Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - Shizuru Dog [Shizuru x Natsuki + Mai-HiME] English translation!

3 posters

Go down

shizuru - NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - Shizuru Dog [Shizuru x Natsuki + Mai-HiME] English translation! Empty NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - Shizuru Dog [Shizuru x Natsuki + Mai-HiME] English translation!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:58 pm

ShizNat Webs/Mai-Multiverse is back with a brand new yuri doujinshi release! We have translated several Shizuru x Natsuki stories in English for the new year, but I wanted to give you an early taste! Many thanks to _ragdoll and my dynamic duo of Krystal-of-Nol and depression76.

Shizuru x Natsuki doujinshi "Shizuru Dog"
Download here: http://shiznat.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/40221683-new-yuri-doujin-release-shizuru-dog-shizuru-x-natsuki-mai-hime-english-translation-
Translation: ragdoll (http://raggedtranslations.blogspot.com.au)
Editing: Krystal of Nol
Couple: ShizNat
Universe: Mai-HiME

shizuru - NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - Shizuru Dog [Shizuru x Natsuki + Mai-HiME] English translation! 0510

In our second release, "Shizuru Dog" the unthinkable happens! Natsuki is told of the terrible yet strange news that her beloved Shizuru has transformed into a dog!

"Mai-Multiverse. Entertaining ourselves while you watch."
- Luu Sky Sapphire  ShizNat 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - Shizuru Dog [Shizuru x Natsuki + Mai-HiME] English translation! Empty Re: NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - Shizuru Dog [Shizuru x Natsuki + Mai-HiME] English translation!

Post by Icemera Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:02 am

oh i have been meaning to download all of these doujin but kept forgetting. Now i've only read this one so far. Thank you for the translation! and thanks the artists, whoever they are :D
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

Back to top Go down

shizuru - NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - Shizuru Dog [Shizuru x Natsuki + Mai-HiME] English translation! Empty Re: NEW YURI DOUJIN RELEASE - Shizuru Dog [Shizuru x Natsuki + Mai-HiME] English translation!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:42 pm

Icemera wrote:oh i have been meaning to download all of these doujin but kept forgetting. Now i've only read this one so far. Thank you for the translation! and thanks the artists, whoever they are :D

Some of the doujinshi we picked up were credit-less for the artists. Though if you look up our doujin on Dynasty Reader, they were able to ID some of them. Thank you for downloading/enjoying our release, Icemera!  

Flirt 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:53 am

LOL OMG this really cracked a lot of laughs from me XD great art and story! kudos to the author!
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:06 pm

karublue wrote:LOL OMG this really cracked a lot of laughs from me XD great art and story! kudos to the author!

Agreed! It's one of the funnier ShizNat doujinshi we were able to secure. Thank you for enjoying!  ShizNat  All Hail the ShizNation and all their followers!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:16 am

\(^w^), All hail! This are the kind of stories that really bring me up in a day... whenever I'm stressed from work, this is like cold medicine! XD
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down