Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters

3 posters

Go down

My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters Empty My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:19 am

My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters Sims3Shiznat_zps232de0fc

With Sims 3, you only have so many options..
I am using the base game and Super Natural version.
Natsuki is a vampire on mine, that is why her skin looks like that.
Shizuru is a witch.. but it's really hard to see colors too well. Lol

I get bored and create Mai X Mikoto, ShizNat and their OC family I made out of boredom.

My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters Screenshot-22_zps16eb8122
My Mikoto (Which is crappy since I had little options for hair, Since she is young adult, might as well say her hair grew out. Lol

The red head is my version of Nao, Mikoto went off and  had an affair with her.

My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters Screenshot-27_zps9bb2e450

Mai X Mikoto, I did change Mai's hair..
I made it orange first, then changed to reddish orange.sweatdrop

And now for OC family..

My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters MeiaKumoko_zps7565f48d

Meia, the youngest Mai X Mikoto child and Kumoko (Nao's daughter)
Kumo is a vampire, Meia is a non transformed werewolf like Mikoto on there.

My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters MiyukiMiroku2_zps7fb845be
My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters MiyukiMiroku_zpsa9b9b6af
Miroku oldest Mai X Mikoto daughter and Miyuki the Shiznat daughter.
I gave Miroku fairy wings, same as I gave Mai. (Both are fairies.)
and

I'm sure there are better ones made out there
but I figured I would at least try and keep my imagination running. ^^
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters Empty Re: My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:16 pm

I wouldn't say crappy! More like AWESOME! XD It blows my mind that Mai is always on fire. Beat that, Katniss Everdeen! rei hino  Is Mai supposed to be like that? I haven't played any SIMS game in ages, so I don't know any of the newer features. XD

Nymph-chan also made some cool Mai-HiME SIMS on her thread too:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1643-shiznat-in-the-sims-1-2-or-3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters Empty Re: My Crappy Sims 3 Version of my created Mai-HiME characters

Post by Kiros Razer Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:28 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I wouldn't say crappy! More like AWESOME! XD It blows my mind that Mai is always on fire. Beat that, Katniss Everdeen! rei hino  Is Mai supposed to be like that? I haven't played any SIMS game in ages, so I don't know any of the newer features. XD

Nymph-chan also made some cool Mai-HiME SIMS on her thread too:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1643-shiznat-in-the-sims-1-2-or-3
I'm going to take a look, I made her a fairy and made her wings look that way!:D 

I use Sims 3 for creativity, on 3 you can build a lot of households and you can switch to whomever you want!
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:44 am

Kiros Razer wrote:
I'm going to take a look, I made her a fairy and made her wings look that way!:D 

I use Sims 3 for creativity, on 3 you can build a lot of households and you can switch to whomever you want!

:D Cool! Mai can be considered a pixie of sorts. She can fly, has elemental powers and can be considered gay now...right Mikoto?

Mikoto Minagi  : THOSE ARE MINE! *SNUGGLES ( . ) ( . )*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:

:DCool! Mai can be considered a pixie of sorts. She can fly, has elemental powers and can be considered gay now...right Mikoto?

Mikoto Minagi  : THOSE ARE MINE! *SNUGGLES ( . ) ( . )*
Aww! I should of made Natsuki a werewolf too, so she can be Hungry like the wolf (Duran Duran. Wink )

I made Mikoto one mainly because they can play fetch with her as a werewolf and rub her belly!XD 

I'm sure Natsuki only does that with Shizuru in secret.Razz 

Mai likes to play fairy pranks on people and when mikoto is away go to her fairy tree house and dance and sing with fairies.

Even though Shizuru's love spell was said to of failed..
they still got together and had a love child on there.I love you  
Nao on mine doesn't like Mai or Shizuru..
She seems okay with Natsuki but really likes Mikoto.

I added the traits the best I could.. and some beyond what we see..
Miyuki will oneday follow in Saeko's footsteps in science.
While Natsuki for now is a rockstar.:shock: 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:Aww! I should of made Natsuki a werewolf too, so she can be Hungry like the wolf (Duran Duran. Wink )

I made Mikoto one mainly because they can play fetch with her as a werewolf and rub her belly!XD 

I'm sure Natsuki only does that with Shizuru in secret.Razz 

Mai likes to play fairy pranks on people and when mikoto is away go to her fairy tree house and dance and sing with fairies.

Even though Shizuru's love spell was said to of failed..
they still got together and had a love child on there.I love you  
Nao on mine doesn't like Mai or Shizuru..
She seems okay with Natsuki but really likes Mikoto.

I added the traits the best I could.. and some beyond what we see..
Miyuki will oneday follow in Saeko's footsteps in science.
While Natsuki for now is a rockstar.:shock: 

*LAUGHS* Both Mikoto and Natsuki are the types to expect belly rubs. Not just because of the animals they're based on, but because they're both very spoiled characters! XD One expects food and boobs on a daily basis and the other wants plenty of lingerie, stuffed animals and Shizuru love.

o_o Nao sounds accurate, she only had somewhat of a friendship with Natsuki (NatNao anyone?) and Mikoto (thanks to her temptation ways in episode 7 "Lost Kittens" )

Natsuki a rock star!? Her music career didn't go beyond that one night in the karaoke party! XD This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm wishing Miyuki will become a great scientist, but this one, one that won't involve herself with shady organizations. Shizuru Fujino 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:02 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
*LAUGHS* Both Mikoto and Natsuki are the types to expect belly rubs. Not just because of the animals they're based on, but because they're both very spoiled characters! XD One expects food and boobs on a daily basis and the other wants plenty of lingerie, stuffed animals and Shizuru love.

o_o Nao sounds accurate, she only had somewhat of a friendship with Natsuki (NatNao anyone?) and Mikoto (thanks to her temptation ways in episode 7 "Lost Kittens" )

Natsuki a rock star!? Her music career didn't go beyond that one night in the karaoke party! XD This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm wishing Miyuki will become a great scientist, but this one, one that won't involve herself with shady organizations. Shizuru Fujino 
I still find it amusing that on mine, Mai got ticked at Mikoto for the affair then Mikoto apologizes and mai responds with a belly rub O.o; i sometimes do a majority on free will, but often Mikoto visits Nao on her own and when Nao visits, Mai asks her leave often.

Irl I hate drama but in story it can be entertaining.
I like Natsuki and Nao, also Mikoto and Nao.. though tbh I see NaoXMikoto more able to work.
It doesn't stop me from liking many different pairings.Mikoto Minagi 

Miyuki will I am sure. ^^
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:40 am

Ara, another Sims player Shiho Huit Good stuff, Razer Mikoto Minagi 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Ara, another Sims player Shiho Huit Good stuff, Razer Mikoto Minagi 
Thank you! I like being creative with my sims.
I use anime characters and my own creations for my own world.Mikoto Minagi 

My brother was thinking of editing a world for me that is more related with mai-hime.
he asked for places they go to names, Tsukimori (like where they go to shop)
and Rorschach Bar was all I remembered.:lol: 
Since you play too do you have any ideas, ? If not it's cool.:D 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Did either of you ever create a Linden Baum type restaurant for the HiME gals? If you did, my bad for forgetting. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Did either of you ever create a Linden Baum type restaurant for the HiME gals? If you did, my bad for forgetting. >:3
I actually forgot that! My brother could design Fuuka Academy if he saw a good picture on how it looks, and these other places.
Used in the series,
Like the Academy n how it looks,
How the shopping areas of Tsukimori look,
(It's like a close by town right?)
The Rorschach bar and Linden Baum.

I'd like to see how something like this can be created.
So anything helps even if its not exactly 100% it's still fun to imagine.

Certain things after he would search himself.
He loves detail in things he creates n is a fellow artist and poet.
He likes the beauty in things and likes to create and has a better eye for detail than me.
Definitely.:lol: 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down