Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

+3
Bluholic711
*BlackRose*
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:02 pm

MaiTokiha wrote:(( well then, I'll be looking forward to the next role playing thread then! It though, I was expecting alittle more. What should we do now?))

((Wait for tomorrow until all usernames are back to normal. I'll start a new casting call. All members will can chose TWO characters this time. So wait until I give the signal, so you may choose.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:05 pm

((All right! Roger that. So, how long this one be? And will it the carnival again?))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:((All right! Roger that. So, how long this one be? And will it the carnival again?))

((As long as it needs to be, depending on how you guys and girls make the story flow with your dialogue. and we're continuing where we left off. Tonight I'll have a new casting call for everyone. Be ready to choose your HiME and/or secondary character.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:26 pm

((So I get to be Nagi and a Hime sweet))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:51 am

NEW CASTING CALL!

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1819-event-the-mai-multiverse-roleplay-february-festival#111185

^ Head over to the OP to claim your two new characters! I will continue the role of Reito Kanzaki/Obsidian Lord and add on Takumi Tokiha. It's healthy for any roleplayer to take on roles that are the polar opposite of one another. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:42 am

I chose Mai again!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I chose Mai again!

What's this obsession with Tokiha-san, Blu? Wink I know she's awesome, you just never said WHY.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Simply put, we have much in common.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Simply put, we have much in common.

*looks at your chest*

I'll say.

Philosodori
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm

AND! We tend to take care of everybody without realizing what we want in return.

I'm torn at the moment. Should I pick tsundere ninja, clingy octopus girl, or boring 11 year old headmaster?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:AND! We tend to take care of everybody without realizing what we want in return.

Until you realize that yourself, just take my friendship in return. You're awesome, Blu. You're never getting rid of me. Wink I just wish you'd go to Otakon with the rest of us.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Hmm, I wish I could. But, I have old gezzer parents to take of.

There's a thread on people relating to Hime characters right?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Hmm, I wish I could. But, I have old gezzer parents to take of.

There's a thread on people relating to Hime characters right?

Then I'll come see you at the con you're able to attend. Whatever it was. Doesn't matter, I can travel anywhere on the planet. :)

Ah! That would be this thread:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t14-which-mai-hime-character-lifestyle-and-personality-relates-to-you#14
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Thanks!
Which character should I pick? Akira seems pretty easy, right?
Shiho is quite predictable. Mashiro is boring. I might wait before I take a second character.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Thanks!
Which character should I pick? Akira seems pretty easy, right?
Shiho is quite predictable. Mashiro is boring. I might wait before I take a second character.

Akira-kun would be essential because you are both tomboy and feminine to me, Blu-chan. Don't be Shiho, she's too much of a drama queen for you. You need characters with personal emotion. Sure, Shiho does delve deep into her character once the Carnival arc arrives, but it's not as frequent. I need a roleplayer who can play a over the top dramatic type to be Shiho. You're more subtle and kind, perfect for Mai.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Very well then! I'm picking Akira-Kun as my second role!
Thanks for the advice Luu!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:01 pm

When are we starting our roleplays again I picked Nagi again and the Head mistress Mashiro ohhh the fun I will have
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Very well then! I'm picking Akira-Kun as my second role!
Thanks for the advice Luu!

You're quite welcome, Blu-chan. Zhang

*BlackRose* wrote:When are we starting our roleplays again I picked Nagi again and the Head mistress Mashiro ohhh the fun I will have

We still need more cast members, give it another week. :)

UPDATE! Casting list is updated. We'll need a few more to get started!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay] - Page 3 Vlcsna14

Welcome back to our the Festival Roleplay! We're picking up where we left off, only this time with new characters (if you happen to be a member that isn't returning as an original choice). As before, this roleplay is centered around the Carnival arc. Our rendition of the Carnival arc will end the same as the anime did, only everything leading up to the climax will be extended and original. So unleash your creativity, folks! I'll be entering the story soon, so make your introductions first.

---
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Mai was walking alongside her new found comrades. They were celebrating at the Kareoke place and were now heading to the dorms for well deserved rest.
The redhead felt peaceful content with the girls. It was the start of wonderful friendships. She looked around looking at each girl with a smile on her face.
Midori-chan, Mikoto, Natsuki, Yukino-chan, Yukariko-san, and Nao-chan were all there. One thought came to mind at that very moment.

"We should be able to handle everything now."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:30 pm

-meanwhile-

Getting up from his short nap, Takumi decided the best time to make up for his mistake earlier was now. "Poor Akira-kun, he's probably still made at me for ruining his clothes. I just spent the entire day washing them too. He must think I'm useless." Takumi shook his head in self-disagreement, willing to press on with his apology. "No! I want to get this off my chest right now. It's been a while since his shower, so this is my chance."

The frail boy walked towards Akira's room, hoping the ruined dinner can still be salvaged.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Mikoto smiles cheerfully as she walks beside Mai. The day was quite busy, but she had tons of fun with everyone. Because of tonight, she wants to be friends with not only Mai but Midori, Natsuki, Yukino, Yukariko, and Nao too. Everyone should all be friends and spend every possible moment with each other. "We should do this again someday."
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:23 pm

"Man, what a crappy day." huffed the fourteen year old Akira. He (?) had to take a long shower to cleanse himself (?) of all the food that was dumped on him (?) thanks to his roommate's clumsiness.
"Well, it wasn't all that bad. Takumi must've worked so hard to make that dinner for me. I guess I'll make this day an exception."
Akira smiled at his (?) reflection.

Mai couldn't have agreed more with the energetic girl next to her.
"You bet!"

((How am I with Akira? Hope I do her justice))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:26 pm

((Luu Is Nagi still going to convince Shizuru to take action? Also I'm not sure how to bring Mashiro.))
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:29 pm

((I think you should have Mashiro show up the next day, since she returns from her business meeting.))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next