Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread

+6
Kuga Natsuki
CaptainVonCookie
Chaglette
midori's crazy398
Natsukichan1
Luu Sky Sapphire
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill la Kill Discussion Thread

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Korra sad Is the new episode out yet?! I NEED MY LADY SATSUKI FIX!  Mio moe 

18 more hours *_*
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Kill la Kill Discussion Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:07 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Korra sad Is the new episode out yet?! I NEED MY LADY SATSUKI FIX!  Mio moe 

18 more hours *_*

*_* I'm refreshing every ten seconds. IS THIS WHAT LIFE HAS COME TO!?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:22 pm

I'm watching ep 13 right now, its already f*cking hype
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:39 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:I'm watching ep 13 right now, its already f*cking hype

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

SEND.

MEH.

LINK.

NAO!!!!!!  Krugerfree 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:I'm watching ep 13 right now, its already f*cking hype

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

SEND.

MEH.

LINK.

NAO!!!!!!  Krugerfree 

http://www.crunchyroll.com/kill-la-kill/episode-13-644325

I'm watching it on Crunchyroll (OMG LUU, I JUST FINISHED IT AND ALL I CAN SAY IS HOLY SH*t! I F*CKING HATE NUI!)

-------------

Wtf xD
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:48 pm

*_* THANK YOU, MI-CRAY! I keep forgetting about Crunchyroll. I still have my old account on there. XD Friend me! I'm called SakuraWolfie on there.

And now, time for some Kill la Kill! Review coming soon!  HiME 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*_* THANK YOU, MI-CRAY! I keep forgetting about Crunchyroll. I still have my old account on there. XD Friend me! I'm called SakuraWolfie on there.

And now, time for some Kill la Kill! Review coming soon!  HiME 

I'm afraid i can't do anything other than watch stuff on my account, i haven't set my username cuz i'm trying to freeload of the site and not do anything suspicious  Akira Okuzaki 
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:36 am

All I have to say for the new episode is: FACK. FACK FACK FACK.

...... SHIMA-PANTSU!!!
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Chaglette wrote:All I have to say for the new episode is: FACK. FACK FACK FACK.

...... SHIMA-PANTSU!!!

I AGREE! (where did shima pantsu come in though?  :shock: )
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:20 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:

...... SHIMA-PANTSU!!!

Ryuuko was wearing striped underwear I love you
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Chaglette wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:

...... SHIMA-PANTSU!!!

Ryuuko was wearing striped underwear I love you

Oh yeah! I forgot xD, I was too in shock over Nui
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire Reviews Kill la Kill Episode 13:

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h08m52s204_zps82ea73d8
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h10m23s150_zps1f95686f

After such a long break without a new episode, Kill la Kill returns with it's 13th episode. Lady Satsuki begins preparations on her promised countrywide Raid. All academies in Kobe, Osaka and Kyoto are targeted. I don't know what awaits at these academies, if they put up any resistance at all, but with new Goku uniforms made from Ryuko's battle data, this is going to be a one-sided slaughter. During the preparations, Mako meets Nagita, a very nervous guy who is protesting Lady Satsuki's Raid. Saying she's turning the students into soldiers. This approach to the series was interesting and could of went places. It's obvious things are getting heated; why not use over-the-top violence to counteract war violence? This is all ruined by what happens later...

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h12m39s232_zps088b39dc
^ Get used to this shot; you're going to see it a lot (with a different scenery...). In defense of TRIGGER, I think this was intentional. Sort of a throwback to the days when anime (done on cel animation) recycled footage.
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h14m36s114_zps8a3b253a
^ Give this guy a Xanax.

While all this is going on, Senketsu is trying to talk some sense into a depressed Ryuko. This was the driving force of the episode. Very Mickey Goldmill and Rocky, yo. Ryuko fears that putting on Senketsu will endanger herself and everyone around her. She felt that her anger made her lose all control and if repeated, she won't be able to return. Senketsu being the supportive fabric that he is, reminds her that it was because of *her* that she was able to return. Her own will power made her stop the rampage.

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h16m27s200_zpsb3577b8e
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h19m47s120_zps444c8cc3
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h20m07s95_zps9839d986

Before we go over the next scene, it should be noted that we get some information on Lady Satsuki's mother; Ragyo Kiryuin. A woman so FABULOUS; her agents need sunglasses to prevent blindness from her sun shining rainbows Haha! I can't take this scene seriously! HAHA! What's even more bizarre is the relationship between Ragyo-sama and her daughter. There is some mistrust and an obvious difference of objective between the two. Things aren't *too* shaky as Ragyo-sama proceeds to feel up her daughter and not just because of her Goku uniform...

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h21m38s242_zps0f8b9f4c
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h21m04s139_zps27c098ae
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h23m58s50_zpsc1765486

Things become even more rocky when Nui-chan makes her appearance. It's no secret that her and Ragyo-sama work together, it was made obvious in an earlier episode. My first thought was that Nui-chan would pursue Lady Satsuki next; perhaps during the Raid? Man, I was way off. We cut back to the banned newspaper club editor Nagita getting attack by Academy goons. By this time, Ryuko accepts Senketsu once more and saves Nagita...no.

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h30m48s120_zps7641165a

No.

No!

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h31m12s46_zpsb3486219

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't happening.

Yes. Nui-chan was disguised as Nagita the whole time. To reveal this, she did her best Nao Yuuki/Juliet Nao Zhang impression. Only Mai-HiME/Otome fans know what I'm talking about. Anyway, Ryuko loses her shit normally and tries to kill Nui-chan, but is quickly defeated. Worse! Senketsu is cut up into a million pieces! Ryuko gets stripped completely and lies there motionless. Nui-chan considers Ryuko boring enough to end her life...THAT IS UNTIL LADY SATSUKI ARRIVES! Nui-chan leaves and Lady Satsuki looks over her disgraced great and worthy opponent. This is where I gained more respect for Satsuki's character. Say what you will, she respected Satsuki enough to save her and cover her mostly naked body up. Don't paint her with babyface colors yet though, she does recover all of Senketsu's pieces and orders that they become data for her soldiers Goku uniforms. That can't be good.

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h32m31s129_zps5b128029
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h33m18s84_zps2be54a4f
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h33m59s229_zpsc08d4e7fKill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h34m21s211_zps66ed6a71

This episode had several twist and turns, with a strong character moment in the middle with Ryuko and Senketsu. My frustration lies with the utter defeat of our lovely protagonist. Senketsu's pieces are now used for military purposes, Ryuko has no Goku uniform, Lady Satsuki, Nui-chan and the entire Elite Four are at the top of their game. It's strange to see so many villains have the upper hand. Whatever Ryuko's next move is, it better be one hell of a miracle.

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h29m12s180_zps18a68d00
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-01-10-21h29m37s140_zpsec302387

+ Nice twists
+ A somewhat deeper look inside the Kiryuin family
+ Protagonist at her lowest point
+/- There better be payback payoff for this
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:[center]Luu Sky Sapphire Reviews Kill la Kill Episode 13:

+/- There better be payback payoff for this

Yes, there better be  Argh  THERE BETTER BE, TRIGGER!

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 LcchiML1

------->  Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Snapshot20080829131841nn2

And finally this

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Mejorpareja

This is how that damn episode left me inside T-T

If we get some retribution, I'll be like this:

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 STRIKE%20WITCHES%20-%2005%20-%20Large%2013
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:45 pm

*laughs* That's a lot of emotions to take in, Mi-Cray! Patience, the middle act is usually when the hero is at their lowest point. The period where it looks like all is lost. Ryuko will rise up and defeat everyone in time. TRIGGER went tooth and nail with all the fight scenes thus far; I think the pressure is on to make Ryuko vs. Lady Satsuki one of the greatest fights in anime history (one with a lot at stake, character and "HOLY SH*T!" moments. Right up there with The Starlights and Eternal Sailor Moon vs. Galaxia, The Suzaku Seven vs. Nakago or more recently, Homura Akemi vs. Walpurgisnacht. Give us something we'll *never* forget. I don't want Kill la Kill to be a fad anime like many titles have been in the past 3 years.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*laughs* That's a lot of emotions to take in, Mi-Cray! Patience, the middle act is usually when the hero is at their lowest point. The period where it looks like all is lost. Ryuko will rise up and defeat everyone in time. TRIGGER went tooth and nail with all the fight scenes thus far; I think the pressure is on to make Ryuko vs. Lady Satsuki one of the greatest fights in anime history (one with a lot at stake, character and "HOLY SH*T!" moments. Right up there with The Starlights and Eternal Sailor Moon vs. Galaxia, The Suzaku Seven vs. Nakago or more recently, Homura Akemi vs. Walpurgisnacht. Give us something we'll *never* forget. I don't want Kill la Kill to be a fad anime like many titles have been in the past 3 years.

Damn right! Also, Nui is officially this:

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 VengefulAkiri.473158
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 pm

She's a super troll. >:3 I swear, I'll be celebrating her death when it happens. She's one of those villain characters that's too dangerous to be left alive. The Elite Four crawls back to the worm holes they came from after a beatdown, but Nui-chan will not stop until Ryuko is dead. I also believe she has it in for Lady Satsuki. You know that fight is coming any day now.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:20 am

Not all of Senketsu's pieces was recovered by Satsuki, ya know? o.o There's one piece left in Ryuko's grasp, part of the red scarf under Senketsu's collar. My guess is that Nudist Beach would somehow resurrect/recreate Senketsu with that piece of cloth somehow...

I wonder whether Senketsu could even resist being sewn into or even take control of the new Goku uniforms, even if divided into tiny pieces... #justathought

I LOVED the moment where Satsuki looked down at Ryuko's body with disdain, even though she wasn't too happy to see it gay unicorn
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:20 pm

New merchandise for Kill la Kill keep surfacing on AmiAmi. Tempting of course. They could use more Satsuki stuff.

http://www.amiami.com/ <--- Head on over and see what they got. Even if you're a low budget student.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:New merchandise for Kill la Kill keep surfacing on AmiAmi. Tempting of course. They could use more Satsuki stuff.

http://www.amiami.com/ <--- Head on over and see what they got. Even if you're a low budget student.

Thanks Luu! Too bad that low budget student would be me right now T-T
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:56 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Thanks Luu! Too bad that low budget student would be me right now T-T

It's always nice to pretend you own that stuff. XD Mental shopping~ I'm going to a small con in two weeks. If there's anything Kill la Kill, it shall be mine. If the Artist Alley people really want to dismember me, they'll sell little chibi button pins of Lady Satsuki.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Kill-la-Kill-Episode-3-070

The glory of ep 15 made me feel like this

The show is really living up to this:

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 7r02n8j

The impact of each ep is just so:

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 IzLfwZ0W7wCVC
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:02 pm

*crais* I have not been keeping up with Kill la Kill lately (blame Setsucon)! This shall be fixed very soon.  leek 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:03 pm

EP 17 IS F*KING EPIC!! GO SATSUKI!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:30 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:EP 17 IS F*KING EPIC!! GO SATSUKI!

;A; Dammit! Right when I was about to watch episodes 14, 15, 16 and 17, my girlfriend texts me! No regrets though~

We're gonna be snow stormed in tomorrow, so I'll finally get my chance.  Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:50 pm

bump 

Just got done watching episodes 14, 15, 16 and 17 of Kill la Kill. If I had to write reviews for all four, we'd be here all day. So much has happened within the time frame of these episodes, so I'll just get right down to the nitty gritty:

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-18h04m21s92_zps6e546a3c

- The entire School Raid was just insane!

- Even though most of the fights in Kill la Kill are one-sided, it's always a pleasure seeing Ryuko and Lady Satsuki fight. They ALWAYS have a great match together; so much aggression and passion behind each strike and scream. They're the only ones who put on a great show during the comedic School Raid Trip, despite leaving devastating results in Osaka.

- Oh Mako! XDDDDDD You cracked me up hard during your own little raid of Osakan food and souvenirs! And her impression of a Xenomorph had me in Life Fiber stitches:

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h53m14s65_zpseaffb06e

- The origin of the Life Fibers was explained through exposition provided by Aikuro and Ragyo. We learn that they're really space aliens and they orignate from a giant primordial Life Fiber ball that Ragyo has locked up.

- Nudist Beach is revealed...let's just stop there.

-  Lady Satsuki organizes an event at Honnouji Academy called the "Cultural and Sports Grand Festival" in Ragyo's honor. Ragyo says it'll be the greatest sacrifice of innocent people to the Life Fibers.

- Lady Satsuki fatally wounds her mother Ragyo and announces her own rebellion against her cause.

- Love the new opening and chibi Mako closing!

As you can see, shit got real. Episode 18 is next (nowhere to be found on cyber12 or Crunchyroll yet...) and I'm praying that Nui is next on the hit list. Ryuko and Lady Satsuki have a common enemy, but what we will happen next? Ragyo appears to be alive in the previews, so I know we're going to have another revelation. Please let the show admit that Ryuko and Lady Satsuki are sisters! COME ON! YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE, DAMMIT!  frustrated 

---

As a bonus, although I don't like Ragyo (any murderer who mentors another murderer in Nui, doesn't deserve my respect), the purification scene with Lady Satsuki was.... nosebleed ....to say the least:

Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h46m46s24_zpsd194712a
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h46m55s119_zps9734c0ae
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h47m05s195_zpsf91af9ac
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h47m08s4_zpscc88f608
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h47m11s36_zps4c6af489
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h47m17s100_zpsd6273f59
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h47m28s212_zps404578f9
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h47m42s66_zps03c5b4a8
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h47m51s166_zpsd1571015
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h48m21s224_zpsd1eecaaf
Kill la Kill Discussion Thread - Page 4 Vlcsnap-2014-02-13-17h48m41s166_zps76d4461e

nosebleed  nosebleed  nosebleed  nosebleed  nosebleed  nosebleed  SO WRONG. SO RIGHT~~~~~~

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next