Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

+32
IlliterateKoi
Bluholic711
Magus Phantalus
SpiralDasher
Acid Raw
Sergay Tate
Defiant
The Fire Stirring Ruby
planetwarrior
Dia
Chibola
Mikotoreborn
The_Yawn
bubbleduckie
Abicion
yurishadow
Asuka Tenjou
Natsuru Kujino
Hohoemu
il0vesunfl0wers
Ice Silver Crystal
Aurora-stylus
Layla-San
roven
fibereco
TongBaox3
venz07
Krystal of Nol
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
36 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

español - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

Post by venz07 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Ooohhh...I didn't know that there was another manga that was released. :D I'm hoping to have more Shiznat interaction on this one, but since you said that it will be loosely based on the anime then I wouldn't expect too much. hehehe Thank you! :)

venz07
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 1
Armitage GUTS!!! : 0

Back to top Go down

español - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:33 pm

You are freaking awesome, Luu! And now we've got the missing piece XD Silly me. But yes, look for chapter 3 soon everyone!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:39 pm

venz07 wrote:Ooohhh...I didn't know that there was another manga that was released. :D I'm hoping to have more Shiznat interaction on this one, but since you said that it will be loosely based on the anime then I wouldn't expect too much. hehehe Thank you! :)

First off, welcome to the Mai-Multiverse forum venz07!

Now that you know about the manga, enjoy it! Every fan in the world has the right to enjoy this manga. I love you By the looks of Shizuru focusing her attention on Natsuki in an early scene, you can expect ShizNat interaction in the future. ^_~ Stayed tuned for more!

BTW, here's the incomplete page 25 for CHAPTER TWO...which is now completed! XD Thanks, Midori-sama!

español - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 2 Scan_025i
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:41 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:You are freaking awesome, Luu! And now we've got the missing piece XD Silly me. But yes, look for chapter 3 soon everyone!

Here's the incomplete page 25 for CHAPTER TWO, in case everyone missed it in the Mai-HiME EXA thread:

español - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 2 Scan_025i

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Quick update: I've replaced the chapter two link. It now includes the completed page 25.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Many similarities, but with differences.
I am looking forward to the next chap (I saw the raws) and for the chap after the next chap SPOILER I am pretty sure that Mikoto will save MaiSPOILER END
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 am

eeeeekk!!!!!! the rumors were true! >.< alison even showed me your video!!!
why didnt you say anything luu?! zomg you're amazing for doing this!!! midori too!!!!
-downloads in a heart beat-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:eeeeekk!!!!!! the rumors were true! >.< alison even showed me your video!!!
why didnt you say anything luu?! zomg you're amazing for doing this!!! midori too!!!!
-downloads in a heart beat-

I did say something! xD Didn't you get my text messages biotch?!

Oh and you're welcome. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:22 am

no i didn't :( those were cool chapters btw!!! mai and natsuki are gonna fight again!! it better be more epic than their manga battle....the original manga battles were epic won't lie about that. X3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

español - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 2 Empty Chapter 3 of Mai-HiME EXA English translated!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:40 am

*shakes* Not really, their manga battle is still better. Technically speaking that is. You can see for yourself with Chapter 3 of Mai-HiME EXA! I'll provide the link here and in the OP:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yo612c

Still have to review Chapter 2, so expect two new reviews later today. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:02 am

I still think, it's a little bit unrealistic, if Kagu is "dead" now. Hmm... Okay, well, as we can see Natsuki does care about Shizuru, so she noticed that, but still...

Next chapter please, guys :3 And I didn't said thx yet; Thank you, thank you, thank you *make a bow*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I still think, it's a little bit unrealistic, if Kagu is "dead" now. Hmm... Okay, well, as we can see Natsuki does care about Shizuru, so she noticed that, but still...

On that subject, is it just me, or does the artwork make Shizuru look really young. xD I dunno.

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Next chapter please, guys :3 And I didn't said thx yet; Thank you, thank you, thank you *make a bow*

Will do! You're welcome! To be honest, most of the thanks belong to Midori-sama. She made history and for impatient fans like us, I couldn't be anymore grateful. ^_^

I'm reading Chapter 3 again as we speak (didn't get a chance to last night), so both reviews will be coming up next.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:21 am

Again, thanks guys... I'm reading chapter 03 and holy ShizNat! Natsuki it's so awesome (I know I'm sound like a fan girl, but still!!)

On that subject, is it just me, or does the artwork make Shizuru look really young. xD I dunno.

Yeah, I think the same... maybe in future chapters with more ShizNat interaction we'll see Shizuru's more 'mature' face XD

I'm working, working... for español :D oh by the way, I know this is out of topic, but how do I get a banner (it's banner the word?) like your in my signature?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Again, thanks guys... I'm reading chapter 03 and holy ShizNat! Natsuki it's so awesome (I know I'm sound like a fan girl, but still!!)

It's nice to see the mysterious Natsuki again. I missed her in the Mai-Otome anime. ^^;

Krystal of Nol wrote:Yeah, I think the same... maybe in future chapters with more ShizNat interaction we'll see Shizuru's more 'mature' face XD[/color]

^_^ Maybe! So far, Shizuru has been concerned and supportive. Not daring and flirtatious. Wink That will change over time I hope.

Krystal of Nol wrote:I'm working, working... for español :D oh by the way, I know this is out of topic, but how do I get a banner (it's banner the word?) like your in my signature?
[/quote]

Wonderful news my friend. ^_^ In the past two months I've met a lot of HiME/Otome fans in the Hispanic community. The fanbase is strong down there and they will appreciate Mai-HiME EXA just as much as we did.

Banner, signature, you can say it either way. xD Um, you have two choices:

1. I can fetch one for you, just say which character/s you want.
2. I can make one from scratch for you. Just say who you want on it, and I'll get started. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by TongBaox3 Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:16 pm

I was wondering could you use a different host instead of sendspace? Mediafire seems more reliable and safer? It's just a thought xD
TongBaox3
TongBaox3
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 2
Armitage GUTS!!! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:59 pm

I didn't realize I hadn't posted in this thread yet XDD

I'm so glad you are all enjoying the scanslations! It's a lot of work, but I really enjoy doing it and its great I can use my Japanese skills for something XD

Chapter 4 will be coming very soon! <3

@TongBaox3 - Are you having an issue with sendspace? Its just as safe and reliable as Mediafire, I've been using it for years.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:04 am

TongBaox3 wrote:I was wondering could you use a different host instead of sendspace? Mediafire seems more reliable and safer? It's just a thought xD

xD Good suggestion! Check the OP again for mediafire downloads. Keep in mind, they're compressed winzip files. Smaller than the ones on sendspace. Enjoy and report any download errors, if any. ^_^ Better compression tips for future scans (Chapter 4 being the next) are welcome. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:06 am

-siiiiiiiighs relief- chapter 3 on mediafire is downloading faster!!! spanks you my prince!!!
vicky should teach Japanese -nodnodnodnodnodnodnod-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Wonderful news my friend. ^_^ In the past two months I've met a lot of HiME/Otome fans in the Hispanic community. The fanbase is strong down there and they will appreciate Mai-HiME EXA just as much as we did.

That's good to hear, I think that tomorrow I'm goingt to finish with chapter 01 and the I'll upload it here (that will be a message in spanish of course XD) and I'll post it in the DA club too :D

Banner, signature, you can say it either way. xD Um, you have two choices:

1. I can fetch one for you, just say which character/s you want.
2. I can make one from scratch for you. Just say who you want on it, and I'll get started. ^_~

Well thanks but I actually 'made' one and it's in my computer, so I wanna know what to do for showing it in my signature.
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote: I'm so glad you are all enjoying the scanslations! It's a lot of work, but I really enjoy doing it and its great I can use my Japanese skills for something XD

Chapter 4 will be coming very soon! <3

Oh yes we are! Thanks a lot for them... we'll be waiting for chapter 04 XD (but no pressure)
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:02 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:-siiiiiiiighs relief- chapter 3 on mediafire is downloading faster!!! spanks you my prince!!!
vicky should teach Japanese -nodnodnodnodnodnodnod-

Maybe someday! ^_^
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Well thanks but I actually 'made' one and it's in my computer, so I wanna know what to do for showing it in my signature.[/color]

Oh that's easy. Go to the profile tab (where Nina is being naughty with Erstin...) and then go to Preferences. Scroll down and select yes for Always attach my signature :

I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

español - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 2 Empty Mai-HiME EXA Chapter 1 manga Spanish translation!

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:38 pm

MAI HIME EXA ESPAÑOL

Muy bien mis amigos, sé que hay muchos que esperaban por leer el nuevo manga de Mai HiME en español, así gracias a Luu y Midori se los puedo traer con mucho gusto.

Estos también serán publicados en mi página del deviantart, pero por ahora estoy teniendo problemas para conectarme (y a fanfiction también, por qué karma, por qué!!!!)

Espero les guste y cuando termine les traeré los otros :D

Mai HiME EXA 01
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

español - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 2 Empty Mai-HiME EXA Chapter 1 manga Spanish translation!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:56 am

Que Chevere! (soy Peruano xD ) Voy a tener toda la informacion en la OP para los fans. Muchas gracias, Krystal! <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:43 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Que Chevere! (soy Peruano xD ) Voy a tener toda la informacion en la OP para los fans. Muchas gracias, Krystal! <3

No hay nada que agradecer, pero en serio eres peruano... porque si es así no solo somos vecinos, sino que tu lenguaje principal es español, cierto?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next