Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it?

+6
shikiryougi
Magus Phantalus
Minagi Mikoto
CaptainVonCookie
PostoronnimV
Kuga Natsuki
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? Empty Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:17 pm

natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? Shot0011

Since Luu said there's no actual thread about Natsuki and Shizuru becoming a couple, here's one now! I was inspired to make this thread after this conversation happened on another thread

Spoiler:

Do you think Natsuki and Shizuru got together before Mai-HiME actually ended? Or before Kuro no Mai? These pictures here:

natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? Shot0012
natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? Shot0013

Like I stated, it seems to me that Shizuru was just happy that Natsuki accepted her feelings during HiME's last episode, and Natsuki's shyness gives a hint about that, imo. And in Kuro no Mai, Natsuki seems more at ease (and Shizuru being a bit devious at the top picture o.o; ) Not to mention that Natsuki's necklace gives a possible hint about her and Shizuru becoming a couple. And Fujino just looks downright genuinely happy in the Kuro pics :) But that's just my theory, though

Tell the forum your view on how our favorite crack couple got together, if they ever did Natsuki Kuga Shizuru Kaichou

Last edited by Nymphetamine on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? Empty Re: Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it?

Post by PostoronnimV Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am

I still think that they started dating before Mai-HiME actually ended=)

Because...
1) Several months have passed between the end of the carnival and the graduation (since, at the graduation, Yukariko already was in the last stages of pregnancy, judging by her belly)... so Natsuki had time to think about her feelings for Shizuru and decide, if she wants to move her relationship with Shizuru to a new level ... And I believe that Natsuki is not one of those people who beats around the bush and keeps someone in suspended state/limbo due to their indecisiveness... Natsuki is a decisive person...  and she understands that it is either 'reject Shizuru's feelings and say that they could be only friends, so that Shizuru did not have false hopes' or 'accept Shizuru's feelings and start dating'...there shouldn't be 'in between'...

2) I doubt that their relationship had immediately become perfect and clear without a single cloud... Natsuki lived in solitude almost all her life and everything related to romance and love was very new to her... and I think it all overwhelmed her at first, therefore she was a bit nervous in the early stages of their romantic relationships...

3) I very much doubt that Shizuru would do something that would make Natsuki truly uncomfortable... and to be openly affectionate in public or walking in on her in the bath, if their relationship did not develop into something more of amorous nature, will definitely make Natsuki very uncomfortable, it will be like putting pressure on Natsuki by such actions, cuz Natsuki knows Shizuru's feelings for her...

And at the karaoke scene... imo, Natsuki didn't seem shy at all... she was more like... "in public, Shizuru? Really? Couldn't you wait until we're home and alone?"

Nymphetamine wrote:Not to mention that Natsuki's necklace gives a possible hint about her and Shizuru becoming a couple.
Or it was Nagi who gave Natsuki the necklace... to congratulate that ShizNat have become a couple, of course Trollface 
natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? Prince12

Last edited by PostoronnimV on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? Empty Re: Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it?

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:23 am

Was Kuro after or before Shizuru graduated? According to the explanation they gave on the whole scene they described where "Natsuki spoke words of affection to Shizuru once more at her graduation" and "Happiness will soon visit these two" I conclude that Natsuki was finally ready to tell Shizuru how she felt only then and they would begin their relationship from there.
Up to that point it was flirting and friendship. Shizuru does love to tease Natsuki and Natuski's.. well... a tsundere about it. She yells and grumbles but doesn't walk away.

I am also a fan of the friends-with-shagging-benefits-to-see-how-Natsuki-would-feel-about-it-and-after-Shizuru-graduated-she-realized-she-didn't-want-to-stop-and-that-she-really-loved-Shizuru-and-the-mind-blowing-sex-doesn't-hurt-either theory!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:19 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Was Kuro after or before Shizuru graduated? According to the explanation they gave on the whole scene they described where "Natsuki spoke words of affection to Shizuru once more at her graduation" and "Happiness will soon visit these two" I conclude that Natsuki was finally ready to tell Shizuru how she felt only then and they would begin their relationship from there.
I think, Kuro was after Shizuru's graduation...

CaptainVonCookie wrote: Shizuru does love to tease Natsuki and Natuski's.. well... a tsundere about it. She yells and grumbles but doesn't walk away.
In 'Mai-HiME' anime, Natsuki, actually, never yelled/grumbled/had over-the-top reaction/acted like a tsundere at Shizuru's teasing... It seems to me that it is more like fandom created Natsuki such an image, image of a yelling-and-blushing-at-every-little-tease simpleton...

CaptainVonCookie wrote: I am also a fan of the friends-with-shagging-benefits-to-see-how-Natsuki-would-feel-about-it-and-after-Shizuru-graduated-she-realized-she-didn't-want-to-stop-and-that-she-really-loved-Shizuru-and-the-mind-blowing-sex-doesn't-hurt-either theory!
Hahaha, awesome theory=)))
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:24 pm

Correction, V: Natsuki was irritated and somewhat yelled Shizuru's name out of irritation when Shizuru joked that Natsuki was drooling (that scene when Shizuru caught Natsuki sleeping) Wink

And Kuro happened after Shizuru's graduation, for you see Mikoto in her high school uniform :)

And at the karaoke scene... imo, Natsuki didn't seem shy at all... she was more like... "in public, Shizuru? Really? Couldn't you wait until we're home and alone?"

Then what about the sweatdrop? :'3

natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? Shot0014

Several months have passed between the end of the carnival and the graduation (since, at the graduation, Yukariko already was in the last stages of pregnancy, judging by her belly)... so Natsuki had time to think about her feelings for Shizuru and decide, if she wants to move her relationship with Shizuru to a new level

Then what did Natsuki meant when she said she could spend her spring break "thinking about her life"? :3 I'm not attacking. I'm just curious if there's any theory to skip around those moments :)
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Correction, V: Natsuki was irritated and somewhat yelled Shizuru's name out of irritation when Shizuru joked that Natsuki was drooling (that scene when Shizuru caught Natsuki sleeping) Wink
=)) Yeah, I remembered this scene, when I wrote that my comment... cuz, imo, it was a very weak reaction / irritation... and I would not call it a yelling... at all =)))

Nymphetamine wrote:Then what about the sweatdrop? :'3

natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? Shot0014
Hmm, I thought 'the sweatdrop' means something similar to "seriously?" or "eye-rolling"... and Natsuki could have sweatdropped at Mai, since she was watching her, and not at Shizuru's action... And I think if Natsuki would have been nervous because of the embrace, she would have got out of the embrace...

Nymphetamine wrote:Then what did Natsuki meant when she said she could spend her spring break "thinking about her life"? :3 I'm not attacking. I'm just curious if there's any theory to skip around those moments :)
Maybe she wanted to take Shizuru with her =)))
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:56 pm

WAIT WAIT, I know it's off-topic... but that picture!! I had no idea Reito and Tate came out as a couple already!!! Good for them!!! gay unicorn
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Minagi Mikoto Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:42 am

Hmm, I do not think they became a couple really. If you look at the director cut's version of the last episode, you see that natsuki started to live with shizuru after the carnival and shizuru continued to sexually harass her (DUH!) and then she moved to me and Mai's apartment hugging a pillow at nights because she was envious of me having Mai all to myself! :D So, no not a couple. :)
Minagi Mikoto
Minagi Mikoto
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 26
Armitage GUTS!!! : 5

https://sites.google.com/site/minagimikotosite/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:04 am

Shizuru Kaichou : Says you, Minagi~
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:55 am

Minagi Mikoto wrote:Hmm, I do not think they became a couple really. If you look at the director cut's version of the last episode, you see that natsuki started to live with shizuru after the carnival and shizuru continued to sexually harass her (DUH!) and then she moved to me and Mai's apartment hugging a pillow at nights because she was envious of me having Mai all to myself! :DSo, no not a couple. :)

Blasphemy mortal! The Magus Phantalus used the power of the rinnegan's Naraka Path on Natsuki to see if she and Shizuru are in fact a couple. The fact that Natsuki survived is testament to her love for Shizuru.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:07 am

I hope that shiznat is just two friends. or else I call that weird-(lesbian) Shiho Huit sweatdrop :pale: 🇳🇴 gay unicorn ShizNat 
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : -4

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:37 am

shikiryougi wrote:I hope that shiznat is just two friends. or else I call that weird-(lesbian) Shiho Huit sweatdrop :pale: 🇳🇴 gay unicorn ShizNat 

...The Magus is unsure if you are trolling elaborate mortal!

The Magus also strongly cautions you if you are indeed that ignorant. We have a wide spectrum of fans here a few of which may be somewhere on the lgbt spectrum themselves.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:23 am

Nao Yuuki  If neither of you are trolling, Shiki's hope and opinion on ShizNat being just friends is fine. It's her opinion and yes, I disagree with it, but it's how she feels.

Shiki, those who are and support lesbians may consider the term "weird" an insult. Just say you don't agree with the idea of ShizNat being together. That's all. :)

@ V-chan:

I agree about the sweat drop ordeal. It could of been the following: Natsuki sweat-dropping in embarrassment over Shizuru being so touchy-touchy or expressing her way of saying "really?" at Mai's karaoke addiction.

Now everyone knows my stance, so there's no need for me to do an entire 10 paragraph essay. Just take what Nymph-chan said and add on my opinion that when Shizuru and Natsuki entered into a relationship (episode 26), there's a strong possibility that Natsuki is the one that suggested to take things slowly. Fast forward to Kuro no Mai where the two are closer than ever. The two smile together for the camera and just earlier, Natsuki was worried that her girlfriend would be Nao's next revenge target. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:43 pm

I'm not saying I don't like the prospect of shiznat together. I just don't like how they're THAT close and that's all.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:47 pm

wut? Isn't that an oxymoron?

I'm honestly confused now! If you don't mind Shiznat then what do you mean by "THAT close?" Clingy close?
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:47 pm

exactly.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:52 pm

If there is actual clinginess, it comes from Shizuru. She expresses her love for Natsuki more openly. Natsuki is the opposite, she'd rather express her love for Shizuru behind closed doors. To her, their relationship wouldn't be a sideshow. At the same time, Natsuki wouldn't hold Shizuru's own way of expressing her love against her. Opposites attract because differences make us more awesome. Shizuru Fujino 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:37 am

GRANDE CHIE Ahh. Thanks Luu, I get it now! Shizuru is into exhibitionist sex but Natsuki prefers it indoors!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:03 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:GRANDE CHIE Ahh. Thanks Luu, I get it now! Shizuru is into exhibitionist sex but Natsuki prefers it indoors!

I happen to think so. :3 It's like having a girlfriend that is too embarrassed to kiss in public. That's Natsuki.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:42 am

The first time I watched Mai HiME (it must be 5 or 6 years ago) I thougth Natsuki has rejected Shizuru.  It really bothers me when Natsuki said she couldn't have the feelings Shizuru wished she had. Did Natsuki really think so ? Or maybe it was because she had not a good understanding of what love is ?

But your arguments are convincing Razz Now I see things differently.
I really like the "in public, Shizuru? Really? Couldn't you wait until we're home and alone?" comment ^^

In the last episode of Mai HiME there's another cute moment, during the picnic, Mai said something like "Love is great, isn't it, Natsuki ?" and Natsuki agreed :) She's so cuuuute  blush 
That's a proof that Natsuki's opinion of love evolved, she wouldn't have admitted such a thing before.

natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? 7941c40

When Natsuki said she could spend her spring break "thinking about her life", that may include her feelings towards Shizuru, she needed time to think about it. She didn't really know what love is, and for what she could see (Shizuru's strong, violent feelings and her pain about her unrequited love), it scared her. But she realized she cannot live alone (cf omake 25) and that she needed Shizuru in her life.

I would love to see the director's cut, I didn't manage to find it. I only saw some pictures (especially with Natsuki and Shizuru in the bathroom, but also Midori and Miyu working at the Linbaum, Mai and Tate in a restaurant...). If someone has it it would be very great to put in on youtube :D

Nymphetamine wrote:
Shiho Huit Off-topic, but in the HiME guidebook, it states that Natsuki did spoke affectionately to the graduating Shizuru once again, and before one knows, happiness will be there for both of them.
What is this HiME guidebook ? Where can we find it ?
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 224
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

http://antiopedethemiscyre.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Antiope wrote:The first time I watched Mai HiME (it must be 5 or 6 years ago) I thougth Natsuki has rejected Shizuru.  It really bothers me when Natsuki said she couldn't have the feelings Shizuru wished she had. Did Natsuki really think so ? Or maybe it was because she had not a good understanding of what love is ?

But your arguments are convincing Razz Now I see things differently.
I really like the "in public, Shizuru? Really? Couldn't you wait until we're home and alone?" comment ^^

In the last episode of Mai HiME there's another cute moment, during the picnic, Mai said something like "Love is great, isn't it, Natsuki ?" and Natsuki agreed :) She's so cuuuute  blush 
That's a proof that Natsuki's opinion of love evolved, she wouldn't have admitted such a thing before.

natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? 7941c40

When Natsuki said she could spend her spring break "thinking about her life", that may include her feelings towards Shizuru, she needed time to think about it. She didn't really know what love is, and for what she could see (Shizuru's strong, violent feelings and her pain about her unrequited love), it scared her. But she realized she cannot live alone (cf omake 25) and that she needed Shizuru in her life.

I would love to see the director's cut, I didn't manage to find it. I only saw some pictures (especially with Natsuki and Shizuru in the bathroom, but also Midori and Miyu working at the Linbaum, Mai and Tate in a restaurant...). If someone has it it would be very great to put in on youtube :D

Nymphetamine wrote:
Shiho Huit Off-topic, but in the HiME guidebook, it states that Natsuki did spoke affectionately to the graduating Shizuru once again, and before one knows, happiness will be there for both of them.
What is this HiME guidebook ? Where can we find it ?

The Director's Cut isn't a big deal. Just a few extra scenes that take place after the Carnival. The bathroom scene is the only real shiznat one and it's just a tease. The Blu-ray OVA has a little more but once again is a just a tease when it comes to shiznat. Natsuki expresses some concern when she thinks Nao and Yukino are going to prank Shizuru in revenge for what she did during the Carnival.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:38 am

Thank you for your answer, but I would like to see it by myself Sad

Is there any dialogues in the director's cut ?
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:05 am

Antiope wrote:
Is there any dialogues in the director's cut ?

No, the director's cut ending is dialogue silent with "Shining Days" playing over it. XD I don't mind since the scene where Shizuru walks in on Natsuki (with incredibly big boobs...) is more effective on mute. xD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Antiope Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Oh, I'm sure that Natsuki would let out a small, cute indignation cry Happy
And I almost can hear Shizuru's giggle Shizuru Kaichou

Btw Luu, you promised me on Deviant Art that you would upload the director's cut on youtube for me kawaiidesuplz
I cannot forget such a promise lol
Antiope
Antiope
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:47 am

Antiope wrote:And I almost can hear Shizuru's giggle Shizuru Kaichou
To me, in that scene, Shizuru looked rather bashful herself, blushing a little ... and making shy first steps in a new relationship as a couple... since I like to think that, by this time, they have already started dating =)

natsuki - Natsuki and Shizuru getting together - What's your view on it? Coalgi10
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next