Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

+32
IlliterateKoi
Bluholic711
Magus Phantalus
SpiralDasher
Acid Raw
Sergay Tate
Defiant
The Fire Stirring Ruby
planetwarrior
Dia
Chibola
Mikotoreborn
The_Yawn
bubbleduckie
Abicion
yurishadow
Asuka Tenjou
Natsuru Kujino
Hohoemu
il0vesunfl0wers
Ice Silver Crystal
Aurora-stylus
Layla-San
roven
fibereco
TongBaox3
venz07
Krystal of Nol
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
36 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

english - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 10 Empty Re: Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 am

So I don't suppose EXA will ever released in the states? Having a manga with some actual shiznat would be nice for a change.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

english - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 10 Empty Re: Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:55 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:So I don't suppose EXA will ever released in the states? Having a manga with some actual shiznat would be nice for a change.

Not that I'm aware of. ^^; I'm hoping of the major manga companies will have enough interest to release Mai-HiME EXA, as well as the other Mai-Series manga, including light novels like Mai-HiME Destiny.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:23 pm

So, there won't be another anime centered on My-hime?
At least a flashback like mini series of the first group of hime?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:So, there won't be another anime centered on My-hime?
At least a flashback like mini series of the first group of hime?

That would be lovely if they did. So far nothing is planned from Sunrise. When that time comes, you'll be the first to know here. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Sweet, thanks.

Still though, we never had any insight of the original hime before Mai and the other girls. Well, there was Mashiro but that was about it.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Sweet, thanks.

Still though, we never had any insight of the original hime before Mai and the other girls. Well, there was Mashiro but that was about it.

Right. A series focusing on Mashiro's involvement in the old Carnival would make an excellent series, albeit depressing. At this rate, I'll accept anything new for the Mai-Series. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:59 pm

And keep the yuri pairings coming Sunrise!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:And keep the yuri pairings coming Sunrise!

That's a given. :) I firmly believe Mai-Otome was created for the yuri genre outcry from fans because of Mai-HiME. It will only get more gay from here.

Gay Rainbow ChiexAoi ShizNat Gay Rainbow
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 17, 2012 4:15 pm

you know what Mai Hime reminds me of?
Persona 3, a rpg for the ps2.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:you know what Mai Hime reminds me of?
Persona 3, a rpg for the ps2.

Persona 3 is the only Persona entry I never got around to playing. How does it remind you of Mai-HiME? Actually, hold that thought because it'll be off-topic here. Make a new thread in the Mai-HiME section and educate me please. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Thu May 17, 2012 5:59 pm

((So, I finally decided to read this (been meaning to for the longest time but...you know me and my procrastination, I never get anything done T_T)

One problem, I can't download chapter 2 (the only links that worked for me were the ones on Luu's tumblr, and the one for c2 doesn't work there either) Can anyone help me out? :3 ))

Help or I will strip you naked and suck...your...nevermind =_=

Shizuru Kaichou : What the Vampire Orphan said...but with a better ending~
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Vampire Orphan wrote: ((So, I finally decided to read this (been meaning to for the longest time but...you know me and my procrastination, I never get anything done T_T)

One problem, I can't download chapter 2 (the only links that worked for me were the ones on Luu's tumblr, and the one for c2 doesn't work there either) Can anyone help me out? :3 ))

Help or I will strip you naked and suck...your...nevermind =_=

Shizuru Kaichou : What the Vampire Orphan said...but with a better ending~

((You're in for a real treat! Consider it the "condensed" version of Mai-HiME, which I quickly discovered was a good AND bad thing back in 2010. Anyway, you can download all the chapters in one bundle on page 2:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t177p20-mai-hime-exa-discussion-and-downloads-complete-in-english-and-espanol

Just click on the spoiler tab under my original OP titled: Mai-HiME English Manga

XD Personal note, I keep forgetting I have a tumblr...))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri May 18, 2012 3:09 am

i have had these downloaded for the better part of a year, and i still haven't read them... *facepalm* lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 18, 2012 11:12 am

Sergay Tate wrote:i have had these downloaded for the better part of a year, and i still haven't read them... *facepalm* lol

D'oh! Well, they're always around when you need em'. Unfortunately they lack a Tate. Still interested? Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed May 23, 2012 2:21 am

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:i have had these downloaded for the better part of a year, and i still haven't read them... *facepalm* lol

D'oh! Well, they're always around when you need em'. Unfortunately they lack a Tate. Still interested? Nao Yuuki

yeah i'll read them eventually xD no Tate? D: LAME!!! i'll just have to persevere i guess... *tsk tsk sunrise*
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:yeah i'll read them eventually xD no Tate? D: LAME!!! i'll just have to persevere i guess... *tsk tsk sunrise*

Nope! It all falls under the conspiracy that Sunrise punishes Tate purposely because of the falling out between them and Tate's Japanese seiyuu. I still feel this is one of our fandom's greatest urban legends.

If you do end up reading Mai-HiME EXA, enjoy it for what it is. I mean, it's got REITO! :lol:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed May 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Thank you Luu-sama~

I will read it soon...probably XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Vampire Orphan wrote:I will read it soon...probably XD [/color]

The procrastination demon got a hold of your friends Sunny and Deppeh (I'll even toss in Lerena). >:3 Don't let it consume you.

You're welcome, btw. Your gratitude deserves a Grande Harada. GRANDE CHIE
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed May 23, 2012 7:20 pm

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:
Vampire Orphan wrote:I will read it soon...probably XD [/color]

The procrastination demon got a hold of your friends Sunny and Deppeh (I'll even toss in Lerena). >:3 Don't let it consume you.

You're welcome, btw. Your gratitude deserves a Grande Harada. GRANDE CHIE

But procrastination is so gooood XD

Why thank you *noms Chie*
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu May 24, 2012 6:36 am

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:yeah i'll read them eventually xD no Tate? D: LAME!!! i'll just have to persevere i guess... *tsk tsk sunrise*

Nope! It all falls under the conspiracy that Sunrise punishes Tate purposely because of the falling out between them and Tate's Japanese seiyuu. I still feel this is one of our fandom's greatest urban legends.

If you do end up reading Mai-HiME EXA, enjoy it for what it is. I mean, it's got REITO! :lol:

naturally, i always go in to things with an open mind so i can appreciate them for what they are Arika Yumemiya

i'll have to read it soon, it seems everyone else is xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu May 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:
M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:

yeah i'll read them eventually xD no Tate? D: LAME!!! i'll just have to persevere i guess... *tsk tsk sunrise*

Music to my ears. Not a fan of the lack of Tate myself but at the very least I'm glad they at least have some fanservice in EXA. Least they got that right
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Here's a doujinshi for you
It's a ShizuNatsu doujinshi from their Coral and Pearl years.

I tried to compress the file but when I try to upload it, it simply fails...
So I'll have to post the pics here.... If someone can save the pics and then compile them in a file, that'd be awesome.

Here it is!! I'll apply the YAMIBOU technique here! Massive Image post for a doujinshi.

english - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 10 P0110

english - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 10 P0210

english - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 10 P0310

english - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 10 P0410

english - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 10 P0510

english - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 10 P0610

english - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 10 P0710

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm

Ahora que veo más imágenes ya me acuerdo de este doujin, y creo que lo tengo guardado en un CD... *corre a buscarlo*
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:53 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Here is the doujin "An Emotional Being" by Nanzaki Iku aka Doropanda Tours

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aqolry

They spent the whole day doing...<3_<3 The art is incredibly beautiful. I will be trying out your donations as well! Stay with me is one I've been missing and I never seen lostangelvn's work before. Expect a review soon. Since I'm a lazy site owner, would someone like to make a thread for doujinshi discussion/reviews? Razz But remember, we can only share them here. Talk about them elsewhere.

As a bonus, and in celebration of my latest video upload:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oeof57

The MP3 for Katakoi Enka. The image song for Shizuru Fujino. *swoon* One of the greatest songs of all time.

Anymore doujinshi or music request, don't hesitate to ask! Razz Once Kino-chan joins up, she'll post the rest of the doujinshi she shared on the other forum.

can u upload again, Luu-chan? pls....
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Just a quick word to belatedly say thanks to Luu, Midori & Krystal of Nol for your wonderful efforts on this excellent series.

I'm particularly loving the increased focus on Reito. He always lent himself to a portrayal as a tortured, almost Byronic, hero and the manga does not disappoint.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next