Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Love for You

2 posters

Go down

My Love for You Empty My Love for You

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:10 am

Ok, so since it seems my mind can't help but churn out ideas, have some moar Lucchini x Maria everyone. This time it isn't so shitty and rushed...at least I hope Dx the flow seemed fine when I looked it over.

-----------

Opening her eyes, the sun proved to be a rude, unwelcomed guest as she reemerged into the world after a long slumber. Lifting a hand, she managed to shield her eyes and protect them from a harsh sight, before lazily turning her head to find a far better one by her side. Fiery red hair glittered playfully as it danced across pale skin, draping over closed eyes, behind which Francesca knew lay bright blue orbs the same color as the sky she often flew in and called her second home after so many years. Though unlike the freedom of flight, this was a different but equally pleasing treasure on the grounded Earth. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips against a soft, squishy cheek that betrayed a life of wealth and privilege, a stark contrast to her own toughened body, callused even in certain places, marks of battle and war. The other girl stirred at her touch.
"Maria...good morning my Duchess."
Lifting her eyelids heavily as if in a daze, Maria slowly awoke. She spoke in a gentle, sleep-laced voice.
"Nnn...Francesca? Good morning my love."
Recalling the sound of her title being said, her face was dyed a light pink and she averted her gaze slightly.
"Y-you don't have to call me that you know? Just Maria is fine...you know me..."
Giggling with all the joy of a kind and light heart, Francesca replied, stroking Maria's hair tenderly.
"Of course I do, but I can't help it around my lady, her beauty only demands it!"
Turning a dark red, Maria felt each word slam into her as though they were Cupid's arrows going to work.
"Francesca! T-thank you..."
She was taken aback as she soon saw Francesca's shining green eyes staring her down boldly. Any trace of rowdiness and playful abandon had vanished. The young Platoon Commander was all seriousness now.
"I love you, Maria."
Her lips curled into the widest of smiles.
"I love you too."
'More than you may ever know.'
Pressing their foreheads together, Francesca flashed her infamous grin, though normally seen as mischievous, it was reserved for her lover as another sign of her affections. Just looking at it could calm any storm in Maria's heart, and remembering it had given her strength many times, whether her adversary took the form of emotions, hot headed leaders of foreign lands on their ravished  continent, or the seemingly endless waiting game every time she watched Francesca leave her for the frontline. It was just another way of saying, "I'm right here."
Closing the distance between them and feeding her swelling heart, Maria kissed that familiar pair of lips as she had many times before, giving into the brightest light she had come to understand outside of such a sheltered existence. Surprised by the sudden action, Francesca returned the favor and accepted it gladly. Moving her arms, she wrapped them tightly around Maria's waist, welcoming her as her frame leaned ever closer. Pulling away, gasping quietly for air, they stared at the other for what seemed to be an eternity, saying nothing at all, for what could be revealed had long since been, action prevailed as the deepest communication between the two. Finally cutting through the silence in a nervous tone much unlike herself, Francesca asked as modestly as she knew how,
"Say, when the war is finally over...will you marry me, Maria?"
Her eyes widened, her body frozen, seemingly unbending to the will of ever passing time. Maria forced her mind to return to reality after letting it soar through clouds of shock and overwhelming glee.
"Yes, yes I will!"
Francesca's face relaxed, a wave of pure relief washing over her. She let out a sigh she hadn't even known she was holding.
"I-I was kinda afraid that you would say no."
Narrowing her brow and frowning deeply, Maria retorted in mock frustration,
"Francesca Lucchini! What on this Earth could make you think I would turn down marriage from you?!"
Flinching like a child being scolded by it's mother, Francesca lowered her view, unable to hide a rosy blush.
"Well...I dunno! Maybe you'd gotten tired of always waiting and worrying about me, maybe...you'd come to think of me as a burden, a wasted effort if I ever died-"
Throwing herself against Francesca, Maria nearly squeezed the life out of the girl as she clung to her, streaming tears and unable to stop shaking. Her voice came out in a wild shout, unwilling to hear a spout of nonsense. "Don't you ever, EVER, think like that again. Don't you even dare Francesca!"
"Maria..." the soft reply quivered.
"Please, don't!" she cried weakly into a warm chest. Rubbing a free hand on Maria's head while holding her with the other, Francesca squeezed her gently, thin waterfalls of her own cascading down her cheeks.
"I won't, I promise you I won't Maria."
Lifting her head sharply to look Francesca dead in the eye, she whispered hoarsely,
"You weren't and will never be a wasted effort."   
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

My Love for You Empty Re: My Love for You

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:35 pm

There is a nice flow going on; you're come a long way since your original story in such a short time. I blame your experience in Mai-X-Project for that. There's good pacing within this little fluff between Lucchini x Maria. Keep it going, Mi-Cray. Trust me, it's far from being shitty.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:There is a nice flow going on; you're come a long way since your original story in such a short time. I blame your experience in Mai-X-Project for that. There's good pacing within this little fluff between Lucchini x Maria. Keep it going, Mi-Cray. Trust me, it's far from being shitty.

I blame the quality of the last one on the fact that I was writing it without a sound mind, and it was three in the morning Dx I'm glad this one came out good since I wasn't stressing it, hopefully I can keep myself from making the same mistake as last time if I ever come up with anything again, glad you liked it! I ship them so hard xD the fangirl level is just spilling out of this
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:45 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:I blame the quality of the last one on the fact that I was writing it without a sound mind, and it was three in the morning Dx I'm glad this one came out good since I wasn't stressing it, hopefully I can keep myself from making the same mistake as last time if I ever come up with anything again, glad you liked it! I ship them so hard xD the fangirl level is just spilling out of this

It's not like your writing was terrible. You just needed to separate events so it doesn't feel like one cluttered mess. This is a cute start to your Lucchini x Maria fluff, just don't forget to add some more angst. Yuri readers love that; despite the clicheness of it all! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down