Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary Anime Girls Collection (Wanna go shopping? :D)

3 posters

Go down

anime - Legendary Anime Girls Collection (Wanna go shopping? :D) Empty Legendary Anime Girls Collection (Wanna go shopping? :D)

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Luu wants me to promote this X3 On this website called Redbubble, I found a seller who has a good collection of anime girl tshirts that he/she makes, and among those shirts include Mai Tokiha and Natsuki Kuga (which I actually requested, myself). Other awesome shirts also include such as Faye from Cowboy Bebop, Motoko from Ghost In The Shell, etc, etc.

In the future I'll be requesting the seller to make a Shizuru Fujino shirt, and other awesome female characters~  Feels Shizuru Fujino, Rin Asogi from Mnemosyne and Re-l Mayer from Ergo Proxy I plan on requesting, after the holidays :) I bet the seller would be happy to take other requests from other anime fans!

Enjoy, you yuri fangirls!  Antoinette 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Legendary Anime Girls Collection (Wanna go shopping? :D) Empty Re: Legendary Anime Girls Collection (Wanna go shopping? :D)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:51 am

That Mai Tokiha and Natsuki Kuga shirts will be in my possession. You guys should definitely check out the Redbubble shirts. Their quality is second to none. Some of you may remember the Legend of Korra shirt I brought to Otakon 2012. Redbubble product~

All the sellers are different, but nobody is allowed on the site if the quality of the printing sucks. Highly recommended, so grab a Natsuki and Mai shirt dammit!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Legendary Anime Girls Collection (Wanna go shopping? :D) Empty Re: Legendary Anime Girls Collection (Wanna go shopping? :D)

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Unfortunately the profile doesn't exist anymore .-.
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Really? ;A; That sucks, I wanted to purchase another Mai Tokiha shirt.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Ah I missed out! :c I wanted a Mikoto tee. T_T
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:20 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:Ah I missed out! :c I wanted a Mikoto tee. T_T

GRANDE CHIE WRONG! You can still get the Mikoto tee here:

Mikoto Minagi Tee by The-Nelo-Angelo

You're welcome! Shizuru Fujino As a bonus, type Mai HiME in the Redbubble search to see exclusive tees from us, too! Yes, we also sell Mai-HiME tees!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:Ah I missed out! :c I wanted a Mikoto tee. T_T

GRANDE CHIE WRONG! You can still get the Mikoto tee here:

Mikoto Minagi Tee by The-Nelo-Angelo

You're welcome! Shizuru Fujino  As a bonus, type Mai HiME in the Redbubble search to see exclusive tees from us, too! Yes, we also sell Mai-HiME tees!

Oh nice! I like that Tee, and those MM Shiznation Tee's look spiffy! :3 I will be investing!! Mikoto Minagi
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:31 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Oh nice! I like that Tee, and those MM Shiznation Tee's look spiffy! :3 I will be investing!! Mikoto Minagi

ShizNat HAHAHA! They're available to purchase anytime, Shadow! The ShizNation tees are my absolute favorite. Aside from the Shizuru/Kiyohime shirt. Firesphere306 did a great job designing that one!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

ShizNat  HAHAHA! They're available to purchase anytime, Shadow! The ShizNation tees are my absolute favorite. Aside from the Shizuru/Kiyohime shirt. Firesphere306 did a great job designing that one!

I will definitely work toward it when I get the opportunity! :3 Those are great designs! :D
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down