Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer?

+2
CaptainVonCookie
Kuga Natsuki
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Shizuru Fujino/Viola or Elliot Chandler the gayest?

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Vote_lcap247%Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 9 ]
Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Vote_lcap221%Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]
Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Vote_lcap232%Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]
Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Vote_lcap20%Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 19

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Empty Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue May 07, 2013 10:59 pm

After watching Sifr, it suddenly made me wonder if Shizuru is the gayest character, or Elliot, since both seem to be in their own ways:

1: Shizuru Fujino/Viola having fangirls and being obsessive about Natsuki, though that's kept well-hidden
2: Elliot Chandler being pretty hardcore, open and very turned on that she tried to rape-kiss and have relations with Lena Sayers

Discuss!
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Empty Re: Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer?

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed May 08, 2013 4:18 am

Unstoppable force meets immovable object? Both Obliterated by what's the Anh Lu rainbow comet? And poptart kat was born!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Empty Re: Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 08, 2013 7:34 pm

I like this topic! After thinking about it a lot, I have to go with both. You gotta remember that Shizuru and Elliot are different types of gay women. Shizuru is more subtle, using her feminine charms to seduce the female gender. She doesn't have to try with rank amateurs like the school girls at Fuuka Academy, who immediately fall in love with her smile or polite manners.

Elliot is more direct with her gayness. I've never seen Shizuru try to flat out KISS Natsuki in a forceful manner. Canon-verse Shizuru, guys! Not Nanzaki Iku-verse Shizuru XD. Elliot tried to make sweet love to Lena with such impatience and force simply because she has not, quote: "seen her in months". Shizuru Fujino held out for an almost an entire school year without physical contact with her Natsuki. Eli-chin is just sex crazy! Lena is really missing out! XDDD

Overall, they're both really homosexual, in more Skittles rainbow ways than one. Both obviously love the same gender and all their splendors (BOOBS!). Shizuru is just a more calculating lesbian woman (in both shows), while Eli-chin is the equivalent of a blonde who just realized how tasty women really are.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu May 09, 2013 4:46 am

They are both apparently only crazy for one person though. Wouldn't someone else win the girl-crazy award here?
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 09, 2013 12:10 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:They are both apparently only crazy for one person though. Wouldn't someone else win the girl-crazy award here?

Other than you? I'd vote for Anh Lu. Trollface

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? PDVD_046_720x480
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu May 09, 2013 7:21 pm

This gives me another idea for a poll Shiho Huit
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri May 10, 2013 4:24 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
CaptainVonCookie wrote:They are both apparently only crazy for one person though. Wouldn't someone else win the girl-crazy award here?

Other than you? I'd vote for Anh Lu. Trollface

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? PDVD_046_720x480

I actually had a little deja vu of my own with that caption... Oh happy days! Trollface

Otome Chie while mostly innocent in her ways could compete with Anh, she's a sober huge flirt!
And Viola Shizuru before meeting Natsuki. (Though she just "sounded" sad)
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 10, 2013 6:02 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I actually had a little deja vu of my own with that caption... Oh happy days! Trollface

Otome Chie while mostly innocent in her ways could compete with Anh, she's a sober huge flirt!
And Viola Shizuru before meeting Natsuki. (Though she just "sounded" sad)

Trollface Oh you wicked, wicked man~

Chie Hallard could definitely compete with Anh as a flirt. She was the one who pulled Erstin's towel off!

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Vlcsna21

Even so, sober Chie is overwhelmed by Anh's over the top actions. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu May 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Of both were to exist in the same time period, the Otome world would be poking and farting Gay Rainbow & poptart kat

Both were pretty gay in their own way.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 17, 2013 7:10 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Of both were to exist in the same time period, the Otome world would be poking and farting Gay Rainbow & poptart kat

One could say that in the distant future world of Mai-Otome that the female gender has become the dominant species.

Fumi saves us all. Forever Alone
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat May 18, 2013 7:22 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:Of both were to exist in the same time period, the Otome world would be poking and farting Gay Rainbow & poptart kat

One could say that in the distant future world of Mai-Otome that the female gender has become the dominant species.

Fumi saves us all. Forever Alone

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Untitl11 : Fumi know what do
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Untitl11 : Fumi know what do

African American SEARRS Troop who tried to intimidate Shizuru...is that you? :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun May 19, 2013 12:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Untitl11 : Fumi know what do

African American SEARRS Troop who tried to intimidate Shizuru...is that you? :'3
Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? 302845_572237472820907_1550525181_n : Bitch, please. Do I look like a tramp like THAT?
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sun May 19, 2013 5:06 am

Nymphetamine wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? 302845_572237472820907_1550525181_n : Bitch, please. Do I look like a tramp like THAT?

Hmmm something's different... AHA! Where's you nose piercing????
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun May 19, 2013 10:46 pm

And the big club? :'3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 20, 2013 12:28 am

Nose piercing aside, maybe entering Japan made the black chick more attractive. Eastern art is usually better than Western art. Wink

shezaei-neko wrote:And the big club? :'3

:'3 What nonsense do you speak of?!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue May 28, 2013 2:51 am

Out of the collective incarnations of the characters I'd have to give it to Fujino and Elliot. Manga Viola did place MANshiro's face in her breasts and she did call him handsome even if she was just messing with him those are negative points in my book.

Therefore Fujino and Elliot are gayer. What I wanna see is an anime based off of EXA with a tastefully aggressive Shizuru confident in her sexuality and her badassness... and with a f!@# move set like Momiji from the ninja gaiden series. That chick knows how to wield a naginata.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Out of the collective incarnations of the characters I'd have to give it to Fujino and Elliot. Manga Viola did place MANshiro's face in her breasts and she did call him handsome even if she was just messing with him those are negative points in my book.

Therefore Fujino and Elliot are gayer. What I wanna see is an anime based off of EXA with a tastefully aggressive Shizuru confident in her sexuality and her badassness... and with a f!@# move set like Momiji from the ninja gaiden series. That chick knows how to wield a naginata.

EXA Shizuru is just normal gay, dude. Darker and more badass sure, but just an average lesbian. Nowhere near the level of campy lesbian that Fujino and Eli-chin possess.

Off-topic for a second, but is Momiji showing up in the updated version of Dead or Alive 5? I felt she was cheated from the first cut of the game. Tecmo's doing the Capcom thing. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri May 31, 2013 12:47 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

EXA Shizuru is just normal gay, dude. Darker and more badass sure, but just an average lesbian.

Ninja you serious? Akira Okuzaki

Yes Momoji is going to be in the updated Dead or Alive 5. Also she is playable(along with Ayane my fav and Kasumi of all people not that I am complaining teleport spam for the win) in Ninja gaiden 3 Razor's Edge(the updated ninja gaiden 3 that doesn't suck).
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri May 31, 2013 5:06 am

Takeda

Shizuru? An AVERAGE lesbian in any Universe???

BLASPHEMY!!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri May 31, 2013 5:21 am

Average? Seriously?

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? Animated-meme-lol-smiley-emoticon
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 31, 2013 5:11 pm

LOL! Everyone just lost their minds. Or had an orgasm. :)

It's true guys; when compared to the other incarnations of Shizuru, EXA Shizuru is tamer in the flamboyant lesbian department. It doesn't help the more violent Fujino that her scenes were limited in a one-shot retelling of Mai-HiME. Maybe it's just me, I just think it's hard for EXA Shizuru to compete with this:

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? PDVD_365

Or even THIS monstrosity of gay:

Shizuru - Shizuru Fujino/Viola vs Elliot Chandler - Which one is gayer? PDVD_001

And if you argue that EXA Shizuru is gayer than Doujinshi Shizuru (like NANZAKI Iku-verse Shizuru), then you've already shot yourself in the foot. lol

@ Mag: Ninja Gaiden 3 is a GOOD game now? Takeda To tell you the truth, I only played the 3rd game for Momiji.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri May 31, 2013 7:53 pm

Wait! That's gay?? My life has been a lie!!!

Average just isn't a word that can describe Shizuru! EXA Shizuru could have been sitting down and looking at the ceiling for the whole thing and she would still be above average! Plus the EXA drama cds? not average!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:41 am

@Luu- Did you just play the first Ninja Gaiden 3? Cause all I played was the Razor's Edge.

@CaptainVonCookie- let us be with the backing of the up WHAT EXA DRAMA CDS?
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:46 am

Sorry Sorry! Completely confused that thing with Destiny!!! No Drama cds!!!

But it has a Shizuru so it's all good! XD

Where did Elliot go btw???
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next