nina Wang
Nina Wang
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Mon May 23, 2011 5:54 am

Nina saw the next punch coming in slow motion, I am not going to allow her to get the best of me again! With this new determination, Nina swerved her head out of the way and caught the punch with her hand. In one move, she twisted Arika's arm behind her, and kicked her in the back, again, sending her flying in to a pillar.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wang Mon May 23, 2011 10:31 am

Arika was thrown backwards due to the strong force of Nina's attack. Luckily, she managed to catch her right foot on a pillar, preventing her from falling down.

The brunette held her hands in a defensive position, trying so hard to stay conscious, her vision had became blur. Arika was not prepared for this, she was having a hard time defending herself from Coral #1.

Arika's right ankle was twisted and horribly swollen from her last encounter with Nina. With a conclusive breath, Arika let her eyes scan the battle arena.

She couldn't see Nina anywhere...
Nina Wang
Nina Wang
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon May 23, 2011 11:22 pm

((I don't know where to step in.))
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 24, 2011 12:03 am

Lerena wrote:((I don't know where to step in.))

((Juliet Nao Zhang normally makes spontaneous entrances into a scene in Mai Otome. Start off with any of the girls above and they'll follow up. Simple, nu? :3 ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by FujinoShizuru Tue May 24, 2011 3:41 am

Shizuru had been watching the fight from the balcony intently, impressed by the effort from both girls and the minute Nina was out of sight, she glanced around the arena to see where the Coral #1 was.

Crimson hues scanned the arena till they landed on Natsuki and she smiled softly before looking back at Arika. 'Ara, where is Nina..?' Honestly, she was more curious about who would be the winner of this battle. Arika was doing quite well for a beginner going up against the #1 Coral.. she could already tell the azure-eyed girl had the potential to be an Otome.
FujinoShizuru
FujinoShizuru
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue May 24, 2011 5:32 am

Nina was hiding in one of the spots not many people knew about. Despite it's circular design made specifically to give no one to hide, during her training one day, she had found a particular "corner" out of site from the audience, cameras and, if you lucky, your opponent. I've got you know Arika she though, preparing her most powerful attack, let's get this over and done with.

Underneath her feet, a rumbling started. First it was just a small tremor which she mistook for the start of her attack, but slowly the whole place started to shake. What the...?
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue May 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:((Juliet Nao Zhang normally makes spontaneous entrances into a scene in Mai Otome. Start off with any of the girls above and they'll follow up. Simple, nu? :3 ))

((So she just appears in a scene randomly? That's actually what I was going to do, but most people frown on that. xD))
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue May 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Lerena wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:((Juliet Nao Zhang normally makes spontaneous entrances into a scene in Mai Otome. Start off with any of the girls above and they'll follow up. Simple, nu? :3 ))

((So she just appears in a scene randomly? That's actually what I was going to do, but most people frown on that. xD))

((Do it! I dare ya! Shizuru Fujino))
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by FujinoShizuru Tue May 24, 2011 8:19 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:
Lerena wrote:

((Do it! I dare ya! Shizuru Fujino))

((Make that a double dare~ come on, you can dew eet!))

~*~

As she was expecting Nina to surprise them with a sneak attack, Shizuru blinked when she felt the balcony shake just a little. At first she assumed it was one of Nina's special attacks but then the trembling became more violent and she immediately reacted, brushing her tawny locks back over her shoulder and whispered hurriedly, 'Materialize!' She knew something was terribly wrong.. no Coral or Otome could make a whole place rumble like it did at the moment.

After her robe was initiated, she swiftly flew down in the arena and landed by Arika, materializing her double-edged Naginata and narrowed her eyes, expecting an ambush.
FujinoShizuru
FujinoShizuru
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Lerena wrote:((So she just appears in a scene randomly? That's actually what I was going to do, but most people frown on that. xD))

((Unlike most would-be Mai-groups, we're not 'most people' here. ^_~ We're weird. Different. Do things backwards. Break traditional RP rules and bring Zhang's attractive butt into the scene already. Wink

Great job everyone, good chemistry and pacing. ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Wed May 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Seeing the third column come down on to the arena, Nina knew that something was going terribly wrong. Coming out from her hiding place, she flew up to where Arika and Shizuru were standing. "What's happening Meister Viola" She asked. Before Shizuru could answer, there was a rather large rumble that cracked some of the remaining pillars within the arena.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Wang Thu May 26, 2011 7:49 am

"Shizuru!" Natsuki finally stood up as the Bewitching Smile Amethyst flew out of the balcony to the battle arena where Arika was. The headmistress could feel a violent jolt as the whole battle arena was shaking. A pillar made a loud cracked noise as it crumbled onto the ground. Students had gotten up from their seats, panicking. The blunette then looked around viciously, searching for any abnormalities.

Something is wrong...
xxxx
Arika shrieked in panic, "What's hap-" The antsy abruptly stopped when the ground started to split beneath them, revealing a giant mechanical-like creature.

"A slave?" The headmistress' eyes enlarged in shock.
Nina Wang
Nina Wang
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thu May 26, 2011 8:18 am

Sergay stopped his steps and examined the surrounding. He felt the ground was moving brutally, rumbling below his feet. His brows furrowed. Earthquake?

The Artai embassy was taken aback when a sudden loud roaring noise filled the silence. He turned his sight to the battle arena. This sound... Could it be... a Slave? In Garderobe? Sergay shook his head at the thought. Out of curiosity, he charged forward, heading to the massive battle arena.
Juliet
Juliet
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 211
Armitage GUTS!!! : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next