Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I continue with my Sailor moon/ Mai-Hime Xover Fic/OtomeWolf Deviantart

2 posters

Go down

Should I continue with my Sailor moon/ Mai-Hime Xover Fic/OtomeWolf Deviantart Empty Should I continue with my Sailor moon/ Mai-Hime Xover Fic/OtomeWolf Deviantart

Post by PuppyHaru Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Well I'm not very good at writing so i'm not sure if I should continue it "I've only written the prolouge"

Prologue :

So the idea is that the hime are somehow connected to the senshi and we're reincarnated along with them.

anyway I'm not good at story writing so If anyone wants to pick it up or help me with it that'll be awesome.

Randomly here's some of my fanart
Should I continue with my Sailor moon/ Mai-Hime Xover Fic/OtomeWolf Deviantart Puppy_natsuki_and_kitty_cat_shizuru_by_otomewolf-d6qw2s4 Should I continue with my Sailor moon/ Mai-Hime Xover Fic/OtomeWolf Deviantart Nao_x_miyu___miao___by_otomewolf-d7lmr9w - Crackship Miao!!! Miyu x Nao
Should I continue with my Sailor moon/ Mai-Hime Xover Fic/OtomeWolf Deviantart Mass_hime___natsuki_kuga_by_otomewolf-d7jx0ul
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Should I continue with my Sailor moon/ Mai-Hime Xover Fic/OtomeWolf Deviantart Empty Re: Should I continue with my Sailor moon/ Mai-Hime Xover Fic/OtomeWolf Deviantart

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:13 pm

I would advise to move the written fiction to the fan fiction section, creating a new thread for every story you write, so they could be easier to find and read, and keeping a separate thread here devoted to your images/art (a gallery thread, of some sorts, showing all your masterpieces). Now, I see that the artwork goes together with the fanfic piece, so all the artwork related to it can go into the appropriate fanfic thread. Basically, for your general art, have thread in this section. Every story much have its separate thread in the fan fiction section, and you can add art that relates to the story to the appropriate thread as well.
At least, I think it's how it should work, but don't worry about it now - you could be fine and I could be just silly. ;D If Luu sees a problem with this, he will inform you, so stay calm for now.

Even though I am not a Sailor Moon fan, I find the whole concept very interesting. I know Luu has mentioned several times that he would love a Mai-Series x Sailor Moon crossover, so I bet it'll make him happy. :D I would love to see this progress somewhere!

Since you are the author of the idea, I would suggest trying to write it by yourself, because only you know what you truly want to achieve from the story - all of the others may suggest something or wish for something, but, in the end, it all depends on you. If you are not sure about your writing capabilities, it would be wise to start off with a smaller story, even a one-shot or two-shot will do, because you improve your skills the more you write, and, naturally, it's better to have some practice with general story writing before starting a massive project (which this is obviously going to be, considering it's a crossover between two massive series). All in all, it's best to practice and to write by yourself. Even the work in a group may seem appealing, you will have to find people as devoted to the story as you and you'll have to work like a well-oiled machine, and it's hard to form a group that runs smoothly. Also, in a group project, expect quarrels and fights, and somebody working more than some others, creating unbalance, plus different writing techniques may be off-putting for a reader. It's also worth mentioning that if somebody doesn't get the work done in time, it stops the whole project, so there's that.

If you need somebody to beta our pre-read your story and check it for some plot holes/grammar mistakes, don't be shy to ask around the forum, starting with the moderators! Many of us are experienced authors and fanfic writers themselves, so, even if they don't agree to be your beta, they can give you some valuable advice. :)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down