Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Personal top 10 Anime Guys

+9
midori's crazy398
Bluholic711
hildebrant
Luu Sky Sapphire
SulliMike23
shezaei-neko
Kuga Natsuki
CaptainVonCookie
Midori Sugiura
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your Personal top 10 Anime Guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Personal top 10 Anime Guys

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Lerena wrote:
[color=#990000]As a fan of Kagura

Kagura Flattered by the unintentional pun.

Lerena wrote:
Sesshomaru was actually one of my first fangirl targets. However, I admit that if I wasn't behind on my anime he probably wouldn't be on the second list in the first place. I mean, I love Sesshomaru and everything, but he's not really my type anymore. He is hot though.

Reading all this is like if Rin grew up and came to her senses. XD ((Yeah, in my dreams.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Your Personal top 10 Anime Guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Personal top 10 Anime Guys

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:10 pm

My top 10 favorite anime dudes would be!

- Gintoki Sakata He's so bad ass! So is Toshirou, too. But I like Gin-san the best! :3
- Gary Oak This guy is pure win!! XD
- Ryoga Hibiki One of my first ever favorite anime characters like ever!
- Ikuto Tsukiyomi (I think that is how you spell his last name?) from Shugo Chara. He's pretty bad ass like Gin-san, too!
- Keima Kasuragi (Not sure if that's how you spell his last name either?) from The World God Only Knows. He's got a good way of thinking when it comes to 'reality' and he's also cool and stuff despite having the stereotypical Otaku look.
- Yukito Tsukishirou from (CCS). He's like ever girls dream guy, I'd imagine! He's talented, clever/intelligence, classy, and polite! :)
- Zelgadis from The Slayers, even though he seems more like the Piccolo of Slayers to me now that I look back at his character, which is no longer a personal favorite character-type for me anymore. But loved his character when I was younger. I lean more toward Amelia now! :3
-Arata Wataya from Chiyahafuru for being so skilled, dominant in Karuta, and having some of the best screen-time, although not as much as the other Main Characters.
-Kyo Sohma from Furuba. He's another Ryoga-type character that was one of my earliest favorite male characters.
-Rock Lee from Naruto for being a Splendid Ninja, and a Taijutsu expert that makes his Sensei proud! :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:56 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
- Zelgadis from The Slayers, even though he seems more like the Piccolo of Slayers to me now that I look back at his character, which is no longer a personal favorite character-type for me anymore. But loved his character when I was younger. I lean more toward Amelia now! :3

setsuna I must say something about Zelgadis! Like you, I was also fond of Zel around the time I discovered The Slayers. Technically, he is the Piccolo of the series, always calm, expert in combat and serious. At the same time, he's the butt of a lot of jokes because he's so uptight, haha!  However, as time went on, the serious, mysterious character no longer interested in. It didn't take long because A. Lina Inverse was already my favorite character in the series. And B. I discovered the Slayers OVA/movies not long after finishing Slayers Next (I watched Slayers Try soon after). The discovery of the OVA/movies made me an instant fan of Naga The Serpent! From there, I fell in love with the prequels. Lina and Naga had the best chemistry:

Your Personal top 10 Anime Guys - Page 2 Slayer10

Buuuuuuut...since they're not dudes, I'll stop here. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:44 am

My two-penn'orth. I'm applying an arbitrary "one dude per series/franchise" policy. Second characters who I esteem highly will be included in the honourable mentions below (an utterly shameless excuse to include more than ten). Here goes...

1. Ulysses (Ulysses 31) - a French/Japanese show that's older than most members of this esteemed Forum. It's basically the Odyssey in SPACE! Plus he has this cool lightsaber which doubles as a laser gun and an energy shield. Made of win.
  2. Eikichi Onizuka (Shōnan Junai Gumi/GTO etc.) - former gangland hardman and would-be sex pest hamstrung by his heart of gold. Epic badass thrown in for good measure.
  3. Takumi Tokiha (come on, you all know this one) - sweetest. Guy. Ever.
  4. Batou (Ghost in the Shell) - all gruffness, dry one-liners and unrequited love for the Major.
  5. Momiji Sōma (Fruits Basket) - cuddly kid-cum-cuddly bunny who hides his pain behind a front of irritating chirpiness and warmth.
  6. Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) - ah, such purity and innocence affixed to a suit of armour.
  7. Yukio "Koyuki" Tanaka (Beck: MCS) - purely because he's the focal point of a coming-of-age story I adore.
  8. Alucard (Hellsing) - superb taste in hats.
  9. L (Death Note) - who wants to be the world's greatest detective when you can be the top three?
  10. Kraft Lawrence (Spice & Wolf) - one half of my favourite charming couple.

Honourable mentions

• Reito Kanzaki/Rad (three guesses) - all brooding Byronic potential and darkness. Could easily have made the top ten.
  • Togusa (Ghost in the Shell) - normal guy with a normal family life yet holds his own. Also, great mullet.
  • Edward Elric & Alex Louis Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist).
  • Takeshi Tatsumi (Giant Killing).
  • Eiji (Heroic Age).
  • Much as I hate to admit it, Nagi is not without his charms. Must be my legendary weakness for pricks lol.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:

setsuna I must say something about Zelgadis! Like you, I was also fond of Zel around the time I discovered The Slayers. Technically, he is the Piccolo of the series, always calm, expert in combat and serious. At the same time, he's the butt of a lot of jokes because he's so uptight, haha!  However, as time went on, the serious, mysterious character no longer interested in. It didn't take long because A. Lina Inverse was already my favorite character in the series. And B. I discovered the Slayers OVA/movies not long after finishing Slayers Next (I watched Slayers Try soon after). The discovery of the OVA/movies made me an instant fan of Naga The Serpent! From there, I fell in love with the prequels. Lina and Naga had the best chemistry:

Your Personal top 10 Anime Guys - Page 2 Slayer10

Buuuuuuut...since they're not dudes, I'll stop here. :'3

Ahaha that's nice! :3 I am definitely the same in that respect. :3 Although I don't remember Lina and her sisters relationship compatibility or chemistry. Slayers is something that was always there in my life, and it was one of those things from my past that kind of paints some highlighted color in it. But those days were kind of foggy in every other area, so there isn't much held memory on certain things, which is why I have been digging up these Gems again from my past in order to relive them (but without the fog XD).

I know that Lina has great chemistries with Gourry (of course) and also with Zel and Amelia. I find the chemistry Lina has with Zel and Amelia are actually a bit similar. Their chemistry produces more Comedy Relief than Lina and Gourry's chemistry, although, when broken down, it is all in the form of Comedy Relief. Like when Lina and Gourry are fighting over the last chicken leg or something!! XD Or if Lina calls Gourry a Jellyfish brain! XD

But I've yet to really get a clear memory or picture on Lina and Naga's chemistry, and that's because of how young and stuff I was back then. I'll be interested to learn their chemistry with each other when I get to those points in the series! :D And of course, compare them with the other chemistries Lina has with the other characters!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:37 am

It has been a year so naturally I must update my list.

In no specific order:
1.) Lelouch from Code Geass
2.) Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh DM
3.) Keima from World God Only Knows
4.) Mizael from Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal
5.) Leon Soryu from Cardfight Vanguard
6.) Shion Kiba from Cardfight Vanguard G
7.) Kazuma Shouji from Cardfight Vanguard G
8.) Issei from High School DxD
9.) Hachiman Hikigaya from Oregairu
10.) Sora from No Game, No Life

Give me some credit. There were 4 names not in my last lists.

I have added:
- Lelouch
- Keima
- Kazuma Shouji
- Issei

Unfortunately, I'm still looking for replacements for some of the others in this list, but for now, this list is fine.

Honorable mention:
Yusaku from Yu-Gi-Oh Vrains. What do you mean it hasn't aired yet? I can predict based on first impressions, right? >:3 He has barely any personality yet and he already looks like my favorite protagonist so far.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Lerena wrote:It has been a year so naturally I must update my list.

In no specific order:
1.) Lelouch from Code Geass
2.) Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh DM
3.) Keima from World God Only Knows
4.) Mizael from Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal
5.) Leon Soryu from Cardfight Vanguard
6.) Shion Kiba from Cardfight Vanguard G
7.) Kazuma Shouji from Cardfight Vanguard G
8.) Issei from High School DxD
9.) Hachiman Hikigaya from Oregairu
10.) Sora from No Game, No Life

Give me some credit. There were 4 names not in my last lists.

I have added:
- Lelouch
- Keima
- Kazuma Shouji
- Issei

Unfortunately, I'm still looking for replacements for some of the others in this list, but for now, this list is fine.

Honorable mention:
Yusaku from Yu-Gi-Oh Vrains. What do you mean it hasn't aired yet? I can predict based on first impressions, right? >:3 He has barely any personality yet and he already looks like my favorite protagonist so far.

That's cool that you like Keima! I think he's great, too! :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2