Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! *

+8
ookamidesu
Zweifel Marguerite
Aurora-stylus
Flamewolf119
madarao
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! *

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Here is a fanart commission done for me by sbel02 of deviantART fame:

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Comm_n10

Natsuki Kuga in the kimono Shizuru let her borrow, just being happy knowing it's post ep. 26 and she is living happily with her kaichou-sama~

Visit sbel02's deviantART page here: http://sbel02.deviantart.com/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! *

Post by ookamidesu Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Nice~! She looks vibrant and young again, compared to all the stress she was holding with the whole vengeance thing.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:12 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Nice~! She looks vibrant and young again, compared to all the stress she was holding with the whole vengeance thing.

Pretty much or just the fact that she's a natural pout throughout the series. Remember Shizuru's omake? That's the side of Natsuki I like seeing, the girlie girl underneath the layers of butch. :)

Here are some commissions I had done from Otakon 2011:

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Shizur10
Artist: Shadow

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Kissie10
Artwork: Emily Hu
dA page: http://021.deviantart.com/

MOAR SHIZNAT FOR MEH. ShizNat2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Chuu,chuu.~
Updating this to show 4 lovely pieces by Purring-M on DeviantArt.
And I am just happy that I found some pretty Akira and TakuAki pieces. Akira
hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 TakuAki_by_Purring_M
hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Mai_HiME__Akira_by_Purring_M
hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Music_by_Purring_M
hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Mai_HiME__TakuAki_by_Purring_M

EDIT: Purring-M on DeviantArt: http://purring-m.deviantart.com/gallery/
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Purring-M is a great artist; I clearly remember adding her work to our club last year~ She's one of the few who sees the adorable potential in TakuAki~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Rawr! >:3
Nice fanarts, guys.

--I was looking for that photo of Nao-chan ... (Which I am now using as an avatar)... O.M.G. I have a serious problem of changing of my avatar.

The art here is awesome and adorable, I enjoyed the various styles of painting.
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 am

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Rawr! >:3
Nice fanarts, guys.

--I was looking for that photo of Nao-chan ... (Which I am now using as an avatar)... O.M.G. I have a serious problem of changing of my avatar.

The art here is awesome and adorable, I enjoyed the various styles of painting.

Rawr; yourself! >:3

Do you have any favorite Nao Yuuki/Juliet Nao Zhang arts, Veronica? Aside from your avatar of course. ;p Please show them? Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Of course, Luu-dear. So...

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 C0a9ddd922827ad32b2adcaeb3584133
--How could someone be this cute?²

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 _Natsuki_and_Nao__by_Sorckylo
--By: http://sorckylo.deviantart.com/

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 9148bc076edcf20e57bce53467a7b10a
-- :3

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 28b771f056171d87bc06abeadc46d9ae
--Love this one. s2

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 56af552a8bd97da13c06d3050d770c7a
-- ... s2?

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 6b84090c99c98ed4a1ec75ecf2c95ef3
-- s2

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 84f2e949297fe2eed9a047825088a923
-- ;-; s2
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:36 pm

I was looking for that photo of Nao-chan ... (Which I am now using as an avatar)
Yay!Glad I was able to help somehow.

I enjoyed the various styles of painting.
That's the thing I like the most about art - different styles.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:
I was looking for that photo of Nao-chan ... (Which I am now using as an avatar)
Yay!Glad I was able to help somehow.

I enjoyed the various styles of painting.
That's the thing I like the most about art - different styles.

Of course, Zwei-chan... And thanks. xDDDD
Veronica-Searrs
Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Here are two commissioned fanarts done for me, all at DA:

The first one was done by Pandorful, who I'm planning to do more in the future. I'm quite impress with the work so far.

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Mai_x_mikoto_by_mandygirl78-d48w6gu

The second one is another MaiMikoto pairing, this time Tate is involved... and gets dissed as expected.

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Sorry_tate__mai_is_taken_by_mandygirl78-d48wbj9
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:13 pm

mandygirl is delivering variety Mai-Ships yet again! :) Love them, especially the second one. It could easily be a legit scene taking place before the Kuro no Mai OVA. Where I honestly believe Mai and Mikoto made things official...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:48 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:mandygirl is delivering variety Mai-Ships yet again! :) Love them, especially the second one. It could easily be a legit scene taking place before the Kuro no Mai OVA. Where I honestly believe Mai and Mikoto made things official...

The second is my favorite too. After all, I wrote a diss-fic of him a few years back on FF.net. Should I post it here?
mandygirl78
mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:23 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:The second is my favorite too. After all, I wrote a diss-fic of him a few years back on FF.net. Should I post it here?

Sure, if you like! As long as it goes here:

Mai-Multiverse Fanfiction archive and forum
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:25 pm

just stumbled over this on a german site :3

ShizNatNao goodness x> *swooons*

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 88206110

Poster, anyone? *_* Her name is Nuggi and she's on Animexx, so... anybody knows her? o.o She also got a doujinshi in her gallery, seems like she cancelled it after 10 pages :(

*sadpanda* because this one was so awesome and had potencial...
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Mikoto Minagi Image link fixed!

Yes I know Nuggi's works, it's really amazing! The ShizNatNao ChiCago parody poster was brilliant back then and it still is now.

But yeah, like a lot of artists, they stop A-list artworks after a while. Losing interest in fandom? Who knows, I haven't checked her deviantART since last year.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:30 am

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Tina10

Otome x Utena Fusion? Hell, what the fuck XD

also, is Nina a metal-fan? *points at her hand gestures \\m// *
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 am

XD In many ways, Tomoe Marguerite is the Nanami Kiryuu of Mai-Otome. Both are delusional in the extreme, not to mention disturbed.

And I have a hard time deciding whether the hatching of "Tina" is cute or the most sinister thing ever drawn. @_@

tomoe2 X Neena ?!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:44 am

It must be Midori x Yohko month because banished-shadow of deviantART fame has brought the overlooked Mai-Ship right into our living room! Yohko Midori

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Maihim10

^ This was a request for Dash, me thinks. Did Dragon request this one for you? XD

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Mai_hi10

^

This is a request for me. :) I wanted a Mai-Series version of, what I believe, is the greatest motion picture of all time. So banished-shadow took my ideas and made one fantastic sketch that will look even more amazing!

Based on this poster:

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Indiana-jones-and-the-temple-of-doom

Midori Sugiura obviously takes the role of Indiana Jones.
Yohko is the love interest; Willie Scott.
The old of Short Round is given to Ribbon-chan! (I thought it was a cute idea at the time XDDD )
And the main villain Mola Ram is now played by Shizuru Fujino! >:3 Only Midori can save the land of Fuuka from Kiyohime destroying the planet!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Latest commission for me and all Midori x Youko fans!

Spoiler:

Yohko : ...omg...

Midori : That's how much I love you, baby.

Yohko : You must love me...a lot.

Midori : Duh?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:31 pm

bump

There were two Youko x Midori artworks uploaded on deviantART! More people are giving the pair the media attention they deserve! =D

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Yohkox10
kazeyurika22

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Full_color_commish_for_mandygirl78_by_pandorful-d5380y8
pandorful

^ This one was a commission for mandygirl. Yohko Midori
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:21 pm

sbel02 of deviantART finally completed my Tomoe Marguerite commission:

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Commission_tomoe_marguerite_by_sbel02-d5528ry

:3 Smoking. No panties. Tomoe.

Wonderful combination~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:38 pm

bump

My new commission artworks by Magion02 of deviantART! Chie Hallard and Yohko Helene from Mai-Otome!

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Yoko%20Cg

Being Garderobe's finest medical officer is a tough job, even when sitting down. The beautiful Yohko Helene takes a load off on her favorite chair, hoping to get away from the loud pounding going on in the Gakuenchou's room. *smirks*

Yohko Helene is a great character. She isn't given as much screen time as the other characters from Mai-Otome, but she does play a more important role compared to her HiME counterpart. Whereas Yohko Sagisawa was a simple modern day nurse in Mai-HiME, Yohko Helene acts as the director of the science department for Garderobe on top of being a nurse. She is given a lot more scenes with characters like Shizuru Viola, Natsuki Kruger and even the main protagonist, Arika Yumemiya. There are also hints showing she was once part of the Aswald with Midori. I'd love to see this explored in animated form in the future.

Appeal? Yohko is full of it! Easily one of the most attractive women in the series. :) I often refer to both Yohkos to as the Maura Isles of the series, she's sexy but full of class (except when drinking). So for this piece, I wanted to give her this Julianna Margulies from The Good Wife-esque pose.

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Chie

Chie Hallard is the suavest Otome in all of Garderobe. With one deep glance into her eyes, you can easily fall in love with her. No wonder all the girls at the Academy love her. Especially a certain maid she's secretly dating. Wink

Chie is part of the Pearl Class and the Trias throughout the series. She is intelligent as well as commanding in battle, making her an effective Otome to defend nations. She always carried around her signature blue rose because...she can. She is voiced by legendary seiyuu and performing artist Mitsuki Saiga. Mitsuki Saiga has the deepest, most masculine voice you'll ever hear. It's actually pretty damn sexy! Because of this, Chie's character always makes me think she belongs in Takarazuka as the "male" lead role. XD

For this piece, I wanted to dress Chie up in her bikini/swimsuit from Mai-Otome episode 9. It looks so good on her that even the main antagonist, Grand Duke Nagi, went crazy over her. As you can see in this piece, Chie decided to settle down for the day, waiting for any girl willing to show her a good time.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:22 am

bump

Did Krystal share this yet?

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Mh_bei10

^ It's her Valentine's Day fanart for Shizuru and Natsuki. Muy kawaii, no? :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:21 pm

bump 

My entire commission requests from Otakon 2013's Artist Alley! Featuring all your favorite Mai-HiME characters!

---
hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Shizuru_loves_what_she_sees_by_shiznat4ever-d6hyfp3

^ The amazing bukittyan appeared at Otakon 2013's Artist Alley and put together this beautiful Shizuru and Natsuki.

Shizuru gets to see Natsuki in that little number from episode 9 and boy is she pleased by what she sees~ Tea and all! *laughs*
---

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Sister_yukariko_s_blessing_by_shiznat4ever-d6j49bg

^ Another awesome piece of art from Otakon 2013's Artist Alley. Aaronmizuno, who worked on my Kagura commission (which you can find on my gallery) also worked on Sister Yukariko Sanada from My-HiME. The whole idea is that what would the fans want Sister to do with Ishigami? The man who literally violated her during the series. This was the aftermath. Yukariko 

Fun fact: Aaronmizuno used my Yukariko Sanda trading card as a reference.

---

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 The_golden_angel_hugs_a_nyan__by_shiznat4ever-d6jxfo8

^ "The Golden Angel" Alyssa Searrs from Mai-HiME sure loves her new gift. Miyu buys her the most special gifts. :'3 It's even better than a pint sized snowman...

Artwork by the awesome evui of deviantART
--

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Midori_sugiura_and_haruka_suzushiro_from_my_hime_by_shiznat4ever-d6l5v03

^ A commission artwork of Midori Sugiura and Haruka Suzushiro from My-HiME by studioyoctopi! Done at Otakon 2013's Artist Alley!

I was running out of ideas by the end of my commission crusade by day 2 of the con. The plan was to have Midori and Haruka separately, but due to schedule rushes, I just put them both together for a commission. When the lovely artist checked my reference pics and asked me for specifics, I mentally panicked and blurted out the first thing that came to mind: "Can you draw HER punching HER for no reason?"

This was the result. :'3
---

hime - Mai HiME/Otome fanart not your own? Post em' here! * - Page 2 Akane_higurashi_by_studioyoctopi_by_shiznat4ever-d6l5wx3

^ For a great HiME, Akane seriously lacks artwork! So I had this cute little commission of Akane-chan done for me.

Credit: studioyoctopi.tumblr.com <--- Check out their tumblr page for more awesome chibi works!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next