Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - NatsukiXBlade [Shizuru x Natsuki] English translation!

2 posters

Go down

natsuki - NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - NatsukiXBlade [Shizuru x Natsuki] English translation! Empty NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - NatsukiXBlade [Shizuru x Natsuki] English translation!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:58 pm

ShizNat Webs/Mai-Multiverse is back with a brand new yuri doujinshi release! We have translated several Shizuru x Natsuki stories in English for the new year, but I wanted to give you an early taste! Many thanks to _ragdoll and my dynamic duo of Krystal-of-Nol and depression76.

Shizuru x Natsuki doujinshi "NatsukiXBlade"
Translation: ragdoll
Download: http://shiznat.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/40257583-new-yuri-doujin-release-natsukixblade-shizuru-x-natsuki-english-translation-
Editing: Krystal of Nol
Couple: ShizNat

natsuki - NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - NatsukiXBlade [Shizuru x Natsuki] English translation! Teamku10

In our fourth release, "NatsukiXBlade", things look rather familiar when Shizuru asks Natsuki to become her dueling partner!

"Mai-Multiverse. Entertaining ourselves while you watch."
- Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - NatsukiXBlade [Shizuru x Natsuki] English translation! Empty Re: NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - NatsukiXBlade [Shizuru x Natsuki] English translation!

Post by karublue Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:55 am

This was a great Doujin, I wonder if the author is planning to go on with this series... I really hope so!
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

natsuki - NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - NatsukiXBlade [Shizuru x Natsuki] English translation! Empty Re: NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - NatsukiXBlade [Shizuru x Natsuki] English translation!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:07 pm

karublue wrote:This was a great Doujin, I wonder if the author is planning to go on with this series... I really hope so!

Hope so! The response on here and Dynasty Reader was pretty much: "That's it?! What happens next? TELL US!!! "  

laugh 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:14 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
karublue wrote:This was a great Doujin, I wonder if the author is planning to go on with this series... I really hope so!

Hope so! The response on here and Dynasty Reader was pretty much: "That's it?! What happens next? TELL US!!! "  

laugh 

hahaha I can imagine... hum by the way, when was this released? how long have we been waiting already?
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:15 pm

karublue wrote:hahaha I can imagine... hum by the way, when was this released? how long have we been waiting already?

Not sure when it was released, it may have a date somewhere on the scans. But I do remember being given this doujinshi to work on in 2011 and just getting around to it, since finding working translators aren't easy. So it was about two years in the making; English translation-wise. So worth it!  Happy 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
karublue wrote:hahaha I can imagine... hum by the way, when was this released? how long have we been waiting already?

Not sure when it was released, it may have a date somewhere on the scans. But I do remember being given this doujinshi to work on in 2011 and just getting around to it, since finding working translators aren't easy. So it was about two years in the making; English translation-wise. So worth it!  Happy 

Wooaa so over 3 years? that's quite a lot time TT__TT too bad!
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down