Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

+4
midori's crazy398
firesphere306
Bluholic711
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 21 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:04 am

firesphere306 wrote:Johanna shuffled her feet over to Oscar and the others. She ran her fingers through her hair and let it fall to the side, making it shield half of her vision. "Yeah, I felt it. It's a strange, normally the tributes that I would know would jump to their death. It would be an easy victory for me, but having the agility to bounce back up after a fall like that...it's incredible."  

Oscar nods in agreement. "Thankfully, it will be aid us along this dangerous terrain. I must apologize for not obtaining information on Alphard's whereabouts. Wait, there was a flash in the sky a few moments earlier. We could journey towards the source of the flashing light."

firesphere306 wrote:"Yo, Elsa and Rezetta. That flight here could have been better, but thanks for the attempt. You're at least better than some of the pilots in my district. They suck balls." Johanna shook her head and kept looking around them, trying to find any source of living civilians anywhere.  

Oscar sweatdrops and motions her white gloved right hand. "Nobody can proclaim the act of..."sucking balls"...as eloquent as you did, Johanna."

WolvenBane08 wrote:
“Even with our dearth of information,” Elsa moved on. “As Lady Oscar said, we need to remain prepared. The man she chased down may have been a lone wolf, but we shouldn’t bet on it.”

"When Arika unleashed her sorcery into our minds, I got the impression that most of her female disciples are full of blind pride. Even without a physical description, it's a little safe to say that it won't require great labor to single such a brash woman out. My nerves feel somewhat more relaxed knowing it isn't the woman in gold armor..."

Bluholic711 wrote:"Um, thanks," Rezetta replied. "You can thank those beams for the rocky flight. It was nearly a chore to dodge them away. Either way, we're back together."

The tall woman in white nodded at Elsa's suggestions. They couldn't afford to trust a soul in such a dangerous environment.

"Agreed. We should trend carefully from here on out. I don't want to partake in any unnecessary fights, but I will defend myself. As well as all of you."

"HA! That makes things a lot easier for us, girlies!"

Oscar makes a sharp turn, spotting several men; all carrying something that made her feel uneasy. Whispering to Johanna, who stood nearest to her, "I count 45. They have surrounded us perfectly with no exits."

The Frenchwoman reluctantly reached for her new forged Rapier, but remembered that Rezetta was here...and did not look pleased.

The leader of this band of brigands (so it seemed to Oscar) sported a prosthetic leg and shiny metallic teeth that was stained with blood.

"We heard some loud screaming...from women, no less. Naturally, we took it upon ourselves to check things out. Isn't that right, boys?"

The cackling men were nothing but a bunch of dirty hyenas, all carrying huge rocket launchers. Of course, Oscar did not know these were dreaded explosive weapons from the future. It made her feel helpless just by the mood and the hideous body language the men put on display.

"WELL, WELL! Look at the small one..." commented the leader, eyeing Elsa in front of him. "Hey, little doe-eyed Bambi...", forcefully pinching her cheek and licking it with his sandpaper tongue. "Ever been fucked by a knife?!"

Oscar shuffled over and grab the man by the throat, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER, YOU PIG!" threatened the noble woman in her deep husky voice.

"Big mistake, sshweetheart! BLAST THESE WHORES!"

The man signaled his men to fire off all their rocket launchers. Like a pack of hyenas, they moved in closer to their prey and took aim. Oscar dropped the leader, causing him to gag and crawl away so his men can aim without concern. Oscar rushed to Elsa's side and shields her body, "I won't let them! JOHANNA! REZETTA!!!!!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 21 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:33 am

Unpleased, annoyed, and exasperated, Rezetta unsheated her weapon and swung it with ease. The missiles were sliced up like raw potatoes as the half pieces fell with a thud.

The bandits had their jaws drop to the floor at the mere sight of the opposing woman's might.

With a piercing glare, Rezetta drops her previous cartridge, inserts another with an angry emoji symbol and loads it in.

"Apparently, you sickos have no idea on how to treat a lady. So, I'll take it upon myself to teach you, personally."

And at the sound of her weapon loading, the demonoid blasts off at a higher speed, charging right towards the large group like a rocket.

She converted the scythe to a sickle-shape and spins her way through the mass, cutting up and down, left and right, leaving bullets and body parts flying into the air.

She disembowels the brigands quicker and quicker until the last one falls, she blasts into a jump, and lands in a pose with her scythe hanging behind her as bullets rain from the sky.

"Class dismissed..."

She looked back at her carnage and noticed something amiss. The body parts, every single one of them, were not bleeding. But...sparkling? Their heads, arms and legs were spewing electric sparks. Rezetta never seen such a sight before.

"Um...friends? You might want to take a look at this."

Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:
"Um...friends? You might want to take a look at this."

Kneeling down for a closer observation, Oscar examined the random body parts that spat specks of electricity. She reached over to grab one of the arms, in disbelief of what she was seeing. She remembered back to being surrounded; noticing small details that, at the time, gave away what she had thought was the obvious.

"Something is not right. False men? I know in Arika's madhouse, this would be considered normal. But...I saw these men breathe. How is this even possible?" questioned Oscar, looking at both Rezetta and Johanna for specs of any kind. These two were from a distant future where a manifesting from your own imagination can be put together by the hands of man.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Kneeling down for a closer observation, Oscar examined the random body parts that spat specks of electricity. She reached over to grab one of the arms, in disbelief of what she was seeing. She remembered back to being surrounded; noticing small details that, at the time, gave away what she had thought was the obvious.

"Something is not right. False men? I know in Arika's madhouse, this would be considered normal. But...I saw these men breathe. How is this even possible?" questioned Oscar, looking at both Rezetta and Johanna for specs of any kind. These two were from a distant future where a manifesting from your own imagination can be put together by the hands of man.

"Rezetta, good find...but...." Walking over to Oscar, Johanna's eyes scanned the unfamiliar metal and body parts. She was trying to think back to any sort of memory that may have had technology like this.

She knelt down next to Oscar, steadying her self from falling over with her axe. "This looks and feels like something President snow would have around the Capitol. Unfortunately, I've never noticed these types of human beings before. All of our technology comes from holograms and game makers. We do have futuristic weapons, equipment and air motorized vehicles. "I would have to guess that this is some sort of Robot? A human one at that."

Johanna was stumped she couldn't figure it out either. She was from the future but she never had anything like this show up before.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Elsa toed one of the metal corpses gently, clearly discomfited.

“They’re people made of….metal?” Confusion was evident in her voice for a moment. “I suppose that’s no stranger than bringing ice and snow to life….”

She eyed them uncomfortably for a moment.

“But what abilities do that have, and who is creating them?” She wondered. “Perhaps if we find the sorcerer or sorcerers involved, they will be able to lead us to this Alphard.”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:33 pm

Rezetta crouched down and picked up a severed robotic arm for further examination. Growing up in a world where danger was imminent, the aqua haired woman never truly seen...metal men before.

She looked at the dismantled wires and sparks carefully and pensively.

"I've dealt with demons, vampires, corrupt tyrants, and giant plant monsters. But, this is an entirely new thing to me. Perhaps this Alphard chick got hired herself a scientist? If that's the case, that will be a problem."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:
"I've dealt with demons, vampires, corrupt tyrants, and giant plant monsters. But, this is an entirely new thing to me. Perhaps this Alphard chick got hired herself a scientist? If that's the case, that will be a problem."

Oscar released a long sigh. "As with countries at war, Alphard must be mass producing these monstrosities while we stand here gawking. We must make haste, everyone. Mademoiselle Rezetta, please fly us to wherever that strong light originated from earlier.

As the Heroes agree to venture to Alphard's possible location, a vantage point is shown with a man resembling that of the gang of androids. His grin paints silently across his face, "you shouldn't of done that," he whispered, silently rubbing his finger against the trigger of a giant tank rifle. Adjusting for wind, he sets his sights with head shot for Oscar!

TELEPORT!

"So long, blondie...HUH!? HEY! WHERE DID THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM!?"

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 21 Vlcsn210 : "My ass~ Can't you smell it? THAT'S THE POWER OF PINE SOL, BABY!!!!!!!"

The smell caused the man to gag and vomit endless amounts of blood before short circuiting completely.

"Oh my, oh my~" Arika floated down, hopping onto the edge of the vantage point on her tippy-toes. The little minx spots the Heroes having their discussion, but only focuses on the pile of scrap metal, and human flesh that once covered it.

"THIS WON'T DO! MY WAIFU REZETTA IS TOO OP FOR THESE SKYNET WANNABES! What ever shall I dooooo?!?!??!?!"

Arika grabs the nearest stray cat that was pawing at the android's body and begins performing anal sex on it. "OHHHH!!! OHHHHH, KITTY!!!!"

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 21 Th10

Thrusting harder into the defenseless creature. It's anus and mouth began gushing blood.

"GIVE ME AN IDEA, KITTY!!!!!!! COME ON!!! GIVE ME AN IDEA, KITTEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 21 Sssss10

"DAMMIT, KITTEH! YOU'RE JUST AS STUBBORN AS MAI!!!!" shrieked Arika as she climaxed inside the cat, "you were too tight, kitteh. This was not in the contract, Kitteh. WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME, KITTEH! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE TIGHT PUSSY!!!!"

Arika stuck both sets of fingers into the stray cat's eyes and bottom jaw, and ripped it in half.

"WAIT! IT JUST HIT ME LIKE STEPHANIE TANNER'S HUGE BAZOOMAS IN FULLER HOUSE" Arika shouted, performing out of place jumping jacks and the Macarena dance. Her own strange way of highlighting her epiphanies?

The cheery ant girl formed a dotted line arrow from her eyes; pointing directly at the tank rifle left behind. Before picking it up, Arika plugs earpieces in and carefully a select a song from her iPod (with a ripped Hello Kitty sticker on the back). As she picks the giant firearm up and aims it towards the heroes, she is then seen jamming in an obtuse looking, rainbow colored bullet. Normally, a bullet of strange shape wouldn't fit, but this was the devil's playground and rules.

It's still unclear who Arika is aiming for, but she can be heard singing some song under her breath.

"I'm proving ground tonight~
Try to be the best that I caaaaaan
Grown to be a mannnnnn
Only human can understannnnnd
I fill my lungs with fear and I...EX-HALLLLLLLE~
"

Squeezing the trigger, Arika lets the rainbow bullet-

"IT'S MY TURNNNNNN TO FLYYYYYY MAI-CHAN BE WITH ME TONIIIIGHT~~~"

Fly.

"I NEVER KNEW WHAT THE FUSS WAS ABOUT! I SAW TITAN A.E. SEVEN TIMES, IT RULED!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

TELEPORT!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:40 pm

Oscar jumped from the sudden loud bang! It sounded louder than a cannon!

"AHH!!! Oh my God, have I been..." frantically questioned Oscar.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:43 pm

"Holy fuck!" Johanna rolled to the ground, mouth wide open at what just happened. She scrambled to the side, looking over at Rezetta and the others. "What the fuck?!" Johanna gritted her teeth, hair hanging in her eyes.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:45 pm

Elsa flinched at the sudden noise, unconsciously erecting a three-foot-thick dome of ice around her in her shock.

When she realized what happened, and how--once again--her hands were covered in that fine hoarfrost, she immediately dissolved the dome.

"What....?"
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:48 pm

The loudness of the bang sound invaded her ears, but she didn't have enough time to react.

As soon as she felt the bullet lodged into her head, Rezetta collapsed immediately into the ground with a thud. Blood spurred out in the wound where the bullet lay still.

Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:
Somehow, thankfully, she was still breathing as she laid unconscious as her allies surrounded her in worry and shock.

Thankfully, both Queen Elsa and Johanna didn't seem to be visibly injured. Once Oscar eyed a stumbling Rezetta, she rushed to her side. Hoping she wasn't too late.

"Rezetta!" cried out Oscar, helping the tall woman to her feet. "Heavens, you've been shot through the skull! How are you...no...it doesn't matter. Please, tell us you're okay. I've seen you take worse, my friend," Oscar giggled, trying to make light of the situation.

Little did she know that this injury was crippling in a different way.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:59 pm

"It looks like she's unconscious to me" Johanna said as she put her hand down near Rezetta's nose to see if she was still breathing. "She's alive but the bullet weakened her greatly." Johanna replied as she stood up, looking at all three of them.

She crossed her arms, in frustration. "Great! This just HAD to happen right when we arrive here." Johanna grunted.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:02 pm

Elsa allowed a wary--if confused--expression to cross her face.

"She was shot?" The Queen inquired uncertainly. "I presume, then, that some form of futuristic technology was responsible for that ungodly noise? No bow and arrow could do that."
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:13 pm

Somehow, thankfully, she was still breathing as she laid unconscious, with her allies surrounding her in worry and shock. Her trusted French friend helped her wake up and stand on her feet. Although she was shaken and confused, the woman in white was still lucid enough to speak.

"Who in the hell shot at me?" Rezetta demanded. "I'll blast them into the sky, right now...!"

The demonnoid ran to her weapon that fell after she got shot. Then, she attempted to wield her scythe and use it against the sharp shooter. However, something was amiss.

Goldie, her trusted weapon, her golden scythe she's had for 400 years, suddenly became heavy! It weighed like an anvil or a huge sack of bricks!!

The woman was actually struggling with her own weapon. Not only that, she felt weak and frail. It was as if the bullet she took had stripped the bluenette of all her strength and power.

"What...?"

Rezetta's orange eyes fluttered in disbelief. She tried yet again to grab Goldie. Again, it was still too heavy for her to bare.

"No...no,no,no!!" whispered and then shouted in horror and anger, "I...can't lift my own weapon?! Now, of all times?! How is this happening right now...?!"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:
"No...no,no,no!!" whispered and then shouted in horror and anger, "I...can't lift my own weapon?! Now, of all times?! How is this happening right now...?!"

"Are you certain?" questioned a highly concerned Oscar. Rezetta had the power of God and attacked like the demonic Lord himself. The great advantage in this battle was now gone.

"All of this because of a single bullet...it doesn't add up in the slightest. Yes, it's possible to be handicapped during a battle, but you are more than a mere mortal."

The Frenchwoman suddenly remembered that the assailant could still be out there; possibly biding his time to finish the job. "Aim small, miss small." That's what Count Fersen and Andre always said during firing range preparation. We must move quickly."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:27 pm

Rezetta, upset and confused as she was, began to think long and hard for a few fleeting moments. With most of her might and power gone, the baby blue haired woman was like her human allies. However, she still felt a faint surge that was still intact.

With a snap of her fingers, the golden scythe transformed into a sniper-rifle. Thankfully,Rezetta was able to lift it up without too much struggle.

Then, at the corner of her eye, she saw a severed head of the robot bandit and picked it up. She smirked at Oscar, expantly.

"Think fast."

She threw the head at Oscar. Once her French friend caught the head, Rezetta aimed her gun at the target. Instantly, bullet was plant right between the eyes.

With a sigh of relief, Rezetta didn't feel as distraught as before.

"Well, most of my power is sealed away, but I'm still a good shooter."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Johanna cocked her head to the side, biting her lip. When she saw that Rezetta turned her scythe into a sniper, she smirked slightly walking over to her. She stopped when Rezetta picked up the robotic head, seeing the look on her face said it all. She watched as Rezetta threw the head straight at Oscar, missing her on purpose.

"Shit..." Johanna almost yelled. That was her way of saying, that was impressive but she wanted to see Rezetta work with the gun more. She's had plenty of training with rifles and guns back on her district but her specialty was Axe Throwing. "Yo, Oscar...you okay? Nearly missed your head" Johanna smirked at her, almost laughing at the whole situation.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:44 pm

Elsa….did not know how to react t all of this. To say it was well beyond her ability to comprehend would be equivalent to saying Anna liked chocolate. It was just too gross an understatement to bother saying.

She flinched when the rifle went off, once again summoning a dome of ice faster than she could blink. And diffusing it just as quickly.

She was really going to have to work on those impulses.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:45 pm

"Impressive," Oscar remarked as she tossed the head aside with the other dismembered metallic parts. Trust her, more heads are bound to roll by the end of this campaign.

"Right out of the Cosmographia. Your William Tell demonstration relieves some of my worry, Mademoiselle," chuckled Oscar huskily.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:58 pm

"Alright, let's go!" Johanna said with a huff. She watched to make sure everyone was ready. "Which way should we go, or where should we start?" Johanna asked, looking around area some more. She walked a few yards away from the heroes, looking around at the city around her. Taking note at the stores and tall buildings all around her. The damage lights, illuminated the surrounding block and the street was covered in potholes from Alphard's raid in the city. She spun around, slowly, walking forward, not realizing that she stepped on a movable plate on the ground.

Johanna's foot sunk down into the stone, looking down she gritted her teeth looking around for any signs of disturbance. "Shit....." She said under her breath.

It took a few seconds for the trap to begin, explosions could be heard off in the distance. Fire and smoke blew out the remaining windows of a skyscraper right above them. "FUCK! YOU GUYS THIS PLACE IS LITTERED WITH TRAPS! RUN!" Johanna yelled. The skyscraper started collapsing over them, debris, pieces of glass and metal showered onto them. Johanna kept stepping on the movable slabs and more explosives shot out more windows and knocked Johanna down from the blast.

She rolled over, seeing another skyscraper begin to fall from the traps. "Fuck...this is just like the Games."
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Rezetta blushed lightly at Oscar's comment.

"Are you trying to flirt already, Oscar? If so, then...it's sort of working."

The woman placed her gun by her side for the time being.

"Alright then. Let's get down to business and-!"

However, their walk was soon rudely interrupted as soon as the axe girl, Johanna, accidently stepped activation device that would soon arouse and bring forth a barrage of fire and destruction. Fire and Rezetta did not mix in the slightest. She had to make a beeline before it came in contact with her.

Rezetta ran off with her comrades as they narrowly avoided their sudden plight. Just then, her black boot had stepped on a timed bomb that was covered in debris.

With the bomb triggered, Rezetta heard a series of rapid beeps. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what that meant.

She alarmed everyone around her.

"RUN!!"

The group scattered in all different directions.

BOOM!

The explosion was powerful enough to cause an earthquake and break the ground beneath their feet. Rezette's orange eyes grew to the size of saucers as she saw the damage that was done. There were cuts on her right arm. The hole that was made was large in size. It almost seemed like the entrance way to hell itself.

Through the dust and the invading scent of cordite, Rezetta could barely see her comrades in sight as she scanned the area. It was bad enough that her powers were sealed away from a lousy bullet but she was really finally out of sorts. She felt disoriented, confused, and most of all...scared.

How could she and her friends hope to survive in a place where everything is out to get them? How could the hope to accomplish everything when the odds were against them?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:16 pm

Elsa watched as things started exploding everywhere, and a very tall structure entirely too close began to explode and collapse. Then another. Then another. Then another.
She took off after Johanna, kicking up a formidable updraft to try and slow the falling towers without slowing her allies down.

Running, however, was not really her forte.

She stomped her foot on the ground, sending out a small sheet of ice that rose high in the blink of an eye. A shallow-angle ice ramp automatically extended from the front of her new platform, even as it was rising in the air.

Then Elsa jumped off and slid, using her magic to propel herself even faster than gravity normally would, grabbing Johanna along the way to try and drag her out of harms’ way. Her magic was far more effective at this than her body, however.

Just as she dragged Johanna onto her ramp, and sent her sliding with a healthy burst of wind, Elsa herself was knocked off of it. Her ice had depressed one of those same plates, and the explosions rocked through her ice, throwing her into the air towards her allies.

She managed to summon a decent pile of snow to land in, but was still shaken and disoriented from the whole mess. And up-side down.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Thanks to a boost in Oscar's reaction time, something she already excelled at, avoiding falling debris seemed simple enough. What made things harder for Oscar was the increasing number of traps going off. Oscar desperately searched for a source; which wasn't simple, considering the amount of falling pieces that weighed more than a dozen horses. They just kept coming!

Cartwheeling forward, taking precise back-steps and leaping in various directions, "This...is...the....most...overdone-" sliding underneath a strong metallic shelter that covered Oscar's entire body, "...lure for human beings I've ever seen."

Oscar rubbed her eyes and coughed due to the extreme pH of the dust. This entire site was notably highly alkaline. It's no surprise no living persons dwell in the outskirts.

"Cough, cough...we must find civilization, somehow..."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:00 am

Johanna felt herself being lifted off of the ground by Elsa's ice and updraft. She hit the slide of ice, rolling to the ground with a thud before trying to locate her allies. She looked everywhere for them, disoriented from the blasts and being wet and cold from the ice. She stood up slowly, looking all around her, shaking from Elsa's ice and covered with dust from the fallen buildings. She saw Oscar underneath a shelter, smirking to herself.

"Elsa..." She muttered to herself, seeing her on the ground. She took her hand and led her where she saw Oscar. "Hey, so those slabs of stone have a design on them. It looks to be some type of snake tattoo. Avoiding them is a must, seeing as though this is what happens when stepped on." Johanna said huffing, trying to gain her composure, still disoriented from the blasts.

She then looked back over to Elsa, smirking. She was about to do something that she had never done before. "Thanks" Johanna said turning her attention back to Oscar. Johanna was never the one to say thank yous or be considerate to others. Elsa did prevent her from being hit by falling debris but she wasn't about to let that go to anyone's head.

"I totally had that though, I was about to roll out of the way but I was knocked down by the blast" Johanna's gracious nature didn't last long, she was already focusing on their next task. "I agree with Oscar, where should we go? What do you think would be a safe place for us to hide out, does anyone know?" Johanna asked scratching her head, still shivering from the cold.

"Don't worry, I won't run off like that again. I don't want that to happen again." Johanna said, looking at the both of them.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next