Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's watch anime openings and closings of anime titles and say which one we liked more.

2 posters

Go down

anime - Let's watch anime openings and closings of anime titles and say which one we liked more. Empty Let's watch anime openings and closings of anime titles and say which one we liked more.

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:48 pm

We all know that some series have more than one opening and one closing during their run. But, there must be one that you liked the best. But, the question is why?
Was it because it's the one you remember the most? Because of the song? Because of the animation? Both? Or simply 'cause it shows more of your favorite character? Or maybe the song was the same since it's was an icon of the anime itself, but the animation was different and you liked one much more.

Let us know which one is your favorite and why. Also you can post them in the order you like them, your personal ranking let's say.

How are we going to do this? It's quite simple.

I'll post all the different openings or endings from one series. You'll watch them and let us know which one you like the most and why. After we have enough comments from that series. I'll post the endings, and again you'll let us know your favorite and the reason. Then, I'll post from a different series and we'll continue that way.
Got it? I hope so. *3*

NOTE: All the songs will be in JAPANESE.

So, let's begin and first we are going to start with the openings of the following series: Sailor Moon.

EDIT: I thought I should post which one I like more.
Well, without doubt Moon Densetsu is a classic beyond words, but I have to say that I really like the last opening a bit more. ^^;
Why? Well, the reason is that is drifts me back to that the very last episode and the epic battle that took place. Plus, to me it's a bit more catchy. XD
Also, it kinda shows you how these girls have grown in many aspects.
So, to me the last opening is wonderful. Not that I don't like Moon Densetsu, even if I grew up with it. But, it's just the rhythm and the memories that make it for me.

Last edited by shezaei-neko on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Let's watch anime openings and closings of anime titles and say which one we liked more. Empty Re: Let's watch anime openings and closings of anime titles and say which one we liked more.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Let me begin by saying that Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon *NEVER* had a bad opening. All of them had something brilliant to offer, including villain reveals as the series progressed into each arc. My favorite of the Moonlight Densetsu bunch would have to be Sailor Moon S's final opening. The first ones kind of hid the Outer Sailor Senshi (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) as the owners of the Talisman, keeping the mystery in tact. This was before the internet became a the "sea of spoilers" people; a time when we respected the story enough to tune in and find out without word of text. Anyway, I also loved seeing Kaorinite in the Sailor Moon S first opening with her hair looking wavy and awesome. Now why do I love the final opening for Sailor Moon S? Simple, it feels complete, naturally, being the final arc in the season. You had Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna and even Hotaru show up, including Holy Grail Sailor Moon looking all badass. It gave you a sense that everyone is at the top of their game in the war against Pharaoh 90 and it's Deathbusters.

And yet, no matter how great each individual opening is, the greatest of all would have to be 'Sailor Stars'. The opening song was fresh, new and just as classic as 'Moonlight Densetsu'. We also get variations of the opening with no Sailor Starlights being revealed and then with them revealed, including a better view of Galaxia herself, the main antagonist of the entire series. It goes deeper than my usual love for the openings as 'Sailor Stars' represents how far the girls have come in their historic career, saving the universe on more than 5 occasions in the past (movies are included). Ultimately we're watching the opening of a series where you're going to see the very best of Usagi Tsukino and her friends.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

anime - Let's watch anime openings and closings of anime titles and say which one we liked more. Empty Re: Let's watch anime openings and closings of anime titles and say which one we liked more.

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Well said, Luu!!

For a moment, I thought there was another opening of Sailor Moon S, that showed the other deathbusters that worked for Pharaoh 90....maybe I imagined it... o.O
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Well said, Luu!!

For a moment, I thought there was another opening of Sailor Moon S, that showed the other deathbusters that worked for Pharaoh 90....maybe I imagined it... o.O

o_O I don't remember any of the Witches 5 or Mistress 9 in the opening, so you were probably imagined it. It's a shame too, the Amazon Trio and Amazoness Quartet got to appear in the Sailor Moon SuperS openings. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:09 am

It'd have been nice an opening with the Witches 5.
But maybe Mistress 9 would be too much of a spoiler. -3-
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:49 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:It'd have been nice an opening with the Witches 5.
But maybe Mistress 9 would be too much of a spoiler. -3-

Mistress 9 would of been spoiler city, yes. I don't think Black Lady was ever in the opening of Sailor Moon R either. :'3 Toei Animation wanted first time viewers to wonder what Chibi-usa and Hotaru Tomoe would look like as adults.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down