Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Materialize!!! Who has the best sequence? [Mai-Otome]

+15
Zweifel Marguerite
ookamidesu
SpiralDasher
she-ga-roo
Lena Sayers
mitzumikare
Amaya
Miyotakano
Milla
Kino karutta-chan
Maishina
SpiderNeKoHiME
denerop
magicalgirl
Luu Sky Sapphire
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

shizuru - Materialize!!! Who has the best sequence? [Mai-Otome] - Page 3 Empty Re: Materialize!!! Who has the best sequence? [Mai-Otome]

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:34 pm

YAY!! Sara's materialization it's the best!!

Luu, if you hate that tweety Alyssa bird, why do you continue summoning it??
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Materialize!!! Who has the best sequence? [Mai-Otome] - Page 3 Empty Re: Materialize!!! Who has the best sequence? [Mai-Otome]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:37 am

shezaei-neko wrote:YAY!! Sara's materialization it's the best!!

Luu, if you hate that tweety Alyssa bird, why do you continue summoning it??

Sara's materialization is the most stylish! She was fortunate to have one animated for her in a high production OVA series!

I DO HATE IT. >_> I was shitfaced that night, leave me alone.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:24 pm

I love Nao's....and this isn't because I'm biased or anything xD

I find the sequence that had her licking her fingers to be very sexy, especially with that alluring look on her face.

And then comes Batgirl with her scooter xD

Need I say more...?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:44 pm

depression76 wrote:I love Nao's....and this isn't because I'm biased or anything xD

I find the sequence that had her licking her fingers to be very sexy, especially with that alluring look on her face.

And then comes Batgirl with her scooter xD

Need I say more...?

xD If I never came up with the muffin gimmick, the scooter would of been perfect for Sara. It seems like she uses it everywhere she goes. Probably makes love to a lucky Otome on it too. :3

Her materialize sequence is easily the most stylish of them all. As for Nao, here's a quick fact about hers. I don't think (please correct me on this) she had a sequence in the Mai-Otome anime series. Only until Zwei did we finally see one. They had one on Butou Shi for the Playstation 2, but it was specifically made for the game itself as they used the 3D Nao model in it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by kamomedan Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:50 am

Shizuru onee-sama!!! Viola she's so elegant when she materializes
ms maria's one is super cool too! AHAHAHAHHA..from an old baba to a young hawt mysterious otome~~~
kamomedan
kamomedan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 6
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:48 am

I have no idea. I like haruka and shizurus also sarahs
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:44 am

kamomedan wrote:ms maria's one is super cool too! AHAHAHAHHA..from an old baba to a young hawt mysterious otome~~~

high five

Miss Maria's materialization form is the epitome of greatness. :'3 I've never seen such beauty...until Sifr. that is. X3 *Una fanboy*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:59 pm

You know, if ONLY we have Chie's materialize sequence T__T

It would be very interesting to see how sunrise would come up with a magician-themed scene.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 pm

depression76 wrote:You know, if ONLY we have Chie's materialize sequence T__T

It would be very interesting to see how sunrise would come up with a magician-themed scene.

T_T Zwei was an obvious opportunity to showcase new Materialize sequences! Juliet Nao Zhang got one, Sara got one...but not Chie Hallard!? HOW COULD THEY!? ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Newest Mai-Otome Materialize sequences added today:

Mai-Otome Materialize Sequence: Lena Sayers [Blue Sky Sapphire]

Lena Sayers GEM - Blue Sky Sapphire

---

Mai-Otome Materialize Sequence: Mai Tokiha [The Fire Stirring Ruby]

Mai "The Tragic Meister" Tokiha GEM - The Fire Stirring Ruby

---

Mai-Otome Materialize Sequence: Shizuru Viola [Bewitching Smile Amethyst]

Shizuru Viola GEM - Bewitching Smile Amethyst
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Between those three, I love Mai's materialize scene the most. I remember watching Otome the first time and waiting a looong time to see Mai to make her appearance, and when she finally did her Henshin on-screen, I whooped xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:42 am

depression76 wrote:Between those three, I love Mai's materialize scene the most. I remember watching Otome the first time and waiting a looong time to see Mai to make her appearance, and when she finally did her Henshin on-screen, I whooped xD

Seriously, dude. Sunrise figured you saw enough of Mai in HiME and that it was Arika's turn to shine. So you were stuck with about 20 or so episodes with a Mai Tokiha silhouette in the opening. lol Once she finally revealed her materialize sequence, I loved it. The richest Materialize sequences are obviously from S.ifr and Zwei, where Sunrise included the $1,000 dollars in pennies from their ink fund for quality animation.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:Between those three, I love Mai's materialize scene the most. I remember watching Otome the first time and waiting a looong time to see Mai to make her appearance, and when she finally did her Henshin on-screen, I whooped xD

Seriously, dude. Sunrise figured you saw enough of Mai in HiME and that it was Arika's turn to shine. So you were stuck with about 20 or so episodes with a Mai Tokiha silhouette in the opening. lol Once she finally revealed her materialize sequence, I loved it. The richest Materialize sequences are obviously from S.ifr and Zwei, where Sunrise included the $1,000 dollars in pennies from their ink fund for quality animation.

I think troll rise doesn't understand the magic of seeing old characters in brand new setting or something =___= but then again, I cant complain. Mai was there, and she kicks ass xD And she damn used her powers to cook of all things!

And yep yep, they really went all out for the Sifr and Zwei Materialize scenes. High quality animation, but only 4/2 episodes...

*sighs*

Ah well, at least I still gots my Nao materialize sequence.... Zhang
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:58 am

Have to respond to the Chie rant that happened months ago.
They didn't make a transformation sequence for her. They didn't even NAME HER DAMN GEM.
WHAT THE HECK, SUNRISE?!?!?! C'mon, Chie deserves so much more than that. >_> damn trolls.

And I am STILL grieving over the fact that Lena Sayers broke her awesome Lofty Crimson Jade Robe.
In an alternate universe, an angry me will snatch that GEM from her before she breaks it.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:30 pm

XD Lena did trade the Lofty Crimson Jade robe for a more sleeker Blue Sky Sapphire robe. The upgrade she got before her fight with the Five Columns was even sleeker. o_o

As for Chie Hallard, it does anger me too. We'll never know what title GEM she received in Zwei for that magician based robe. The only title Chie ever got was the armored Obsidian robe that she got from the Grand Duke. Tomoe also shares that robe. :3

tomoe2 : DEAL WITH IT.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3