Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I love TakuAki more than any other couple in both series.

5 posters

Go down

Why I love TakuAki more than any other couple in both series. Empty Why I love TakuAki more than any other couple in both series.

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Why I love TakuAki more than any other couple in both series. Takuak10

Hello there, Mai-Multiverse!

It's Zwei-chan with a bit of love with her favourite all-time Mai-Series couple - TakuAki. (What else did you expected from resident TakuAki fanatic?)
Luu said that I should make a thread of something like this since I was ranting the other day and had quite a lot to say on my mind. So, here it goes, as the title suggests - me explaining why I like this TakuAki so much. (Don't mind typos and mistakes, though.)

First of all, let's start with a bit of character analysis to begin with since it fits here. ''Ladies first'' rule applies here as well, so - your chance to shine, Akira!
Akira is one of those characters you hardly notice unless direct attention is brought to them but once she has your attention, you can never foget her. Personally I got captivated with her interesting character. As a teenager myself, I can feel the sympathy towards her and even relate myself to her. Her wide range of emotions also impress me. I mean - for a character, that usually keeps a calm pokerface most of the times in dangerous situations, she sure gets dramatic and easily flustered in everyday scenes. It is simply stunning how she is never afraid of her ninja training, fightning other HiME and Orphans but gets so easily flustered when her crush is around. Akira is a great example of a brave, smart and independent girl who may seem too serious for her age, but still has a soft and feminine side. Yet, as a HiME, she can't afford showing her caring side to the world. She is also not over-powered in any way, her powers are well balanced. Yes, she is a HiME, but SUNRISE kept her character simple yet captivating despite that.
Takumi is the complete opposite of Okuzaki-kun. He is the friendly, yet calm and optimistically thinking guy who cares about his family and his friends and, honestly, that is what our ninja needs - being cared about and loved. Many fans would say that he's not manly enough, but I disagree. If you think of his life story, it's not easy to lose both parents, being left to live with a sister AND a disease (also tied to using his medicine whole life), and then he has to move to a completely new environment. And not to mention he is not an adult, he is the same age as Mikoto. Can you blame the childish Mikoto for not being strong and not being able to fully care about herself on her own? No, you can't, so nobody should blame Takumi of that either. Plus, I have met people who have uncureable diseases and I have met orphans as well who live with older brothers/sisters (heck, my own classmate is one of them), and I dare to say - most of them are not bundles of joy and happiness. If youlook at Takumi, you would think there is nothing wrong with him at all - he is cheerful and friendly and a nice person to have around. Hiding emotions behind mask of joy isn't the easiest task to do, yet he manages to do that. And why? Because he cares about his sister, not wanting to cause her more troubles. And, in addition to that, he tries to help as best as he can. He may fail while doing that, but I can respect the determination to do something and try to make his life better.
TakuAki doesn't have the rushed feeling compared to ShizNat. For such a little screentime that TakuAki had, Sunrise sure had one of the deepest character and relationship developments for them (which I can appreciate). They both seek for a partner with qualities that they don't have themselves - Akira is desperate for friendship, attention, love and trust, and Takumi needs someone really reliable, someone besides her sister. So, you have that - the well balanced couple of the Mai-Series.

I also consider it the only cannon couple of the series.
1. First of all, in one of early Mai-HiME episodes, we see Aoi and Chie discussing about them with Mai, and, surprisingly, even if they thought they were a gay couple, there was a lot of approval from Chie and Aoi. As a teen myself I know how important is the opinion of others for them, friends often influence or give us advice who we should date and why. Approval of Chie and Aoi and others would only encourage their relationship.
2. They admitted their feelings for each other. (''We-are-hiding-from-Nao-after-we-escaped-from-her'' scene). Heck, I know it's not the obvious ''I love you/I love you too'' scene, but you can see it. The feelings are undeniable, and the chemistry they have between each other throughout the show - that's undeniable as well.
3. Mai herself approves of it. After the final HiME battle, when she receives the letter (?) from Takumi, she has no doubt about his relationship with Akira. Even in the series Mai is always very supportive of our fellow ninja-chan. She may be naive, but she is not that dumb to actually not notice the affection they both have for each other. So, if she didn't stop them then, why would she stop now? Like a caring sister, she is happy for her brother, that can be seen when she is so relieved after reading Takumi's letter and knowing Akira is there to help him and support him. And Mai has nothing against it, just the opposite - she seems very pleased with the thought.
4. Akira's father himself approves of it. Yes, we indeed never saw him and never heard him speaking, but, heck, that one is very obvious. Remember the fact that Akira was hiding her gender the whole time, and the reason of that was her father. He is a strict man, never once Akira dared to break the rule set by his father. She even had the right to KILL anyone, who would got to know her gender secret, so the thing is damn deadly serious. Even in the scene, where Mashiro visits every HiME to revive their MIP, Akira is seen tied to a huge wooden pole as a punishment for not following the rule of hiding her gender. But, alas, what do we see in the last episode of Mai-HiME? You may call me gender-stereotypical, but it's Akira wearing a decent bra (so now that we can see her upper curves I assume she doesn't use bondage anymore to hide those), a pink jacket and a damn SKIRT. That just screams ''GENDER OF A WOMEN!!!''. And I remind you that Akira would never break the gender hiding rule (again). So why is she in a public hospital wearing clothes that clearly reveal her gender she is supposed to hide? That's because she doesn't have to hide it anymore. And that means her father is damn aware of her relationship and even approves of it himself. Even money for Takumi's operation is from Okuzaki clan, that says bloody something. He gave them his blessing, and, you know, when a parent does that, that means pretty serious relationship.

You may see it as a canon pairing or not, but you can't deny the fact that they do just fit each other. Their personalities blend together really well, they are ready to be there for each other forever and ever, and, the more they get to know each other, the more they seem interested in each other as well. This couple has stability and love guaranteed, and it's approved by quite the lot of characters in the show.

You are very welcome to post your thoughts of this couple here as well, I am very open-minded to different opinions. If you wish to share any thoughts on YOUR favourite couples, don't be afraid to make a new thread and link it in your post below so I can read it.

Looking forward to see what you have to say! And have a nice day, everyone.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Why I love TakuAki more than any other couple in both series. Empty Re: Why I love TakuAki more than any other couple in both series.

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:17 pm

I am forever grateful to Luu, who provided me with an adorable thread picture. :3

If there is another pairing/character you would like me to express my opinion about, let me know!
Also, if you have any fanart/fanfic ideas you would like to share with me, you are welcome to do so.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Why I love TakuAki more than any other couple in both series. Empty Re: Why I love TakuAki more than any other couple in both series.

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:43 pm

One of the few het pairings I like in a world of yuri pairings for pretty much the same reasons as you I like this pairing.

Although whether true or not calling it the only canon pairing might be a bit inflammatory to those of us who have another OTP.(in my case shiznat)
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:24 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:One of the few het pairings I like in a world of yuri pairings for pretty much the same reasons as you I like this pairing.

Although whether true or not calling it the only canon pairing might be a bit inflammatory to those of us who have another OTP.(in my case shiznat)

I haven't really seen a thread explaining why ShizNat is considered canon. The same applies to other couples as well, such as Mai/Yuuichi, Haruka/Yukino, etc. It is indeed very popular pairing, but that alone doesn't make it canon, I need to see some more decisive evidence on that part. I have a ton of other pairings I adore (besides TakuAki), but none of them actually has evidence strong enough to prove that they are canon. *turns her Ace Attorney mode off*
I didn't mean to offend, but to me, ShizNat did come out of the blue, so that's why it kind of has that rushed feeling to it. For TakuAki, we saw an amazing relationship development that ShizNat lacked. I only started to think of ShizNat as a possible couple after the fight scene between the two in Mai-HiME. I am usually the one who spots love sparks between the characters pretty easily, and, if it took that long for my mind to register them as a possible pairing, that only means we didn't really had much of their interaction like lovers/couple.
At this rate, I fear I might make a ShizNat opinion rant. Damn.

I might consider adding Kazuya/Akane to my canon pairings list. They did have the interaction of lovers. Only thing they didn't have was sex more screen time. C'mon, SUNRISE. You create a nice hetero pairing and you never explain the resolve between them in the end. That's disappointing.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 am

Channeling Phoenix Wright are you!? Well I'll channel the being I beat him as in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3!

One of Marvel's top ten most powerful beings SHUMA GORATH!

Well well well fleshling there was evidence of Shizuru's affection for Natsuki in one of those between the episodes character blurbs exposition things in one of the early episodes. I cannot remember which one but it was on the first disc. As for seemingly coming out of nowhere I'll give you that since half the series was over before Shizuru's secret was revealed.

But bear in mind sunrise never expected Shizuru to be popular for reasons I've stated in another thread. Those reasons being she puts her affection for Natsuki above the collective well being of the students and abandons her post as president. In Japanese culture one is expected to put the collective first were as in the west we pride individualism. A clash of cultures if you will. And second being a true homosexual is also frowned upon in Japan as most girls are expected to go through a class s relationship which is supposed to be a phase they grow out of(complete bull).

Despite the yuri teasing all over My-Hime many of the girls either don't officially end up with someone or those that do end up with a guy. Shizuru and Natsuki are the official exceptions. If you want evidence that sunrise didn't expect Shizuru to be popular just look at what happens to her in other media. In the first manga she isn't even a hime, in the mai otome manga she is MANshiro's personal c@ck blocker, in My-Hime EXA she dies by Natsuki's hand right after Natsuki says she loves her and they DON"T get brought back to life. In the dating sim Shizuru has a high chance of commiting suicide.

The moral of the story is don't bring an attorney to fight an eldritch horror that is as old as the multiverse fleshling!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Takumi Akira

Takumi and Akira aka TakuAki have really grown on me lately. Upon watching the series back in 2005, I only saw them as the two kids in love and nothing more. Now, it's a whole new ball game when you really see and feel what went on between these two. In fact, they're the most romantic couple in Mai-HiME (anime only) to me as here's why.

Takumi reminds me a lot of myself when I was a bit younger than him. I wasn't sick or anything, I just felt like such a burden to everyone around me. My grades weren't the best, I wasn't as physically strong as I am now and the worst part, I was a hopeless little boy hoping to find the girl of his dreams.

YEAH, GO AHEAD AND LAUGH YOU FUCKFACES. >:3

Really watching Takumi around my 3rd and 4th rewatch of the Mai-HiME series made me realize we had more in common than we thought. There's a sense of loneliness at such a young age that no one should experience. It only gets worse when you're older as some of my personal friends have shown.

Enter, Akira Okuzaki. A teenage girl with a three secrets to keep. Being a ninja, a HiME and a boy is hard enough when you're falling in love. Akira formed a slow and steady bond with Takumi over the course of the series. It sadly took an abrupt halt when Mikoto did the unthinkable, but we sure spent a lot of time with TakuAki before that moment. Takumi is always kind and helpful to Akira, treating him like a good buddy. The feels begin to rise within Akira as she comes to realize she had feelings for him too.

The day Takumi found out her secret of being a female, she was forced to end his life. Even if Takumi had struggled, I doubt she could of killed him. What Sunrise did instead what brilliant though. Staying true to Takumi's character, he just gives up. Cold turkey. What's the point of living if his entire existence to a burden to others. Not to mention his sickness; it's pure torture for the poor boy. When Akira hears this and sees that Takumi's illness is taking action, she immediately saves his life and tells him "How can you give up on life, so easily? You fool..." That hit me hard, she truly loved him. So what if he was sick, weak and wore a pink apron while cooking? Takumi was more of a man than anyone to Akira and she fell deeply in love. She loves him so much that she won't allow him to just throw his life away like garbage.

The mutual confession of love came afterwards before the big tragedy, and that moment itself was so heartwarming. Akira breaking down like a gentle girl really exposed her femininity. In turn, Takumi upped his masculinity by comforting Akira in that moment and returned her feelings. I love these two to death, easily my favorite heterosexual couple in the series. TakuAki reminds me of my first girlfriend. She was three years older than me and I was 13. She cared about me so much that she helped my confidence, help me grow up and pushed me into doing more things with my life. I also lost my virginity to her, all because she trusted me that much. I guess I can't blame some girls and even guys at times. You never forget your first love.

Akira Takumi <---- In there case, first love is Forever Love. That is why I consider TakuAki the most romantic and arguably, the most magical.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:08 pm

wow, a het pairing that the fandom approves of. Who knew?
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:24 pm

hildebrant wrote:wow, a het pairing that the fandom approves of. Who knew?
The fandom knew
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:
The fandom knew

if you say so
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:29 pm

hildebrant wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:
The fandom knew

if you say so

You'd be surprised I actually ship Bruce x Lena. Just because shiznat is my otp doesn't mean I dislike some het pairings. I just despise forced harem sh** hence my hatred for manga Tate, manga Natsuki(first manga not EXA), and MANshiro.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:11 pm

hildebrant wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:
The fandom knew

if you say so

((We know so. Mai-HiME/Otome is generally admired by the yuri fanbase, so obviously hetero couples won't be as popular. That doesn't mean it isn't approved of. I love all heterosexual couples from the series with the exception of Ishigami x Yukariko and Sergay with *insert Arika Yumemiya or Nina Wang*. In this case, TakuAki is my OTP for hetero shippings. They're just so cute together, it hurts.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:10 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
hildebrant wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:
The fandom knew

if you say so

((We know so. Mai-HiME/Otome is generally admired by the yuri fanbase, so obviously hetero couples won't be as popular. That doesn't mean it isn't approved of. I love all heterosexual couples from the series with the exception of Ishigami x Yukariko and Sergay with *insert Arika Yumemiya or Nina Wang*. In this case, TakuAki is my OTP for hetero shippings. They're just so cute together, it hurts.))

Ok just checking, sorry to change the topic. I'd say something but this thread is to show the love for TakuAki so I'll stop here
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:44 pm

hildebrant wrote:
OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
hildebrant wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:
The fandom knew

if you say so

Ok just checking, sorry to change the topic. I'd say something but this thread is to show the love for TakuAki so I'll stop here

Do share as my interest is piqued.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:08 pm

He's just going to rage over how much he hates TakuAki.
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 pm

((No, Mag. This thread is for praise only. If we don't have a thread for ranting on certain Mai-HiME/Otome characters, set one up for TakuAki. If you want, hildebrant. Your opinion is more than welcome here, but I just can't agree with whatever it's going to be. Takumi x Akira is pretty likable from all angles, imo.))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:((No, Mag. This thread is for praise only. If we don't have a thread for ranting on certain Mai-HiME/Otome characters, set one up for TakuAki. If you want, hildebrant. Your opinion is more than welcome here, but I just can't agree with whatever it's going to be. Takumi x Akira is pretty likable from all angles, imo.))

Luu. I don't say this very often anymore and I seriously don't know if you were trying to deflect any bad vibes towards me so I'm just going to say thank you, and leave it at that
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:42 pm

When Akira hears this and sees that Takumi's illness is taking action, she immediately saves his life and tells him "How can you give up on life, so easily? You fool..." That hit me hard, she truly loved him.
And I am forever happy that Akira's words are quote of February.

I am rather curious to hear the negative opinion as well. If there is a proper reasoning, I can live with that.

I can understand why people are not really fond of Takumi - he is hardly a character you can call manly and, to some people, he might seem annoying. However, I am still impressed by the character development they had- I have met people in real life who are very similar to Takumi and Akira in character, so I think SUNRISE hid the nail on the head. I guess that's a bit of a personal sympathy right there.

Also, TakuAki are just made for each other. We don't see them interacting much with other characters - Takumi with his sister only and Akira, well, nobody. They spend almost all their time together, and they seem to like that. Maybe if they had more interaction with others things would be different, but now, in reality, the only person Akira feels comfortable enough is Takumi, and vice versa.

They're not perfect, but I consider them them the most well-thought couple of Mai-Series. They may not have had tons of screentime, but if there is one thing I can thank SUNRISE about, it's the massive character/relationship development these two had - so realistically done. Even Luu could connect the dots with his personal experience, so that says something.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:I am rather curious to hear the negative opinion as well. If there is a proper reasoning, I can live with that.

I can understand why people are not really fond of Takumi - he is hardly a character you can call manly and, to some people, he might seem annoying. However, I am still impressed by the character development they had- I have met people in real life who are very similar to Takumi and Akira in character, so I think SUNRISE hid the nail on the head. I guess that's a bit of a personal sympathy right there.

Also, TakuAki are just made for each other. We don't see them interacting much with other characters - Takumi with his sister only and Akira, well, nobody. They spend almost all their time together, and they seem to like that. Maybe if they had more interaction with others things would be different, but now, in reality, the only person Akira feels comfortable enough is Takumi, and vice versa.

They're not perfect, but I consider them them the most well-thought couple of Mai-Series. They may not have had tons of screentime, but if there is one thing I can thank SUNRISE about, it's the massive character/relationship development these two had - so realistically done. Even Luu could connect the dots with his personal experience, so that says something.

They're so comfortable around each other. Takumi and Akira feed off one another because they formed a bond that the world can't really understand. Miyu and Alyssa are the same, off in their own little world. Takumi started to feel so close to Akira, even when he thought Akira was male. So already you can see how Takumi ignored labels. He's an open minded good person, who wouldn't fall for someone like that? I know women, their comfort level depends on how respectful and decent you are. Akira's comfort level rose to it's highest point around Takumi. Everything just clicked between the two from the start, leading into their relationship. The scene where they revealed their true feelings and embraced (while hiding from Nao) is the momen they became boyfriend and girlfriend, imo.

:) You know what, Milk cans? You just gave me an idea. On YouTube, I have a video highlighting all of Shizuru and Natsuki's scenes together. I'll do the same with TakuAki and if my memory doesn't suck, it should be just as long, if not longer than all combined ShizNat moments. So expect that video soon, I'll be working on it now. Takumi and Akira deserve the best. Takumi Akira
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:25 pm

bump

The Essential TakuAki Highlight Reel [Mai-HiME]

Dedicated to Ivenetta-Zweifel. Mai-Multiverse Forum's #1 TakuAki shipper.

Collection of scenes between Takumi Tokiha and Akira Okuzaki from Mai-HiME. *Japanese Original*
Highlighting the sweetest heterosexual couple from the series. Love is in the air between the sick uke boy and his crossdressing ninja.

Note: Some scenes are subtitled, most are not.

Takumi Tokiha is voiced by Yugo Takahashi
Akira Okuzaki is voiced by Sanae Kobayashi

Told ya I'd make you a nice surprise, Zwei-chan.

Takumi Akira

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 pm

The best surprise EVER!!! Mikoto Minagi

On a more serious note, I appreciate your effort, it really means a lot. It's so nice to have all of their moments gathered together in one video :D Job well done, Luu! You have made me very happy. :D
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:The best surprise EVER!!! Mikoto Minagi

On a more serious note, I appreciate your effort, it really means a lot. It's so nice to have all of their moments gathered together in one video :D Job well done, Luu! You have made me very happy. :D

You're welcome, Zwei-chan. It wasn't easy editing it all together. ^_~ By the way, a long time ago, around the time you joined MM, you ranted that Shizuru x Natsuki had more screen time than TakuAki. A lot of fans said the same thing over the years, even before Mai-Multiverse existed.

Well, I'm happy to say that you were all wrong. I uploaded a ShizNat highlight reel on MM channel too and TakuAki's surpasses it by seven minutes. Akira Takumi

pokemon Hold your applause, I'm flattered enough as it is.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:The best surprise EVER!!! Mikoto Minagi

You're welcome, Zwei-chan. It wasn't easy editing it all together. ^_~ By the way, a long time ago, around the time you joined MM, you ranted that Shizuru x Natsuki had more screen time than TakuAki. A lot of fans said the same thing over the years, even before Mai-Multiverse existed.

Well, I'm happy to say that you were all wrong. I uploaded a ShizNat highlight reel on MM channel too and TakuAki's surpasses it by seven minutes. Akira Takumi

pokemon Hold your applause, I'm flattered enough as it is.

That was indeed some insane job you've done there. Seriously, thank you so much!

I have never been happier to be proven wrong than now xDDD Good grief, I never imagined they actually had so many moments they share! YAY FOR THEM!!! Akira Takumi
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:
That was indeed some insane job you've done there. Seriously, thank you so much!

I have never been happier to be proven wrong than now xDDD Good grief, I never imagined they actually had so many moments they share! YAY FOR THEM!!! Akira Takumi

Akira Takumi

I know right? Just proves they were more valuable to the overall story of Mai-HiME than one thinks. Praise TakuAki! Where boys become men and girls can be boys who are girls at heart. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:41 pm

bump

A Philippines artist named zekiahlelouch29 is releasing a lot of TakuAki works! *_* About damn time!

http://zekiahlelouch29.deviantart.com/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down