Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShizNat doujin: I Want to be Kissed *NEWEST RELEASE*

Go down

shiznat - ShizNat doujin: I Want to be Kissed *NEWEST RELEASE* Empty ShizNat doujin: I Want to be Kissed *NEWEST RELEASE*

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:25 am

ShizNat Webs/Mai-Multiverse is back with a brand new yuri doujinshi release! We have translated several Shizuru x Natsuki stories in English for the new year, but I wanted to give you an early taste! Many thanks to _ragdoll and my dynamic duo of Krystal-of-Nol and depression76.

Sample: shiznat - ShizNat doujin: I Want to be Kissed *NEWEST RELEASE* 0410

Shizuru x Natsuki doujinshi "I want to be kissed"
Download at ShizNat Webs: http://shiznat.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/40214154-new-yuri-doujin-release-i-want-to-be-kissed-shizuru-x-natsuki-english-translation-
Translation: ragdoll
Editing: Krystal of Nol

In the first of our many releases, "I want to be kissed", misunderstandings lead to passion as a frustrated Natsuki slowly develops feelings for a certain Kaichou.

It is with great honor that I present to you all with ShizNat and the entire Mai-HiME/Otome series in 2014. This series requires our love for it's characters and stories in order for it to live forever. I am happy knowing that everyone did their part to make this series as relevant as it was back in the mid-2000s. I love the Mai-Series, ShizNat and the yuri genre most of all. Yuri to me is the purest form of love in the entertainment field. Two women in love, whatever the circumstances may be, is beautiful to behold. Yuri makes us laugh, it makes us cry, it makes us angry and it takes our breath away. If we simply just stand back and open our minds, this form of entertainment and love can be cherish by anyone.

- Luu Sky Sapphire  ShizNat 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down