Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share!

+11
SpiralDasher
ShiznatFan4Life
Sergay Tate
Lena Sayers
MidnightPersona
The Fire Stirring Ruby
sarcastic-dog
Acid Raw
Layla-San
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
15 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

otome - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! Empty Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 01, 2010 1:19 pm

This thread is for anyone wanting certain Mai HiME/Otome merchandise, but have no time, money or much desire to get it. lol Unless someone gets it for us. [👅]

Lately, I was finally able to get my hands on this:

otome - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! Shizzy

Which makes me very happy, but then this magically showed up (Thanks for the heads up Meg!):

http://www.my-zhime.net/common/products/figure.html

What the Fudgesicles. >_> Luckily I like the one I have (black ftw) but this new one is cheaper. Bah, don't care. Nope. [👅] I may have to snag that Mai though!

So, if there's any official or fan created merchandise you'd like to own, please share!

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

otome - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:12 am

*cleans dust off*

Been a while since this thread's seen any action. ^^;

Lately, I've been in negotiations to get my hands on....:

otome - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! Game_and_goods-img260x600-125404435

otome - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! Game_and_goods-img252x600-125404435

^_~ If all goes well, I will be paying half of what the person is asking for. Oh and in case you're wondering, I won't be sleeping with it. I like Shizuru, but not THAT much. Sleeping with any lesbian is creepy, one person being the exception. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

otome - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share!

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:58 am

-facepalm- only shiznat obsessed freaks would want that! :3 -hehehe- j/k
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:42 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:-facepalm- only shiznat obsessed freaks would want that! :3 -hehehe- j/k

That's the idea. ^_~ I could taunt every fangirl and virgin with it. :twisted: It'll be awesome.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 am

-falls over-
I want that pillow! But I also want this one too. ; o;

otome - Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share! Game_and_goods-img450x600-1255787070nrwjwo54349
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 412
Armitage GUTS!!! : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:45 pm

X3 Natsuki pillow with her panties showing!!! I never spotted this one on Yahoo Japan. O_O Thanks for sharing Layla....now the hunt is on. 8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Tell me about it! I saw it and was like 'NOOOOOO WHY AM I POOR NOW!'
Ok, it wasn't like that. More like I was confused by Yahoo Japan so I exited before I got mad. xD
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Layla-San wrote:Tell me about it! I saw it and was like 'NOOOOOO WHY AM I POOR NOW!'
Ok, it wasn't like that. More like I was confused by Yahoo Japan so I exited before I got mad. xD

How much was the Natsuki pillow anyway? Those things range in the $600. Sometimes more. O_O;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:Tell me about it! I saw it and was like 'NOOOOOO WHY AM I POOR NOW!'

How much was the Natsuki pillow anyway? Those things range in the $600. Sometimes more. O_O;
I honestly don't recall. But omg.. SERIOUSLY!? That's crazy. As much as I'd LOVE to fall sleep on an exposed Natsuki, I couldn't afford her. ; A;
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:29 am

Layla-San wrote:I honestly don't recall. But omg.. SERIOUSLY!? That's crazy. As much as I'd LOVE to fall sleep on an exposed Natsuki, I couldn't afford her. ; A;

I'm uber cereal. Those Shizuru and Natsuki pillows cost that much. ^_^ I'm waiting for one to show up in NYC. There's an anime shop with a lot of character pillows. I'm going this weekend to pick up one of them. Makoto from Ghost in the Shell. *nosebleed*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:11 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:I honestly don't recall. But omg.. SERIOUSLY!? That's crazy. As much as I'd LOVE to fall sleep on an exposed Natsuki, I couldn't afford her. ; A;

I'm uber cereal. Those Shizuru and Natsuki pillows cost that much. ^_^ I'm waiting for one to show up in NYC. There's an anime shop with a lot of character pillows. I'm going this weekend to pick up one of them. Makoto from Ghost in the Shell. *nosebleed*
Well I sure hope one of them comes cheaper there for you. ^^ Never seen Goest in the Shell before. But I googled, cute! :'D
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Layla-San wrote:Well I sure hope one of them comes cheaper there for you.

XD I hope so too. As time goes on, Mai HiME/Otome merchandise gets more expensive. That's why I consider it smart of you to get that Shizuru you bought now and not later. At the very least, all figures are around the $40-50 range. In about two years, they'll rise past $100. @_@ Plan your expenses.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:Well I sure hope one of them comes cheaper there for you.

XD I hope so too. As time goes on, Mai HiME/Otome merchandise gets more expensive. That's why I consider it smart of you to get that Shizuru you bought now and not later. At the very least, all figures are around the $40-50 range. In about two years, they'll rise past $100. @_@ Plan your expenses.
What?! Why are they doing this to us!? -rolls up sleeves-
Let me get my hands on the people who are jacking the prices up. D<
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 am

Layla-San wrote:What?! Why are they doing this to us!? -rolls up sleeves-

Uh oh! Little Layla's getting pissed! XD I think you have bigger matters to worry about! It's been like 500 years and your summertime Shizuru didn't arrive yet. O_O;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:30 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:What?! Why are they doing this to us!? -rolls up sleeves-

Uh oh! Little Layla's getting pissed! XD I think you have bigger matters to worry about! It's been like 500 years and your summertime Shizuru didn't arrive yet. O_O;
Oh you haven't seen me pissed. NOW I'M PISSED! I lost the bidding on my I Dream of Jeannie salt and pepper shakers. -depression- ; n;
Bah. Ok so I may have jumped the gun a little. I realized after Ren told me that they come out in September. So I just pre-ordered it. ; n;
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Layla-San wrote:Oh you haven't seen me pissed. NOW I'M PISSED! I lost the bidding on my I Dream of Jeannie salt and pepper shakers. -depression- ; n;
Bah. Ok so I may have jumped the gun a little. I realized after Ren told me that they come out in September. So I just pre-ordered it. ; n;

Oh man, that sucks. How much did the shakers end for?

O_O; Oh yeah! *feels stupid* Ren did mention Shizuru's release date. I thought she was just kidding! Makes sense. Usually when a Mai-HiME/Otome figure it heavily promoted, it means it's not out yet. XDDD No matter, September is almost here....;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:Oh you haven't seen me pissed. NOW I'M PISSED! I lost the bidding on my I Dream of Jeannie salt and pepper shakers. -depression- ; n;

Oh man, that sucks. How much did the shakers end for?

O_O; Oh yeah! *feels stupid* Ren did mention Shizuru's release date. I thought she was just kidding! Makes sense. Usually when a Mai-HiME/Otome figure it heavily promoted, it means it's not out yet. XDDD No matter, September is almost here....;P
Um almost $30 - but it was worth it. So then I got an email today at work saying I could still bid on the other shakers I was bidding on before. So clearly it was the seller who was bidding against me just to raise the price. Dx
Oh well already bought them. <3

-pats- It's alright! Don't feel stupid! <3 Very true. But the sad thing is. It'll be delivered to my house while I'll be 3 hours away in Ottawa for school. I'll be calling everyday "MOM IS SHIZURU THERE YET?!" -sobs-
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Layla-San wrote:-pats- It's alright! Don't feel stupid! <3 Very true. But the sad thing is. It'll be delivered to my house while I'll be 3 hours away in Ottawa for school. I'll be calling everyday "MOM IS SHIZURU THERE YET?!" -sobs-

XD Does your mama even know what a Shizuru is. XD I mean, WHO Shizuru is. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:-pats- It's alright! Don't feel stupid! <3 Very true. But the sad thing is. It'll be delivered to my house while I'll be 3 hours away in Ottawa for school. I'll be calling everyday "MOM IS SHIZURU THERE YET?!" -sobs-

XD Does your mama even know what a Shizuru is. XD I mean, WHO Shizuru is. XD
No! Lmfao. She's like "huh?" But still I'll be like "OMG MOMMA!! BRING HER TO ME!!" ; A; -sobs-
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:38 am

Layla-San wrote:No! Lmfao. She's like "huh?" But still I'll be like "OMG MOMMA!! BRING HER TO ME!!" ; A; -sobs-

LMAO! I wonder if your mother is suspicious about your preference. ^_~ Or does she already know?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:55 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:No! Lmfao. She's like "huh?" But still I'll be like "OMG MOMMA!! BRING HER TO ME!!" ; A; -sobs-

LMAO! I wonder if your mother is suspicious about your preference. ^_~ Or does she already know?
No she doesn't know. But I'm sure she thinks somethings up. I mean Madonna - I tell people that I love her more than anyone and anything. xD
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 am

Layla-San wrote:No she doesn't know. But I'm sure she thinks somethings up. I mean Madonna - I tell people that I love her more than anyone and anything. xD

XD I'm glad her suspicions didn't cause her to go to the extreme. I'm confident she'll understand and support your preference when she does find out. Madonna is awesome btw. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:47 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:No she doesn't know. But I'm sure she thinks somethings up. I mean Madonna - I tell people that I love her more than anyone and anything. xD

XD I'm glad her suspicions didn't cause her to go to the extreme. I'm confident she'll understand and support your preference when she does find out. Madonna is awesome btw. ^_~
Yeah. She's never directly asked me. But yes, I sure hope she'll be fine, and I'm pretty sure she would be.
Yes yes! Madonna definitely very very awesome. ^^
Layla-San
Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:02 pm

I really want Kruger's hairpin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:I really want Kruger's hairpin.

I can make one for you. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next