Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like there wouldn't be enough of "what if's"

2 posters

Go down

Like there wouldn't be enough of "what if's" Empty Like there wouldn't be enough of "what if's"

Post by UchihaAlice Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:00 am

I just hope no one ever posted something like this yet, I'm too lazy to search.... Like there wouldn't be enough of "what if's" Mingplz

So basically I was thinking... What if Shizuru and Natsuki didn't "die" at the end... More like... when that little scumbag Nagi announced the "Battle Royal" if they joined their forces to crush the remaining HiME's
Let's face it, Kagutsuchi and Miroku were overpowered SOB's but Kiyohime + Duran at THAT size... I think they could take on them easily...
Then together they'd go kick some Obsidian ass...

I could live with such ending (not like I can't with the original one) What about you? :D
UchihaAlice
UchihaAlice
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 63
Armitage GUTS!!! : 21

http://yuri-world-ruler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Like there wouldn't be enough of "what if's" Empty Re: Like there wouldn't be enough of "what if's"

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:01 am

UchihaAlice wrote:I just hope no one ever posted something like this yet, I'm too lazy to search.... Like there wouldn't be enough of "what if's" Mingplz

So basically I was thinking... What if Shizuru and Natsuki didn't "die" at the end... More like... when that little scumbag Nagi announced the "Battle Royal" if they joined their forces to crush the remaining HiME's
Let's face it, Kagutsuchi and Miroku were overpowered SOB's but Kiyohime + Duran at THAT size... I think they could take on them easily...
Then together they'd go kick some Obsidian ass...

I could live with such ending (not like I can't with the original one) What about you? :D

If Natsuki could realize her true love for Shizuru sooner, that could become a possibility. At that time, she was still fixated on getting revenge for her mother, Saeko. This is not good, resulting in a normal sized Duran. So again, alter reality so that Natsuki love for her most important person is at it's peak. Clifford-Sized Duran and Kiyohime can do a lot of damage as a team, taking out a majority of the HiME.

Miroku and Kagutsuchi won't be easy to beat regardless of the new set up. ShizNat does one ace up there sleeve! Mai and Mikoto will be busy fighting each other, giving our girls a chance to catch them both off guard. Should Reito and Nagi keep their mouths shut. Remember, those a-holes see EVERYTHING on the monitors...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Like there wouldn't be enough of "what if's" Empty Re: Like there wouldn't be enough of "what if's"

Post by UchihaAlice Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Well... I'd love to see both Natsuki and Shizuru going for the "Dark Side" :D
After they'd be done with Kanzaki and Nagi, seizing the power... :D
I know even if given the chance, they probably wouldn't do it, Sadly I've never seen any anime or movie where the evil would prevail, But I just love ... EVIL... :D
Imagine Natsuki and Shizuru ruling the world... :twisted: And for the fun of it, they might make Reito and Nagi their slaves...
I can exactly imagine a scene like that... after the battle, I can see Reito falling on his knees before the tremendous power surrendering himself to their will... And I can imagine exactly THIS face on Shizuru
UchihaAlice
UchihaAlice
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 63
Armitage GUTS!!! : 21

http://yuri-world-ruler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum