Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New doujin: Child Sergeant Dog (ShizNat)

3 posters

Go down

shiznat - New doujin: Child Sergeant Dog (ShizNat)  Empty New doujin: Child Sergeant Dog (ShizNat)

Post by Blackfang64 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:12 am

Title: Child Sergeant Dog
Pairing: ShizuruxNatsuki (and other?)
Rating: Adult (contains yuri, futanari and strangeness)
Pages: 29
Language: Japanese

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rt4bk77qcth0crs/Child+sergeant+dog.zip
Blackfang64
Blackfang64
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 90
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

Back to top Go down

shiznat - New doujin: Child Sergeant Dog (ShizNat)  Empty Re: New doujin: Child Sergeant Dog (ShizNat)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Blackfang64 wrote:Title: Child Sergeant Dog
Pairing: ShizuruxNatsuki (and other?)
Rating: Adult (contains yuri, futanari and strangeness)
Pages: 29
Language: Japanese

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rt4bk77qcth0crs/Child+sergeant+dog.zip

Me and my girl will be enjoying this one later. :3 Nice to see some futa ones available. Thanks again!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shiznat - New doujin: Child Sergeant Dog (ShizNat)  Empty Re: New doujin: Child Sergeant Dog (ShizNat)

Post by Blackfang64 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 pm

You're welcome. There'll be another futa one uploaded later
Blackfang64
Blackfang64
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 90
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Define strangeness as I'm very discerning about my hentai. As in I prefer Shizuru and Natsuki only if another has to join I would hope it was another girl and not a boy or worse.  

Also is there any other way to read it like E-Hentai galleries or something as going on mediafire gave me a virus.  That I hopefully got rid of.

What I wouldn't give for a doujin where Natsuki or Shizuru was a futa and impregnates the other with a daughter.

Last edited by Magus Phantalus on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reasons)
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:35 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:
What I wouldn't give for a doujin where Natsuki or Shizuru was a futa and impregnates the other with a daughter.

That actually exists, minus the daughter part. Someone once mentioned a doujinshi where Natsuki gets Shizuru pregnant via insemination. Question is...whose sperm did they borrow? Bet my bottom dollar it was Takeda. Mr. "Forever Alone" would do ANYTHING to get close to Natsuki...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Magus Phantalus wrote:

That actually exists, minus the daughter part. Someone once mentioned a doujinshi where Natsuki gets Shizuru pregnant via insemination. Question is...whose sperm did they borrow? Bet my bottom dollar it was Takeda. Mr. "Forever Alone" would do ANYTHING to get close to Natsuki...

But you see they got a guys help. Its one of the reasons I like futa the girls can just slip the juice themselves.

That said I have read one doujin where a futa Shizuru vows to get a futa Natsuki pregnant.

And another doujin that was unfortunately in Japanese so I couldn't understand what Natsuki and Shizuru where saying but they already had one child and it was super cute despite being a futa erotica. It had Shizuru lavishing attention on a futa Natsuki and Natsuki was all too eager to return the favor.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down