Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay]

+2
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay] - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 20, 2014 10:14 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Running over to the swords, Kanako decided to use what she had already grown familiar with than to dare for something new. Grinning as she waved a new piece of steel over her head, she shouted out,
"Forget dying! I'm invincible now with this!"

Anna approved by clapping and giggling uncontrollably. "You'll look like a regular Joan of Arc with that on!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay] - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay]

Post by Bluholic711 Tue May 20, 2014 10:18 pm

"Wow, that looks cool, Kanako-chan, HAHAHAHA!"
Mako turned back to the weapons, "I kind of like my nail bat," Mako commented, "But, I guess I can get a second weapon, just in case."
While she was looking for a good sub-weapon, she started to sing to herself, "La-la-lala, we're getting ready for a bloody battle~! We going to fight for our lives~!"

Once everyone had their new weapons and shields in their arsenal, a solider approaches them.

"It is time at last," the middle aged solider spoke up, alerting Nao's group, "We must tell the Al Bhed waiting outside to begin the operation at once.The fiends may break through. This place won't be safe for long. Make sure you're prepared to defend yourselves. Tell me when you're ready."

"Okay!" Mako looked back towards Anna and the others, "I'm ready! How about you guys?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue May 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Shane eyeballed the feminine man. She was she something was not quite right with him. His hair was to out of control and she was having a hard time telling what he was.

Her eyeballs followed the sharp lines of his hair and over his semi bare chest. She gagged a little bit once she saw a nipple peak out at her.

"Gag me with a spoon." Shane said as she brought her hand up to her mouth. She walked over and looked at all of the weapons.

"What exactly is all of this used for? More importantly, how do you use them?"

firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue May 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Rounded white eyes and the signature triangle mouth at the ready, Kanako raised her sword and cried out, fires of passion appearing suddenly from her sides.
"Ready to prove my bravery for the ladies!"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue May 20, 2014 10:28 pm

"Oh, Shane-kun," Mako asked, "What kind of weapon do you specialize in?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 20, 2014 10:29 pm

"I'm ready to kick some behind!"

Then it occurred to her.

"Behind...Awkwarrrrrrd."

The princess and her friends stepped outside the command center; though the red head had one more question on her mind. "Excuse me! Who are these Al Bhed people?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue May 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Shane looked at Mako and smirked. "I specialize in the power of flirting. No weapons needed so I need help with anything."

Shane laughed and continued. "Well, I'm guessing from tv shows that I have watched, you can just swing these?" She picked up a sword and started swinging it around her head.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 20, 2014 10:55 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Shane looked at Mako and smirked. "I specialize in the power of flirting. No weapons needed so I need help with anything."

Shane laughed and continued. "Well, I'm guessing from tv shows that I have watched, you can just swing these?" She picked up a sword and started swinging it around her head.

Anna rushed over to Shane, flailing her arms like a madwoman. "You already chopped off most of your hair already, Shane! Anymore and you'd really look like a man....a man that I'd totally allow to take me on a scenic boat ride~" shamelessly said the flirtatious freckle face.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue May 20, 2014 11:05 pm

"Oh, right," Seymour replied, "I nearly neglected to tell you about our situation."

The measter cleared his throat and began his exposition to the group of comics, "The operation Mi'ihen is a joint operation between the crusaders and the Al Bhed. The Al Bhed are of a different race, consisting of green spiral eyes and hair of gold. They have been osterized by Yevon centuries ago due to their use of machinery. That is the same machinery which you have seen during your walk over here. However, until now, the crusaders and the Al Bhed came to realization: they have shared the same dream in bringing peace back to Spira once more. This operation is dedicated to that one wish. They desire to rid Sin, the ultimate threat, of Spira for all time.  Although it was sacrilegious to our lady fumi, the crusaders joined forces with the Al Bhed and use their machina."

The blue haired man stepped forward on a platform hanging over the ledge of the cliff. He pointed at a large cage at a distance, "A few crusaders managed to
capture a fiend. We are going to challenge that fiend here. Sin always returns for its spawn. To make sure, we're going to encourage the beast to call out to it."

"So," Mako said, trying to make sense of the whole thing, "You guys had a feud with some other family and now you're best friends for sake of saving the world!? That's so sweet!"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 25, 2014 6:26 pm

((In case I cannot be part of any practice sessions this coming week, I just want to let you all know that Jenna is recovering quicker than expected. We'll be back to doing the actual RP in no time.

If you took part in Blu's recent gathering, it's alright to copy and paste everything when we get back into the real RP. Of course, you are free to modify your dialogue if it needs improvement,

Thank you.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sun May 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:((In case I cannot be part of any practice sessions this coming week, I just want to let you all know that Jenna is recovering quicker than expected. We'll be back to doing the actual RP in no time.

If you took part in Blu's recent gathering, it's alright to copy and paste everything when we get back into the real RP. Of course, you are free to modify your dialogue if it needs improvement,

Thank you.))

(( yuss sir! ))
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:12 am

Luu, I know it's been a while but, how am I doing with Rezetta, Mako, and Mikoto so far? Some feedback and suggestions would be nice!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:34 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Luu, I know it's been a while but, how am I doing with Rezetta, Mako, and Mikoto so far? Some feedback and suggestions would be nice!

You're doing generally well! Mako is electric, Mikoto offers a combination of humor and wisdom and Rezetta is mysterious. Once we get to the chapter in Act II which focuses on Rezetta, we'll get to learn more about her.

The only suggestion I can off is being more assertive in the whole Shizuru, Natsuki and Nao conversation. Especially when you reveal that you ARE the Mikoto from HiME. But since you're from an alternate time, you weren't the Mikoto that was killed by Arika in Mai's timeline. You are the future self that lived on.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:36 pm

bump

What's going on, fellow Roleplayers! Sadly, our journey is put to a halt tonight. Lerena having computer trouble is a road block,but not as bad as not being prepared for this extensive battle between the heroes against Arika's Shadow HiME. So what we will do is discuss which hero will be facing which Shadow HiME. We'll have to even things out, with the exception of the Shadow Shizuru fight (the only fight that will pit 6 on 1). Post below to tell me who you want your character to face off against. It's first dibs!

Though! If multiple role players call for (for example) Shadow Yukariko, some of your characters will be cut. I only want a certain amount of heroes to fight each Shadow HiME. Use the chart as reference.

---

So, I'd like to direct your attention to the following chart of our 25 Heroes:

Mai Tokiha and Kagutsuchi (fighting Shadow Shiho)
Hikari Tsunami (fighting Shadow Fumi)
Oscar François de Jarjayes (fighting Shadow Akira)
Anna from Disney's Frozen (fighting Shadow Shizuru)
Shizuru Viola (fighting Shadow Shizuru)
Queen Elsa (fighting Shadow Shizuru)
Xanda Lutien and Midnight (fighting Shadow Shizuru)
Summanus (fighting Shadow Shiho)
Kaltus Enaid
Midori Sugiura and Gakutenou (fighting Shadow Akane)
Saber (fighting Shadow Shiho)
Shirley Yeager (fighting Shadow Mikoto)
Alexis (fighting Shadow Akira)
Natsuki Kuga and Duran (fighting Shadow Shizuru)
Gabrielle Kimura (fighting Shadow Yukino)
Johanna Mason (fighting Shadow Fumi)
Aswad Midori and Gakutenou II (fighting Shadow Yukariko)
Francesca Lucchini (fighting Shadow Mikoto)
Saki Watanabe (fighting Shadow Akane)
Cat Goddess Mikoto (fighting Shadow Yukariko)
Rezetta (fighting Shadow Shiho)
Ryuko Matoi and Senketsu (fighting Shadow Fumi)
Nao Yuuki and Julia
Aki Izayoi
Kyoko Sakura

Their opponents for the finale of Act I:

Shadow Shizuru Fujino and Kiyohime (6 max. TAKEN)
Shadow Shiho Munakata and Yatagarasu (4 max. TAKEN!)
Shadow Yukariko Sanada and Vlas (2 max. TAKEN)
Shadow Yukino Kikukawa and Diana (3 max. 1 slot used)
Shadow Akira Okuzaki and Gennai (3 max. 2 slots used)
Shadow Mikoto Minagi and Miroku (2 max. TAKEN)
Shadow Fumi Himeno and Suishouhime (3 max. TAKEN!)
Shadow Akane Higurashi and Hari
(2 max. TAKEN)

The Comics opponent:

Shadow Alyssa Searrs

The Comics:

Shane McCutcheon
Kanako Miyamae
Mako Mankanshoku
Akihisa Yoshi

^ For the moment, I will not spoil how the Comics battle with Shadow Alyssa will go. :3 You'll find that out when the story gets there. All you need to know is that ALL the comics are involved. In short, four against one.

So guys, tell me...who do you want to brawl against?
GRANDE CHIE GO!

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Saki vs Akane

Midori vs Yukariko

and Lucchini vs Mikoto

/;A;/ Praise be
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Gabrielle vs Yukino!!!!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:24 pm

List is updated! I'll need to hear from Lerena, James and Blu next.

GRANDE CHIE Keep em' coming, you guys!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Mikoto vs Yukariko.

Rezetta vs shadow Shiho!

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Midori on Akane, she did just start combat with her afterall

Shirley should join Lucchini in battle with Mikoto, unless our Mikoto wants to fight Mikoto...in which case I select Yukino

Alexis is going against Akira,

Saber and Shiho

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Ryuko vs shadow Fumi!

Already listed! Who will Rezetta and Cat Goddess fight? HAHAHA!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Saber and Fumi

Shadow Fumi is now full (Hikari, Ryuko, and Johanna). Please try again! Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Send Saber against Shiho
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Okay, so Shadow Yukino and Shadow Akira slots are still available for Lerena.

She can pick who her characters (Aki, Kyoko and Nao) fight. We're almost done, you guys! Hope she can get access soon.

Be prepared to get our fights underway tomorrow night!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3