Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Ever? o.o PART 3 o.o

+22
fortunelestion
CaptainVonCookie
Lerena
midori's crazy398
Zweifel Marguerite
San.
GoldenSun13
Midori Sugiura
depression76
Lena Sayers
Kazulous
Kiros Razer
TinyTurtle
shezaei-neko
Luu Sky Sapphire
LyriumEidolon
ookamidesu
wickwire
aRANZa-tHAiR
~Wakana~
Yagamic
Kuga Natsuki
26 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Have You Ever? o.o PART 3 o.o - Page 30 Empty Re: Have You Ever? o.o PART 3 o.o

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:52 am

YES! For I'm from Mai-Multiverse, and I always channel my inner Natsuki Kuga. :'3

Have You Ever? o.o PART 3 o.o - Page 30 Tumblr15

Have you traveled to a foreign country, only to be greeted with what appears to be offers for sex? :'''''3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:36 pm

No. The denizens of the only foreign country I've ever visited are reputedly more interested in livestock. Anyway, saves me disappointing them.

Have you ever slept for a full 24 hours?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:15 pm

O_O; I WISH! I'm too "on the go" for that to even become a reality.

Have you ever listened to Mai-HiME's "Ensei" track when depressed? Yuki Kajiura soothes my soul~~~~~~~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Can't say that I have. Mainly through my personal darkness being apathy rather than depression (for which I'm deeply thankful).

Have you ever proven so disastrous in the field of DIY that you are no longer allowed to go within a five-yard radius of a power drill?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
Have you ever proven so disastrous in the field of DIY that you are no longer allowed to go within a five-yard radius of a power drill?

Only in practice. Before I did anything DIY, like set up a shelf or ceiling fan, I would always try installing it my large tool shed. It's so beat up from years of me trying to get power drilling right. XD

Have you ever been so lost in your thoughts, while walking in the streets, that you were almost killed? Natsuki Kruger2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Yes, though funnily enough not today, which is unusual. It's hard to see the traffic with your head in the clouds...

Have you ever bitten into something which turned out to be ridiculously sour or bitter?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:50 pm

Yes! It was a Ginsing root that was in a small bottle of its juices... I was told to just down it with the juice for health purposes... Needless to say, it was a lot more bitter than I had expected! x.x

Have you ever wondered (if you have watched Slayers) what the reason [from Japan] may be behind why there are so many walking fish-people in the anime? XD I don't recall many other series [that I've watched, personally] ever paying this much attention to walking fishes! They are all over the place! XD

These fishes are even in love with the human characters! Oh help us!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:59 am

Hmmm... I'd assume it was folklore, like the kappa or something along those lines.

Have you ever found yourself feeling happy only to make yourself half paranoid trying to work out why?

ShadowMikoto wrote:These fishes are even in love with the human characters! Oh help us!

Dagon walks among us!
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Hmmm... I'd assume it was folklore, like the kappa or something along those lines.

Have you ever found yourself feeling happy only to make yourself half paranoid trying to work out why?

ShadowMikoto wrote:These fishes are even in love with the human characters! Oh help us!

Dagon walks among us!

I don't know, tbh! But I ain't taking any chances! One things for sure, I'm keeping my eyes peeled when I leave the house, because I know those walking fishes are out there... somewhere! omg
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:23 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
BreakStringSpinElf wrote:Dagon walks among us!

I don't know, tbh! But I ain't taking any chances! One things for sure, I'm keeping my eyes peeled when I leave the house, because I know those walking fishes are out there... somewhere! omg
Have You Ever? o.o PART 3 o.o - Page 30 37872710
Have You Ever? o.o PART 3 o.o - Page 30 Ea10
AND THEY'VE BEEN HERE FOR AEONS!!!! ... along with Space Bats & Space Penguins, obviously... :3

Have you ever had such a strong feeling about something which later turned out to be a massive flop?
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:37 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
BreakStringSpinElf wrote:Dagon walks among us!

Have You Ever? o.o PART 3 o.o - Page 30 37872710
Have You Ever? o.o PART 3 o.o - Page 30 Ea10
AND THEY'VE BEEN HERE FOR AEONS!!!! ... along with Space Bats & Space Penguins, obviously... :3

Have you ever had such a strong feeling about something which later turned out to be a massive flop?

Dammit! *Grits teeth* What chance do we honestly have against the walking fishes! They got over 3000 years of Fishanese History against us! It's like Ranma trying to take the Phoenix Pill off Shampoo's Great Grandmother! Help us all!

Yes! I truly couldn't understand why a friend of mine, who has been a Slayers fan since the Dawn of Existence, gave the first season of Slayers an 8. I thought, come on! It's clearly a 9 at least! But by episode 13 (when comparing it to NEXT and TRY) I could see why it was truly an 8. So my belief was that it could NOT have been an 8, but that belief turned out to be a flop (to me personally.)

My reasons were 1. Some of the screen animation. Some of the animation was really low key compared to the later seasons, but even so, I still liked it. :) But because the animation got better, and less lazier, that would be 1 reason why I could not give Season 1 a 9 like I did with TRY.

The second reason would probably be some of the reaction animation. One of the bandit dudes at one time identified Lina as a sorceress around the age of 15-16, who could cast powerful magic like the Dragon Slave
Former name of Spell:
, and that she had a flat-chest... though, when he had said this, Lina's face did not change at all. Normally I would have expected her at this point to change her expression, as a sweat drop appeared to one side of her face. But, nope! Her face never even changed at the drop of this comment toward her undeveloped chest. (I think that is what gave the series an 8 for me, actually lol)

I did notice that there were also some great scenes in Season 1 that could have been animated better, and this is not to be too critical, of course, because Slayers is fantastic no matter what! But during
Episode 13 story:
I felt that with the determination and the training Amelia was doing there, if it had of been a slightly lengthier scene, it would have produced a lot more of those feels! Even though it was a beautiful moment! :3

Finally, what made me ultimately give Slayers an 8 was ... you guessed it, Shabranigdo. Not only is he the UGLIEST Dark Lord in the entire Slayers series, but his mouth doesn't even move or anything when he's talking. It's like he's a puppet or something... THAT! or he's communicating with them all Telepathically lol.

I practically liked every other Dark Lord more than Shabranigdo, and they wouldn't stalk my Nightmares nearly as much as Shabranigdo would lol.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:49 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:Finally, what made me ultimately give Slayers an 8 was ... you guessed it, Shabranigdo. Not only is he the UGLIEST Dark Lord in the entire Slayers series, but his mouth doesn't even move or anything when he's talking. It's like he's a puppet or something... THAT! or he's communicating with them all Telepathically lol.

I practically liked every other Dark Lord more than Shabranigdo, and they wouldn't stalk my Nightmares nearly as much as Shabranigdo would lol.
Have You Ever? o.o PART 3 o.o - Page 30 55933810
Hardly the comeliest fellow, I agree! Happy

Have you ever witnessed something seemingly inane which has, for whatever reason, seared a place in your memory, where it remains many years later?

ShadowMikoto wrote:Dammit! *Grits teeth* What chance do we honestly have against the walking fishes! They got over 3000 years of Fishanese History against us! It's like Ranma trying to take the Phoenix Pill off Shampoo's Great Grandmother! Help us all!
I just want to say this comment rules. I nearly spat out my cider when I read it! xD

There, I said it! swoon
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:45 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:Finally, what made me ultimately give Slayers an 8 was ... you guessed it, Shabranigdo. Not only is he the UGLIEST Dark Lord in the entire Slayers series, but his mouth doesn't even move or anything when he's talking. It's like he's a puppet or something... THAT! or he's communicating with them all Telepathically lol.

Have You Ever? o.o PART 3 o.o - Page 30 55933810
Hardly the comeliest fellow, I agree! Happy

Have you ever witnessed something seemingly inane which has, for whatever reason, seared a place in your memory, where it remains many years later?

ShadowMikoto wrote:Dammit! *Grits teeth* What chance do we honestly have against the walking fishes! They got over 3000 years of Fishanese History against us! It's like Ranma trying to take the Phoenix Pill off Shampoo's Great Grandmother! Help us all!
I just want to say this comment rules. I nearly spat out my cider when I read it! xD

There, I said it! swoon

Haha! :3 It is true! Shabranigdo is PURE EVIL! Literally,
What Shab-rat is!:
*Shivers a little*

He's what Terror literally looks like in visual form! Could you imagine the floss job that he has to do on those teeth every night before bed?!?! Wait! What am I spewing here! Dark Lords never age, so naturally he wouldn't need to sleep or clean his teeth... Thankfully there
Stronger Spell:

Also, I've had some disturbing thoughts... some at which continue to come back to the surface of my memory from every so often, but I try not to really let them surface like that! :3

Have you ever watched 20+ anime episodes in one day? And if you know how many exactly, share how many! :D (Also, what anime were they if you remember?)

(But also to answer an earlier question that I missed: Yes, I am often really high in energy. Sometimes I feel like I give off a lot of this energy... but then other times, I don't really have much of this energy at all, when I begin to burn out. Sometimes the imbalance of this energy makes me feel off... and even a little paranoid, even though it's typically not really an issue unless it somehow seemed out of place with the environment lol = Paranoia!!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:19 am

Not 20+ as far as I can remember. Probably my highest number is somewhere between 12 & 15. Obviously, the Mai series are on that list, as are the likes of GTO & BECK: MCS. I do remember, many years ago, binge-watching some shorter (12 minutes or so) shows, so I could've watched 20+ of them in a day. Unfortunately, I can't remember which ones they were (they may've even been Western cartoons)! Sad

Have you ever been sailing at sea? Not on a cruise, but on a yacht or fishing boat or whatever.

ShadowMikoto wrote:He's what Terror literally looks like in visual form! Could you imagine the floss job that he has to do on those teeth every night before bed?!?!
LMAO immortal he may be, but surely, if for no other reason than demonic vanity, I'll wager he has a five-star dental care plan! xD
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:18 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Not 20+ as far as I can remember. Probably my highest number is somewhere between 12 & 15. Obviously, the Mai series are on that list, as are the likes of GTO & BECK: MCS. I do remember, many years ago, binge-watching some shorter (12 minutes or so) shows, so I could've watched 20+ of them in a day. Unfortunately, I can't remember which ones they were (they may've even been Western cartoons)!  Sad

Have you ever been sailing at sea? Not on a cruise, but on a yacht or fishing boat or whatever.

ShadowMikoto wrote:He's what Terror literally looks like in visual form! Could you imagine the floss job that he has to do on those teeth every night before bed?!?!
LMAO immortal he may be, but surely, if for no other reason than demonic vanity, I'll wager he has a five-star dental care plan! xD

Yes! I have went on motor boats before. They even wanted me to try out the surf board thingy that they stand on while they hold on to the rope that is attached to the back of the boat, but at the time I was way to nervous to be THAT adventurous! >_<

I remember it being quite a fun and thrilling experience though. We went out late at night, like around 9:00pm, and parts of the water were lit up by the Moonlight. :3

Also, that makes sense... I mean, Shabranigdo doesn't even open his mouth when he talks, so that makes me think that he doesn't even have to open his mouth to eat either, which would then make me think further that he doesn't get food stains or anything on his teeth from eating!... lol! But in actuality,
What Shab-rat Eats!:
Which, according to my calculations, would probably not damage or decay his material form, including his teeth and all that! XD

Have you ever run across a Walk-Way at an Intersection full of parked cars like a Ninja!? XD  Akira Okuzaki  Akira Okuzaki
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:50 am

I do believe I have.

Have you ever gone around your neighbourhood first thing in the morning and taken a five-finger discount on any milk waiting on people's doorsteps?

ShadowMikoto wrote:
What Shab-rat Eats!:
omg Shab-rat is on the same diet as me! mad xD
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content