Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai Otome Characters W/ Mai Hime Characters

+3
Luu Sky Sapphire
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mai Otome Characters W/ Mai Hime Characters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai Otome Characters W/ Mai Hime Characters

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:now...
Aswad x Sugiura would be a bomb to see...

Aswad Midori would be flabbergasted to know about her doppleganger's alcoholism. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai Otome Characters W/ Mai Hime Characters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai Otome Characters W/ Mai Hime Characters

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:05 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:now...
Aswad x Sugiura would be a bomb to see...

Aswad Midori would be flabbergasted to know about her doppleganger's alcoholism. XD

Or perhaps Aswad Midori has never tried drinking and they would become drinking buddies after the first beautiful sip of whiskey, you never forget that first swig ^_^

Aswad X Sugiura, my new favorite shipping
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Aswad would keep her HiME-twin under a little bit of control, and Sugiura could teach Aswad to loosen up a bit and stress less. It's a perfect Midori-harmony!

I love you I love you I love you I love you Midori x Philosodori I love you I love you I love you I love you
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Aswad would keep her HiME-twin under a little bit of control, and Sugiura could teach Aswad to loosen up a bit and stress less. It's a perfect Midori-harmony!

I love you I love you I love you I love you Midori x Philosodori I love you I love you I love you I love you

Most beautiful thing that could possibly ever happen, kawaiidesuplz It's also a concept that is Kawaii as f*ck
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Aswad would keep her HiME-twin under a little bit of control, and Sugiura could teach Aswad to loosen up a bit and stress less. It's a perfect Midori-harmony!

Most beautiful thing that could possibly ever happen, kawaiidesuplz It's also a concept that is Kawaii as f*ck

Basically, now we have a plan to reach the hights of Midori-ism - Midori-harmony.
Now we just need to think how to make two universes collide so that Aswad and Sugiura could meet...
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

Basically, now we have a plan to reach the hights of Midori-ism - Midori-harmony.
Now we just need to think how to make two universes collide so that Aswad and Sugiura could meet...

Now if only Sunrise combined the worlds, we could have it be canon even
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Midori Sugiura is our only chance at getting Aswad Midori to loosen up a bit. Life is not always about technology angst~ Philosodori
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:12 pm

I kind of want the Akiras together, double Ninja Love
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I kind of want the Akiras together, double Ninja Love

It'll give Otome Okuzaki something to do as well. They're both sexually frustrated, so it could work out. Though honestly, I think Otome Akira and the Prince probably made love dozens of times, where TakuAki in Mai-HiME are taking things slowly. Uke on uke relationships tend to do that. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed May 01, 2013 12:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:I kind of want the Akiras together, double Ninja Love

It'll give Otome Okuzaki something to do as well. They're both sexually frustrated, so it could work out. Though honestly, I think Otome Akira and the Prince probably made love dozens of times, where TakuAki in Mai-HiME are taking things slowly. Uke on uke relationships tend to do that. o.o

I don't know why but I've always wanted to go right up to Otome Okuzaki and say "I just wanted you to know that you and Takumi will have many beautiful babies" then walk off
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Not sure why you'd say that, James. Me on the other hand, it would be because they're such an adorable loving couple. Fit to be parents in practically every aspect.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu May 02, 2013 5:51 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Not sure why you'd say that, James. Me on the other hand, it would be because they're such an adorable loving couple. Fit to be parents in practically every aspect.

I agree, I just want to see Akira blush
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
I agree, I just want to see Akira blush

Because I cannot reveal the her true face, this is the best you're gonna get:

Mai Otome Characters W/ Mai Hime Characters - Page 3 Vlcs1059

Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:27 pm

close enough, still cute
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:close enough, still cute

Akira-kun is irresistible, dude. If Natsuki and Mai didn't exist, I'd probably rank her as the most attractive HiME.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:20 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:close enough, still cute

Akira-kun is irresistible, dude. If Natsuki and Mai didn't exist, I'd probably rank her as the most attractive HiME.

Midori would be number one in that case for me, but Akira is definitely one of the most attractive,
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Midori would be number one in that case for me, but Akira is definitely one of the most attractive,

Midori's high on my list, probably #4 or 5. She's always fighting Sister Yukariko for the 4th slot. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:45 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Midori's high on my list, probably #4 or 5.  She's always fighting Sister Yukariko for the 4th slot. XD

I can understand that Yukariko is surprisingly hot to me ^^
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:33 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:

It's not so much her physical features (which are very nice), it's the fact that she's a servant of G-o-d. You want to corrupt her in some way. Just not the way Ishigami did it, that guy is an ass clown.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

It's not so much her physical features (which are very nice), it's the fact that she's a servant of G-o-d. You want to corrupt her in some way. Just not the way Ishigami did it, that guy is an ass clown.

how so, I agree with you, I just want to hear your arguements on the matter
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:24 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
how so, I agree with you, I just want to hear your arguements on the matter
Which? In that Ishigami raped her or that I'd also take advantage of her, just not in such an extreme way?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3