Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs a Mai-HiME/Otome Character Would Sing (for Themselves or to Someone Else)

+14
mandygirl78
Kiros Razer
PostoronnimV
hildebrant
Bluholic711
GAP
Wolf-of-Wind
Kuga Natsuki
Haru-chan
Grawrr
Luu Sky Sapphire
Dead.And.Alive
*BlackRose*
Syralind
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Songs a Mai-HiME/Otome Character Would Sing (for Themselves or to Someone Else) - Page 4 Empty Re: Songs a Mai-HiME/Otome Character Would Sing (for Themselves or to Someone Else)

Post by Avadan Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:02 am

So outside the Shiznat forums does exist!

Was discussing with a fanfic author over Shiznat songs.

Although I can't take credit for this one I have to agree with his/her opinion in seeing Shizuru singing this to Natsuki. I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvKtm_6QtBs

Thank you Syralind...

I have a lot of songs to listen to
Avadan
Avadan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 27
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10

Back to top Go down

Songs a Mai-HiME/Otome Character Would Sing (for Themselves or to Someone Else) - Page 4 Empty Re: Songs a Mai-HiME/Otome Character Would Sing (for Themselves or to Someone Else)

Post by Syralind Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:38 am

Avadan wrote:So outside the Shiznat forums does exist!

Was discussing with a fanfic author over Shiznat songs.

Although I can't take credit for this one I have to agree with his/her opinion in seeing Shizuru singing this to Natsuki. I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvKtm_6QtBs

Thank you Syralind...

I have a lot of songs to listen to
Absolutely! :) :)
Syralind
Syralind
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 146
Armitage GUTS!!! : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Avadan Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:40 pm

I am very hesitant in posting this... why? Because i can't believe that it hasn't been posted yet. This has to be a trap!

Would be sung by Shizuru. I'll let the lyrics to the explaining.

Konna ni Chikaku de by Crystal Kay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJKdVRSdazc
Avadan
Avadan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 27
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:54 pm

Avadan wrote:I am very hesitant in posting this... why? Because i can't believe that it hasn't been posted yet. This has to be a trap!

Would be sung by Shizuru. I'll let the lyrics to the explaining.

Konna ni Chikaku de by Crystal Kay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJKdVRSdazc
The lyrics resonate perfectly with Shizuru's true feelings.

Songs a Mai-HiME/Otome Character Would Sing (for Themselves or to Someone Else) - Page 4 PDVD_132

Natsuki's "like" and Shizuru's "like" were not the same just yet and it hurts Shizuru. Until she can get her feelings out there, she'll never know if Natsuki will feel the same way. If you love someone, they should know the true you. If that makes sense. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Syralind Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:22 pm

This song makes me think of Shizuru to Natsuki (maybe not so much the first verse, but moreso the rest of the song and the chorus ^^). I always felt like Shizuru thought so much for Natsuki - beneath all the teasing and such - and wanted so much to bring her out into the world and away from the things that ailed her, just so she could see her be happy, even if just for a short time each day (and even if it cost the occasional embarrassed glare from the younger girl) <3 And I feel like the more time Shizuru spent with Natsuki, the more she learned about how her friend truly feels, but never showed.

Michelle Branch - All You Wanted

Lyrics:
Syralind
Syralind
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Here's a song for every single lesbian in the Mai-Series world~ tenoh 

Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Syralind Thu May 01, 2014 11:45 am

Maybe from the deepest emotional trenches of Shizuru's aching heart...  blush 

Syralind
Syralind
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Tue May 27, 2014 12:21 pm

I find this one to be quite Shizuru to Natsuki or the other way around

and randomly i would find it hilarous if Mai sings this song
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 27, 2014 6:50 pm

I consider "Stronger", Britney Spears's only cool song (her music is fine, but very girly. 'Stronger' is the exception; it kicks ass) to be perfect for Mai Tokiha after finally becoming honest with herself. After everything she went through in the Carnival and accepting love, she is stronger than yesterday.

mai hime 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondLady Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:48 pm

I wonder why nobody has mentioned this wonderful song. I think it fits Shizuru perfectly, as its basically lika a coming out song :D Though initially Shizurus "let it go" is more like a: "I let it go and go on a big rampage so that Natski will be mine" XD
~I love that song swoon 
DiamondLady
DiamondLady
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 31
Armitage GUTS!!! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:37 pm

DiamondLady wrote:

I wonder why nobody has mentioned this wonderful song. I think it fits Shizuru perfectly, as its basically lika a coming out song :D Though initially Shizurus "let it go" is more like a: "I let it go and go on a big rampage so that Natski will be mine" XD
~I love that song swoon 

Akira Okuzaki It never occurred to me since "Let It Go" became such an Elsa thing only!  Elsa 

You're right though, Lady. The lyrics works nicely for Shizuru. She had to "Let It Go" in her own way, otherwise she'd never connect with Natsuki.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:18 am

And then there's this song perfect for almost every yuri couple.
plus alot of the lyrics kind of remind me of what shizuru might have been feeling. and later on natsuki (espcially with the same-sex romance being looked down upon by society (especially for shizuru seeing how she might of grown up in very traditional family I wonder how she might of felt when she first relised she was attracted to women) and there so it becomes a forbidden love (the best kind  Mikoto Minagi)  quote shizuru "this wicked love" and i've lost my train of thought  hotaru
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:19 am

I think this could apply to any member of the cast.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:15 am

i know it is for spy thriller game but I feel it applies to ShizNat.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:50 pm

John Williams. Hook Soundtrack - 15. When You're Alone

---

"When You're Alone" from the 1991 film 'Hook' resonates with Alyssa Searrs to me. Singing a song that Miyu would make up for her. After spending all her time with her little musical Golden Angel, even an android can pick up on something! haha! I've always wanted a Japanese version of "When You're Alone" by Yuko Miyamura. It would be a beautiful rendition.

Miyu Mahou Alyssa 

This post is dedicated to the memory of Robin Williams.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:18 pm

I can picture Natsuki Kuga singing this! *fangirl modes hard for her*
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4