Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone! :D Yoroshiku~ I'm Leon

+5
Ice Silver Crystal
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
fortunelestion
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hi everyone! :D Yoroshiku~ I'm Leon Empty Hi everyone! :D Yoroshiku~ I'm Leon

Post by fortunelestion Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:49 am

Hello Minna-san... Watashi wa Fortune Lestion desu~ You can call me Leon, It's easier right? Lol.
I am Natsuki's fan! I love her so badly!!!!! So, Shizuru-san I will take her away from you! *evil laughs*

..... *Shizuru whispered 'Kiyohime'* *Giant six headed hydra appeared*

Give up! I'm kidding! Geez...

Lol. I like to be friends with all of you. Let be friends, ne? (I know I'm crazy, so please bear with me, ne? Wink)
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! :D Yoroshiku~ I'm Leon Empty Re: Hi everyone! :D Yoroshiku~ I'm Leon

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Welcome to Mai-Multiverse forum, Leon! I am the administrator of MM and all of it's yuri glory. Thank you for joining the forum and contributing so much already!

shizurubaby 

Enjoy your stay with us! If you have any suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to contact me!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! :D Yoroshiku~ I'm Leon Empty Re: Hi everyone! :D Yoroshiku~ I'm Leon

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home; it is a pretty safe zone here  devious Be sure to follow the rules, post everywhere, and have fun!  Feels 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:45 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Welcome to Mai-Multiverse forum, Leon! I am the administrator of MM and all of it's yuri glory. Thank you for joining the forum and contributing so much already!

shizurubaby 

Enjoy your stay with us! If you have any suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

Thank you Luu!  Hug 

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home; it is a pretty safe zone here  devious Be sure to follow the rules, post everywhere, and have fun!  Feels 

Roger!  Viola  Thank you Natsuki-chan! *nosebleeds* Natsuki talks to me! Hoorayyy! I feel so happy to be alive  kawaiidesuplz
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:08 am

歡迎到 Mai-Multiverse!
Maligayang pagdating sa Mai-Multiverse!
Welcome to Mai-Multiverse!

Franz here. We're glad to have you here, Leon! Hope you enjoy your stay and most of all, have FUN! :)
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:48 am

franticfranz wrote:歡迎到 Mai-Multiverse!
Maligayang pagdating sa Mai-Multiverse!
Welcome to Mai-Multiverse!

Franz here. We're glad to have you here, Leon! Hope you enjoy your stay and most of all, have FUN! :)

Wow cool! Various languages! Hi Franz!  Kyoko 
Thank you for your kindness :D
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:05 am

You're welcome. The Mai-series is what brings everyone here. Am also a Puella Magi fan, as you can see. :)
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:50 am

welcome to this nice Mai Hime forum leon-san
 blush 
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:34 am

franticfranz wrote:You're welcome. The Mai-series is what brings everyone here. Am also a Puella Magi fan, as you can see. :)

Yeah, Mai HiME is awesome, and deserve to be continued. Need more ShizNat. Lol. I like Puella Magi too, maybe someday I will write their crossover hehe~

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:welcome to this nice Mai Hime forum leon-san
 blush 
Thank you Ice-san! :D
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Welcome to MM, leon. We're all a little crazy here, so you'll fit right in. We have teams here too, so feel free to join any. Enjoy your stay and have fun :3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:37 am

ookamidesu wrote:Welcome to MM, leon. We're all a little crazy here, so you'll fit right in. We have teams here too, so feel free to join any. Enjoy your stay and have fun :3

It seems Leon has already decided to join Team Fujino.

You Shima Gang gals better start running, Dye.  laugh 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Welcome to MM, leon. We're all a little crazy here, so you'll fit right in. We have teams here too, so feel free to join any. Enjoy your stay and have fun :3

Why? O_o?

Where's the fun in running?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:30 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
Why? O_o?

Where's the fun in running?

devious Oh yes, I forgot you were a ShizNao gal~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:02 am

Hahaha you are right Ookami-san. As you can see, I'm crazy person as well. Lol.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Luu is right, I was already join Team Fujino. Time to stalk Natsuki, and get her to be mine!  devious 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:48 am

um do you write fanfiction leon-san?
your name is somehow familiar......._.'
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 pm

fortunelestion wrote:Luu is right, I was already join Team Fujino. Time to stalk Natsuki, and get her to be mine!  devious 

Another fabulously Misguided lesbian in love coming your way, Team Natsuki!  cocky 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Another fabulously Misguided lesbian in love coming your way, Team Natsuki!

Amazing! Welcome to the club! :)
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:32 pm

franticfranz wrote:

Oh yiss, you are also Team Kaichou. Then do what you do best, Franny, and serve TEA! >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:38 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:um do you write fanfiction leon-san?
your name is somehow familiar......._.'

You are right Ice.  Hug  Do you mind if I call you that? Or do you have another nickname?
I write fanfiction, and my nickname same as my pen name in Fanfiction.net lol

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:Luu is right, I was already join Team Fujino. Time to stalk Natsuki, and get her to be mine!  devious 

Another fabulously Misguided lesbian in love coming your way, Team Natsuki!  cocky 

Hahaha. Natsuki will be mine. Kiyohime! *six headed giant hydra appears* Catch Natsuki now, and bring her to me! *Kiyohime nods, and goes to catch Natsuki* I will devour you my Natsuki! *evil laughs* shizurubaby Natsuki~

franticfranz wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Another fabulously Misguided lesbian in love coming your way, Team Natsuki!

Thank you Franz  Mikoto Minagi  Lets catch Natsuki together!  devious 

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:

Oh yiss, you are also Team Kaichou. Then do what you do best, Franny, and serve TEA!  >:3

Where's Team Natsuki? I don't see them anywhere. Lol. Okay Luu! *Gives Luu a glass of green tea* How it taste Luu?  cocky 

Last edited by fortunelestion on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too quick clicked 'send' lol)
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:35 am

fortunelestion wrote:I write fanfiction, and my nickname same as my pen name in Fanfiction.net lol

I knew it. It's quite familiar. Good thing Ice-sama noticed it first. I also write on ff and I'm using a different name. :)

fortunelestion wrote:Thank you Franz  Mikoto Minagi Lets catch Natsuki together!

Roger that!  Shizuru Fujino 

franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:59 pm

fortunelestion wrote:Where's Team Natsuki? I don't see them anywhere. Lol. Okay Luu! *Gives Luu a glass of green tea* How it taste Luu?  cocky 

>:3 It taste good~ Fujino has taught you well; though I read somewhere that the tea makes you see rainbows...if you're gay~

To answer your question, Ice is part of Team Natsuki! See how her name is blue? :'3 Sorry for singling you out, Wendi! Leon had to know.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:34 pm

Dang so late, bleh. but yea, welcome to MM! Enjoy the craziness! xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:46 am

franticfranz wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:I write fanfiction, and my nickname same as my pen name in Fanfiction.net lol

I knew it. It's quite familiar. Good thing Ice-sama noticed it first. I also write on ff and I'm using a different name. :)

fortunelestion wrote:Thank you Franz  Mikoto Minagi Lets catch Natsuki together!  

Roger that!  Shizuru Fujino 

Really?! If you don't mind me asking this, what's your different name Franz? I am a reader too. I like to see everyone's point of view about ShizNat, and they made me  swoon when read others' story when I have free time. Mikoto Minagi 

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:Where's Team Natsuki? I don't see them anywhere. Lol. Okay Luu! *Gives Luu a glass of green tea* How it taste Luu?  cocky 

>:3 It taste good~ Fujino has taught you well; though I read somewhere that the tea makes you see rainbows...if you're gay~

To answer your question, Ice is part of Team Natsuki! See how her name is blue? :'3 Sorry for singling you out, Wendi! Leon had to know.

I did it Fujino-kaichou!  Mio moe Really? I'm gay (lesbian I mean lol) But I didn't see any rainbow when I drank tea. Think 

Great news! Ara ara~ Then I must stalk Ice ne? Are you agree Luu?  devious 
Prepare yourself Ice! I'm coming  Viola 

depression76 wrote:Dang so late, bleh. but yea, welcome to MM! Enjoy the craziness! xD

Thank you Deph! Can I call you that?  Arika Yumemiya 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:27 pm

fortunelestion wrote:Really?! If you don't mind me asking this, what's your different name Franz? I am a reader too. I like to see everyone's point of view about ShizNat, and they made me  swoon when read others' story when I have free time  Mikoto Minagi 

Just check this link, Leon. My ff.net profile is on there.

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t211p80-shameless-plugs-and-self-promotion#143289

I usually read and leave reviews, but I haven't published a Shiznat or HiME fic yet. Hopefully soon, when the time permits. I am writing for different titles atm. Think
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:22 pm

fortunelestion wrote:I did it Fujino-kaichou!  Mio moe Really? I'm gay (lesbian I mean lol) But I didn't see any rainbow when I drank tea. Think 

Great news! Ara ara~ Then I must stalk Ice ne? Are you agree Luu?  devious 
Prepare yourself Ice! I'm coming  Viola 

:3 That's what the group is for, Leon! Stalking all Kuga and Kruger from dawn till dusk.  

Gakuenchou  : I'LL KILL YOU, LUU!

*A* To die would be a great adventure~

facepalm 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum