Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa?

4 posters

Go down

Would the all the HiME except Mai kill Alyssa?

Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa? Vote_lcap243%Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa? I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa? Vote_lcap257%Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa? I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa? Empty Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:17 am

Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa?

Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa? Vlcsna10

Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa? Vlcsna11

Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa? Vlcsna12

Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa? Vlcsna13

Jusging by the faces of Mikoto, Nao, Natsuki and Midori, I think I got my answer. So far, Mikoto is cofirmed as a positive yes. Think back to the battle with Miyu and the Vampire Orphan at the plant, Mikoto went straight for Alyssa with no hesitation. She did it again when Miyu and Alyssa tried to interrogate Mai episodes later, Mikoto came crashing through the window and again, went for Alyssa. Now, after the SEARRS Foundation started their unjustly raid of Fuuka Academy and the HiME, do you believe the other HiME have any compassion left for the small mastermind?

The only thing that might of held everyone back was Mai trying to convince Alyssa to stop the violence. There's no proof that she pulled any of the others aside to order the safety of Alyssa and Miyu, so they could of still had malice in their hearts.

So, would the other HiME (you can even include Akira, Shiho and Shizuru in a what-if situation) kill Alyssa given the chance? Or would their conscience triumph? Discuss and debate! HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa? Empty Re: Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa?

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:59 pm

I think that most of the HiME would have killed Alyssa once the school was under attack. That's when she really became a threat that needed to be dealt with immediately and I think the HiME would have done so if they'd been able to.

The exceptions to this for me would be Mai, Yukariko and possibly Shiho. For Mai and Yukariko I think it's unlikely that they'd be able to see past the memories they had of Alyssa being this cute little girl that hid behind Miyu, and I'm not sure they'd be able to kill her while still thinking of her in that way.

When it comes to Shiho I don't think that Alyssa would even be on her radar, as her only real concern is Tate and Alyssa poses no threat to her in that regard. If Alyssa was going to harm Tate though, that'd be a different story.
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa? Empty Re: Given the chance...would the other HiME kill Alyssa?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:33 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:When it comes to Shiho I don't think that Alyssa would even be on her radar, as her only real concern is Tate and Alyssa poses no threat to her in that regard. If Alyssa was going to harm Tate though, that'd be a different story.
That was the case during the SEARRS Foundation raid. Indirect of course, but still a treat. The only defense you could offer is Shiho not knowing about Artemis destroying causing the destruction of the bridge. All that's left is the question of why didn't Shiho go all vengeful ghost mode on Alyssa or Alyssa's boys when she knew there was a possibility of foolish "Yuuichi-san" getting caught in the middle of the HiME and soldiers fray?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:21 am

I voted no just because I think Mai would kill her sooner or later had Alyssa been around in her berserk stage.
Being a lolita sure comes in handy to appeal to the soft side of the happy-go-killing-around older himes though!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:14 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I voted no just because I think Mai would kill her sooner or later had Alyssa been around in her berserk stage.
Only if Takumi happened to be in the middle of an Artemis beam. Only his death brought the best out in Mai's fighting ability.

mai hime : How many times must I bite my lip?!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:38 am

Actually i remove my statement!!! Mai would kill everyone except the kids or those who look like so! She's into loli and shota harems!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:19 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Actually i remove my statement!!! Mai would kill everyone except the kids or those who look like so! She's into loli and shota harems!!
LMAO! Now, now Cap! Whatever makes you think Miss Tokiha would be into such things? Trollface 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
CaptainVonCookie wrote:Actually i remove my statement!!! Mai would kill everyone except the kids or those who look like so! She's into loli and shota harems!!
LMAO! Now, now Cap! Whatever makes you think Miss Tokiha would be into such things? Trollface 
Hmmm, indeed i wonder why... It's not like she even likes them! I'm sure once they hit 18 they will be kicked to the curb and replaced with younger cuter versions! Mai Tokiha 

Even with the possibility of the himes kicking MIYU's ass wouldn't they just end up pitying the kid once they'd be up and close? One of those heart changing key moments in the end? "She's just a kid, used by a company, maybe we can rehabilitate her." Lots of butter hearts among the himes!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:12 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Even with the possibility of the himes kicking MIYU's ass wouldn't they just end up pitying the kid once they'd be up and close? One of those heart changing key moments in the end? "She's just a kid, used by a company, maybe we can rehabilitate her." Lots of butter hearts among the himes!
Say the HiME did defeat Miyu (it would of been quite a battle if things played out that way. We already know Miyu is too much for Akane and a pre-episode 25 with Clifford-sized Duran Natsuki), there would of been a huge scuffle to decide the fate of Alyssa. Mai would of been the voice of reason to ensure her safety. She probably would of survived being killed by Joseph seeing how he wouldn't dare mess with the HiME. Though he was quite ballsy to waste a weakened Alyssa in front of Miyu. That's the equivalent of begging someone to point a gun to your head and pull the trigger.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:56 am

You know... for a toddler she sure looks like the lead in a Mexican soap opera!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:50 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:You know... for a toddler she sure looks like the lead in a Mexican soap opera!!
LOL! What soap operas have you been watching, Captain? I've suffered through many of them as a kid and none of the players resembled little Alyssa.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:34 am

She just enjoys singing! But everybody is trying to kill her!! A much older companion stalks her 24/7 and she's happy with that! Dysfunctional family that turns out not to be her family but her creators! Strong religious affiliation with everything being the devil and a threat to their cause! Her enemies aren't trying to kill her anymore, so her "family" shoots her! Lifelong companion suicides with her! Oh and the:
Mahou Alyssa :"Antonio..."
Miyu:"Maria..."
"Antonio..!"
"Maria..!"
"ANTONIO!!"
"MARIA!!"
(substitute for MIYU/Alyssa)
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:23 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:She just enjoys singing! But everybody is trying to kill her!! A much older companion stalks her 24/7 and she's happy with that! Dysfunctional family that turns out not to be her family but her creators! Strong religious affiliation with everything being the devil and a threat to their cause! Her enemies aren't trying to kill her anymore, so her "family" shoots her! Lifelong companion suicides with her! Oh and the:
Mahou Alyssa :"Antonio..."
Miyu:"Maria..."
"Antonio..!"
"Maria..!"
"ANTONIO!!"
"MARIA!!"
(substitute for MIYU/Alyssa)
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Okay. NOW I SEE IT. rei hino rei hino rei hino rei hino rei hino rei hino  That is brilliant and so racist. <33333333333333 The religious part especially since my race tends to be super religious and use it as an excuse for their insane actions.

Captain, you've done it again! Krugerfree 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:12 pm

black cat I aim to please! Don't worry though, our soap operas are the same except 10 times more depressing, after every episode there's a rise in suicide rates! There was one that in the first episode there were so many deaths, terminal illnesses and romantic twists going around that by the end of it everybody was just shocked. Years of plots all jammed into the first ep??? What now?!

Hey! Would sister kill Alyssa? Like she tried killing Mai but without interruptions? (That's more like our soap operas!)
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:34 pm

*laughs* I don't even remember how our soap operas played out anymore. If I have to tune in to an episode of General Hospital, it's most likely because one of the actresses was so hot.

o.o Yukariko probably would mind rape Alyssa before killing her, but yes, I think she would. A few factors to keep in mind before the Golden Angel dies a second time:

1. Miyu must not be present. That could be bad for Sister. XD

and

B. Wouldn't Yukariko need Ishigami's permission to murder someone? sweatdrop 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Depends on the HiME

Mikoto - Yes
Natsuki - Yes
Mai - No
Midori - No
Nao - Yes
Yukariko (at that point) - No
Akira - yes
Yukino - Maybe
Fumi - Yes
Akane - No
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Midori - No

Objection

Have to argue this one. Considering that Midori was dead set on neutrailizing the threat; not to mention showing little to no signs of fondness of Alyssa (like Mai did), I'm sure Midori would of killed her for the greater good. Recall what Midori said about Miyu before she decided to reactivate her?

"I'd let you sleep forever if I could."

This was her old opinion of her, which she later overruled since Alyssa and Miyu weren't really evil. But at the time of SEARRS taking over Fuuka, Midori wasn't standing on grey territory.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:
Midori - No

Objection

Have to argue this one. Considering that Midori was dead set on neutrailizing the threat; not to mention showing little to no signs of fondness of Alyssa (like Mai did), I'm sure Midori would of killed her for the greater good. Recall what Midori said about Miyu before she decided to reactivate her?

"I'd let you sleep forever if I could."

This was her old opinion of her, which she later overruled since Alyssa and Miyu weren't really evil. But at the time of SEARRS taking over Fuuka, Midori wasn't standing on grey territory.

Philosodori
True,
I had not considered that,
however I would say she is more in the "Only in dire circumstances" park than the straight "YES" park myself
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:47 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Philosodori
True,
I had not considered that,
however I would say she is more in the "Only in dire circumstances" park than the straight "YES" park myself

Philosodori

Had her mind set been "only in dire circumstances", then I can picture Midori strapping Alyssa to a karaoke lounge chair (creepy thought...) and using brainwashing tactics to become a full member of the HiME Sentai. Since the term "mind blown" doesn't apply to Miyu, I'll just say that a plan like that would make scramble Miyu's circuits. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down