Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic!

3 posters

Go down

hime - Mai-HiME doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic! Empty Mai-HiME doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:10 pm

HiME Mai-HiME doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic! HiME
hime - Mai-HiME doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic! 14996210
---

Our lovely moderator shezaei neko has uncovered a useful website a few months ago named Otaku Republic. They sell pretty much everything! Most notably, yuri/shoujo ai doujinshi of all kinds. Forget Ebay! This is the number one place to pick up new and used Mai-HiME doujinshi! Normally I don't promote a website that may have a handful of Mai-HiME doujin, but THIS website has several pages worth! You don't find just ShizNat either! You'll find MaiNat, TatMai, ChiexAoi, TakuAki, Arshiro and more! All for affordable prices! I recently ordered the new ShizNat doujinshi "Doropanda 14" by Nanzaki Iku and let me tell you, shipping was FAST!

With this much variety, I highly recommend this website to you guys. No longer do you have to pay intense prices on Yahoo Japan and Ebay, nor wait yearly for me to bring home doujinshi from anime conventions. This website is the number one place for My-HiME doujinshi!

devious YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT! Come and get it here~:

Mai-HiME doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic

For guests who cannot click, just head over to otakurepublic.com and type in Mai-HiME. HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic! Empty Re: Mai-HiME doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic!

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Also, let me add that their request service is AWESOME!!

I've ordered plenty of doujinshi with them that they didn't have listed on their site. But I posted a request with the llink to the website I saw the doujinshi I wanted and they got them for me!!
I even requested them to wait a bit to make the payment and there was no problem.
This site is one of the best I've come across in my merchandise hunting.

If you really want to start getting doujinshi, this is a good site to get them. devious
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic! Empty Re: Mai-HiME doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:05 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Also, let me add that their request service is AWESOME!!

I've ordered plenty of doujinshi with them that they didn't have listed on their site. But I posted a request with the llink to the website I saw the doujinshi I wanted and they got them for me!!
I even requested them to wait a bit to make the payment and there was no problem.
This site is one of the best I've come across in my merchandise hunting.

If you really want to start getting doujinshi, this is a good site to get them.  devious

What if buyers are afraid to purchase second hand doujinshi, ShezNek? Personally, all the preowned doujin from Otaku Republic (that I got) were in great condition. This was intentional on their part.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Well, with old doujinshi it is more than impossible that you get brand new doujinshi in mint condition. Usually old titles are already second hand. But I can tell you this: Japanese people take really good care of their stuff. Their second hand books/manga/doujin are in amazing condition. I've gotten a lot of second hand doujinshi and manga and are like new.
So, there's really no reason to be affraid. And if the doujinshi were to be in very bad condition, they let you know before hand about it. Probably they'd show you pics for you to decide if you want it or not.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:15 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, with old doujinshi it is more than impossible that you get brand new doujinshi in mint condition. Usually old titles are already second hand. But I can tell you this: Japanese people take really good care of their stuff. Their second hand books/manga/doujin are in amazing condition. I've gotten a lot of second hand doujinshi and manga and are like new.
So, there's really no reason to be affraid. And if the doujinshi were to be in very bad condition, they let you know before hand about it. Probably they'd show you pics for you to decide if you want it or not.

You read it here, people. Honestly, it's not like in the States where second hand items appear damaged (like DVDs and games). The Japanese keep things tidy and Otaku Republic stock proves it, imo. So in closing, BEST PLACE TO GET MAI-HIME/OTOME DOUJINSHI!

The days of angst because you thought obtaining ShizNat doujinshi was only possibly through Yahoo Japan, are OVER.

ShizNat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Oh wow! This is great. Even though I've never really given doujin a try before, this seems like a good place to start. Some of the fan-works relating to specific series can be quite surprising, because they are told from a fan's point of view on the series. I'll definitely give this site a thorough look through!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:43 pm

crimsonYukito wrote:Oh wow! This is great. Even though I've never really given doujin a try before, this seems like a good place to start. Some of the fan-works relating to specific series can be quite surprising, because they are told from a fan's point of view on the series. I'll definitely give this site a thorough look through!

It's a great way to enjoy Mai-HiME/Otome beyond the canon show. Happy A lot of Mai-HiME/Otome doujin involves romance and angst, but you do occasionally get a good AU storyline involving Mai and Arika continuing their fight against evil. I'd like to have those translated at some point. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
crimsonYukito wrote:Oh wow! This is great. Even though I've never really given doujin a try before, this seems like a good place to start. Some of the fan-works relating to specific series can be quite surprising, because they are told from a fan's point of view on the series. I'll definitely give this site a thorough look through!

It's a great way to enjoy Mai-HiME/Otome beyond the canon show. Happy  A lot of Mai-HiME/Otome doujin involves romance and angst, but you do occasionally get a good AU storyline involving Mai and Arika continuing their fight against evil. I'd like to have those translated at some point. XD

The thought of reading Mai-HiME/Otome Doujin's seems exciting and fun to me. I would love to see other stories and continuations of the stories that have already been told in the HiME/Otome Universe!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down