Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

+4
GAP
Highman
shezaei-neko
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much... - Page 3 Empty Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Well, hopefully she learned her lesson back then.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much... - Page 3 Empty Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:04 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, hopefully she learned her lesson back then.
It doesn't look like she's doing pervert hunting anymore post-episode 26. XD The most you can say is a planned revenge plot for Shizuru!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:45 am

Right...
But I bet Mama Yuuki found out and that's why she sent Nao with Yukariko and forced her to become a nun...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:32 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Right...
But I bet Mama Yuuki found out and that's why she sent Nao with Yukariko and forced her to become a nun...
That's what I said.....Nao Yuuki 
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:22 pm

:'3 A fate worse than death. Dealing with the Lord's fury is one thing, dealing with pregnant Yukariko is another!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Highman wrote:

XD Sorry I repeated the same...

I still wonder how Nao agreed...could there have been a worst punishment instead of being a nun?? :shock: 
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:42 am

Well, she could be dead if Shizuru actually went through with her attack.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:42 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:
Highman wrote:

I still wonder how Nao agreed...could there have been a worst punishment instead of being a nun?? :shock: 
Well she could've thrown Nao into the wolves like it was nothing or make her work as a hooker for payment to Mama Yuuki hospital finances.:twisted: :twisted: 

Mama Yuuki is one crazy mama....:evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:39 am

Highman wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:
Highman wrote:

Well she could've thrown Nao into the wolves like it was nothing or make her work as a hooker for payment to Mama Yuuki hospital finances.:twisted: :twisted: 

Mama Yuuki is one crazy mama....:evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Now, Now even Mama Yuuki isn't that crazy. She is trying to get Nao out of that lifestyle.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:34 am

GAP wrote:Now, Now even Mama Yuuki isn't that crazy. She is trying to get Nao out of that lifestyle.
We'll never know what kind of person Mama Yuuki was. The only reason we think she may of have a good person is because Nao loved her; somewhat indicating that she was the only positive influence in Nao's life.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:22 pm

How do you think Nao would react if Mama Yuuki told her she's dating and wants to get married again?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:04 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:How do you think Nao would react if Mama Yuuki told her she's dating and wants to get married again?
Terribly. You really think Nao would allow another man in her mother's life? Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:40 pm

That's why I'm asking? >:3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:12 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:That's why I'm asking? >:3
>:3 It's a recipe for disaster, Neko! The poor guy would "mysteriously disappear" in less than 24 hours.

nao lick 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:12 pm

I'll give it an hour... >:'3

And what would it happen if Mama Yuuki fell for a woman?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:50 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I'll give it an hour... >:'3

And what would it happen if Mama Yuuki fell for a woman?
That's iffy. Nao could trust a woman easier than a man, that's true. But after what Shizuru did to her, I don't think Nao would let her guard down against...well...anyone! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Poor Mama Yuuki, she's destined to be ---> Forever Alone 

Thanks to Nao...unless she does something with those trusting issues...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:40 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Poor Mama Yuuki, she's destined to be ---> Forever Alone 

I think Mama Yuuki would prefer to be alone after what she's been through. You're right though, Nao's trusting issues would make her too controlling.

Shizuru Kaichou : And people wonder why I don't like her~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:10 pm

I guess that Mama Yuuki will search for that special person when the time comes. Even if Nao likes it or not... Razz
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:Poor Mama Yuuki, she's destined to be ---> Forever Alone 

I think Mama Yuuki would prefer to be alone after what she's been through. You're right though, Nao's trusting issues would make her too controlling.

Shizuru Kaichou : And people wonder why I don't like her~
No she isn't watch ep 26 one more time, again Mama Yuuki is alike Nao and it's going to take time to rebuild a relationship with mother and daughter and it's a focal point for the next series.

Mama Yuuki has that inner triangle around her she'll be fine as long Nao doesn't bring more trouble including Mama Yuuki herself bring more trouble as well.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Highman wrote:No she isn't watch ep 26 one more time, again Mama Yuuki is alike Nao and it's going to take time to rebuild a relationship with mother and daughter and it's a focal point for the next series.

Mama Yuuki has that inner triangle around her she'll be fine as long Nao doesn't bring more trouble including Mama Yuuki herself bring more trouble as well.
Nao's mother had enough trouble for one lifetime, dude. The writers would have to go out of their with OOC treatment if she goes looking for trouble. Same goes for Nao herself. Now that I think about it, any bitter hatred towards Shizuru would just be a rehash of the Carnival arc. Their relationship against some new enemy would be like this:

Nao: I don't like you. Hate you in fact. But we're going to have to work together to defeat this pest.

Shizuru: *drinks tea silently as a "sure, why not" response in typical Shizuru fashion*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 pm

You know what would be a good turn?

For the evildoer to kidnap or somehow have Mama Yuuki under their control. So Nao will have to side with the bad guys to protect her mom.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:47 am

shezaei-neko wrote:You know what would be a good turn?

For the evildoer to kidnap or somehow have Mama Yuuki under their control. So Nao will have to side with the bad guys to protect her mom.
In my mind "I SEE IT" happening
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:59 am

I think Nao secretly likes Shizuru and she can't stand it! She showed her the discipline she didn't have on her life! Mommy issues and all that.

I think that if Mama Yuuki did find someone, whatever the gender, even though she looks like the type to be in a polyamorous relationship much to Nao's chagrin. Nao would just suck it up and act sulky everywhere.
And snap at everyone that made fun of her two mommies and two daddies.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:05 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I think Nao secretly likes Shizuru and she can't stand it! She showed her the discipline she didn't have on her life! Mommy issues and all that.

I think that if Mama Yuuki did find someone, whatever the gender, even though she looks like the type to be in a polyamorous relationship much to Nao's chagrin. Nao would just suck it up and act sulky everywhere.
And snap at everyone that made fun of her two mommies and two daddies.
Oh man think about how Nao reputation unless she has one would be destroyed including some other HiME like....
Spoiler:
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next