Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denerop's project..

4 posters

Go down

Denerop's project.. Empty Denerop's project..

Post by denerop Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 am

So, i'm planning on making this fanime..
It's gonna be a sort of sequel to Mai hime and Mai otome, mostly Mai hime.
I'm going to animate it, and for the frames i'm using existing mai scenes of wich i trace the needed characters and maybe edit them to be right. (clothes, weapon or so)
I'm not sure if i'm able to colour it yet.

The story doesn't have a name yet. (i can't think of anything '^^)
so for now i'm gonna call them just.. warriors or so.
So, the story is like this. when the brother of a girl (Mai, yeah '^^) dies, her life changes completely. All that she wants is having her brother back.
Takumi's last wish was that Mai would contact Yukino about the *insert name of warriors here*
Of course, she has no clue what those are or what to do.
Somewhere she spots Yukino and talks with her.

That's the beginning of the story.
It's about a group of people with special powers. (not sure wether or not to allow boys to be one of them too) All of those people lost their dearest person, what gave them this power.
Most of the people found out by themself, because a weird mark was found somewhere on their skin. The power is different from person to person.

But they all have a reason to fight. They search for their crystal. Those crystals all contain one power. One child, actually. By activating the crystal you'll get a monster wich will protect you and fight. If you don't have your crystal with you, you can't call your child. If you have someone elses crystal you can't call their child.

But why bother to do something like that? Mai didn't want to be involved in it anyway.
Untill she gets attacked, and activates her powers for the first time.
After that she returns to Yukino to hear more.

It turns out that, if you do what's needed, you can revive your lost one. But that's not so easy. To do that, you must first activate your child, and then you have to search for the *insert name here*. That's a power wich is stored in one person. It's the most powerfull of all powers.
If you kill that person, his or her power will move to your crystal (you can't use it tough). After that, you go to the *insert name here* temple. there, you place your crystal *somewhere* and your dearest person will revive. Also, all crystals will dissapear together with all the powers of the warriors.
Only the one in the temple will keep their power, + the power of the one he or she killed will get to their body in that moment.
The only way to stop someone who killed the *insert name* (if it's gonna happen) is to kill that person and take over the power. Then, the power that person gets in the temple will be their own, +the one they killed, + the other killed person's.

The person who got that power inside him or her will try to hide it to avoid everyone attacking him or her. That person will have the strongest power of all, uncontrolable when he or she gets mad. He or she doesn't have a child tough. There's only one thing what is secretly killing that person. He or she can't love someone else. If the person will love someone, *something happens of what i'm not sure of yet*

Oh, and if your child gets killed you die ^^

That's kinda how it is, i know it's really unclear like this.
I want to know what you think of the storyline..
Also, i'm open for ideas, or for name suggestions.

I've got a few other things worked out already, maybe i'll tell that later.
(the one with the most power, some other characters with powers, who is on the good or bad side. i still miss a lot of things tough)

So, i really want to know what you all think ^^
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Denerop's project.. Empty Re: Denerop's project..

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:30 am

I think this is a really good idea, denden! I really like the new twist you give to the original story, I think its going to come out great! I can't wait to see it and hear more about it as you develop it.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:02 am

Since I'm not working tomorrow, I'll offer some suggestions. Not to mention thoughts on your current ideas. The idea of a fanime, making unofficial sequels...it's quite awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MZjdXFPr30

Sailor Moon Fans did it with "Sacrifice", which turned out pretty good. I'll share my thoughts on the storyline when I return, plus I have some questions here and there. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:10 pm

"Warriors" haha, I think Mai-Warriors or Mai-Senshi may suit it better. In your new group of super powered beings, you could add males for something fresh to the Mai canon. Variety is good. OR, you could stay traditional where all the heroines are females. I would like more variety, as long as the characters are well written and given enough time to be explored.

A search for crystals is a good idea, but I have a few questions about that. Will these crystal be scattered around one single area? Or will the girls have to travel around the world to get them? More epic if you decide the latter. That was my only problems with Mai-HiME, everything is confined to Fuka Academy grounds. Whereas Mai-Otome traveled to other lands and space.

If this is more of a sequel to Mai-HiME, how many days/months/years have passed? These little details are important to me. xD You're true to Mai's character so far. Something has to happen before she starts demanding answers.

I would like to do some name suggestions, first make it clear what gender you new characters will be. And a hint of their element/Childs would be nice. Whoever the new villain is, make sure he or she is a lot stronger than the Obsidian Lord. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Oooo! Hey, if you need voice actors, I volunteer us Mai-HiME abridged series crew, we like voice acting :D
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:53 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:"Warriors" haha, I think Mai-Warriors or Mai-Senshi may suit it better. In your new group of super powered beings, you could add males for something fresh to the Mai canon. Variety is good. OR, you could stay traditional where all the heroines are females. I would like more variety, as long as the characters are well written and given enough time to be explored.

A search for crystals is a good idea, but I have a few questions about that. Will these crystal be scattered around one single area? Or will the girls have to travel around the world to get them? More epic if you decide the latter. That was my only problems with Mai-HiME, everything is confined to Fuka Academy grounds. Whereas Mai-Otome traveled to other lands and space.

If this is more of a sequel to Mai-HiME, how many days/months/years have passed? These little details are important to me. xD You're true to Mai's character so far. Something has to happen before she starts demanding answers.

I would like to do some name suggestions, first make it clear what gender you new characters will be. And a hint of their element/Childs would be nice. Whoever the new villain is, make sure he or she is a lot stronger than the Obsidian Lord. ^^;

The one with the power will be a girl, and she doesn't have a child cause she doesn't have her own crystal. Her power is really strong, i'm not really sure what it can do tough.

If you wanna get spoiled about that person, read this.
yeah..:

villain:

More to come later, more questions answerred later. I have to go to boring school now -.-
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Kara wrote:Oooo! Hey, if you need voice actors, I volunteer us Mai-HiME abridged series crew, we like voice acting :D

That would be cool! ^_~ Hearing you guys do serious acting would be a nice change!

@ denerop: After reading who the person is (which btw, wasn't too much of a major spoiler lol) I believe the corresponding villain should be...

Spoiler:

based on what you said here:

denerop wrote:
villain:

If the conflict will be between two people who probably treasure each other, that will make it an engaging storyline which goes along with the standard Mai series formula.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down