Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?)

+6
Yagamic
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Luu Sky Sapphire
CaptainVonCookie
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Yaoi, yuri, and/or any other subgenre - Which one(s) do you prefer?

yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 Vote_lcap248%yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 48% 
[ 14 ]
yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 Vote_lcap214%yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 Vote_lcap224%yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 7 ]
yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 29

yuri - Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you on side yaoi or side yuri? (And/or any other (sub)genre?)

Post by Natsukichan1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:04 am

Wink Hehe....
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166

http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3