Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

3 posters

Go down

MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori Empty MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Okay hear me out, I was just in the "The Strongest HiME" forum and started thinking, and I mean really thinking about how badass Miyu truly is (I had it at a 8/10 before, but now it's a solid 10/10) and I started thinking who would be a perfect match for her, then I thought of Midori and a fight took place in my mind, which quickly devolved into a relationship I now support Miyudori fully

Midori Miyu
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori Empty Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Noobhack wrote:Okay hear me out, I was just in the "The Strongest HiME" forum and started thinking, and I mean really thinking about how badass Miyu truly is (I had it at a 8/10 before, but now it's a solid 10/10) and I started thinking who would be a perfect match for her, then I thought of Midori and a fight took place in my mind, which quickly devolved into a relationship I now support Miyudori fully

Midori Miyu

Interesting crack shipping there, Noob. :) Not counting their meeting in the SEARRS Foundation stand-off, Midori and MIYU only had one scene together in the series. As you recall, Midori was given the task to revive Miyu by Kazahana. Midori was hesitant at first to revive Miyu, knowing how powerful she is and how she gave the HiME trouble. Still, it had to be done since she was the lesser of two evils. Had that whole moment have been altered with Miyu saving Midori before Gakutenou made the sacrifice, something may of developed. What do you think?

Midori Miyu
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:Okay hear me out, I was just in the "The Strongest HiME" forum and started thinking, and I mean really thinking about how badass Miyu truly is (I had it at a 8/10 before, but now it's a solid 10/10) and I started thinking who would be a perfect match for her, then I thought of Midori and a fight took place in my mind, which quickly devolved into a relationship I now support Miyudori fully

Midori Miyu

Interesting crack shipping there, Noob. :) Not counting their meeting in the SEARRS Foundation stand-off, Midori and MIYU only had one scene together in the series. As you recall, Midori was given the task to revive Miyu by Kazahana. Midori was hesitant at first to revive Miyu, knowing how powerful she is and how she gave the HiME trouble. Still, it had to be done since she was the lesser of two evils. Had that whole moment have been altered with Miyu saving Midori before Gakutenou made the sacrifice, something may of developed. What do you think?

Midori Miyu

You make a very good point, but I do like how Midori did choose to keep Miyu's old memories, so perhaps Miyu learns about this gesture and something forms from there, or maybe it's a Mai otome Relationship Miyu isn't human and Midori's aging is kept in a state of Suspended animation, so maybe something forms? I'm grasping at straws, but who knows
Midori Miyu
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Noobhack wrote:
You make a very good point, but I do like how Midori did choose to keep Miyu's old memories, so perhaps Miyu learns about this gesture and something forms from there, or maybe it's a Mai otome Relationship Miyu isn't human and Midori's aging is kept in a state of Suspended animation, so maybe something forms? I'm grasping at straws, but who knows
Midori Miyu

The art of crack shipping in any fandom requires the grasping of straws. Shizuru Fujino It actually surprises me that Midori and Miyu never really cross paths during Mai-Otome. Miyu wanders around the planet aimlessly, mostly in the dessert areas where the Aswad usually reside. They're both close friends of Arika's, so there's a start. LOL!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:02 am

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:
Midori Miyu

The art of crack shipping in any fandom requires the grasping of straws. Shizuru Fujino It actually surprises me that Midori and Miyu never really cross paths during Mai-Otome. Miyu wanders around the planet aimlessly, mostly in the dessert areas where the Aswad usually reside. They're both close friends of Arika's, so there's a start. LOL!

Perhaps they have met before, and it's one of the things that helped Midori develop a friendship with Arika,
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:57 pm

when I saw Mai Hime when Midori wakes to Miyu, I wanted to see a scene between the two, I had that crossover cable and imagine the scene typical of Disney films. I think at the time of a fight, this pair would be invincible. and imagine kicking ass for orphans. They have a very particular style of fighting, Although in a more personal, I saw, Midori drunk and Miyu at her side, saying something like: The level of alcohol in your blood is higher than 5%. Please don't drink anymore. Midori answering: quiet that you and your twin are scolding me, better come and hold me a little xD
aRANZa-tHAiR
aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:57 am

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:I saw, Midori drunk and Miyu at her side, saying something like: The level of alcohol in your blood is higher than 5%. Please don't drink anymore. Midori answering: quiet that you and your twin are scolding me, better come and hold me a little xD

Philosodori that sounds like something that could not only happen, but I think it's a perfect scene

If I ever make a Miyudori fanfic I'll probably have to quote you,

aRANZa you have earned the badge of MIYUDORI

Symbolized by Miyu & Midori with cookies, because cookies are awesome

cookie Midori Miyu cookie
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:26 pm

perfect! feel free to use the quote!
in return I have some cookies!
I'll add that my signature look so great
aRANZa-tHAiR
aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:05 pm

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:perfect! feel free to use the quote!
in return I have some cookies!
I'll add that my signature look so great

It looks fabulous! Mikoto Minagi
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:14 pm

thank you very much, Midori! :)
aRANZa-tHAiR
aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:17 pm

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:thank you very much, Midori! :)

you are very welcome
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down