Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction?

+5
Magus Phantalus
UchihaAlice
shezaei-neko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kuga Natsuki
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? Empty ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:52 am

shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? Dfghjk10
shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? Shot0012
shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? Shot0013

Especially to the complete naive fans when they saw Mai-HiME :D What was your reaction during the 2 infamous kissing scenes that turned ShizNat into ShizNat? Were you surprised? Knew it was gonna happen? Horny? Razz I'm sure this question has been asked already, but oh well, one can never have enough HiME fangirl/boy moments Shiho Huit Share your stories! Mikoto Minagi Here's mine:

Spoiler:

There's MY story. Next! pokemon

Last edited by Nymphetamine on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? Empty Re: ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:06 pm

My reaction wasn't exactly over the top like yours, Nymph. XD It ventured along the realms of "Awwww". I was touched when Natsuki kissed Shizuru in episode 25, expressing her form of love. A love which would eventually become official in my eyes. There was no way Natsuki would ever keep things on a friendship level with Shizuru. This was becoming something much more than that.

You're also included Shizuru's kiss on the sleeping Natsuki! My reaction to that was not surprised at all. Up until that point, Shizuru showed an intense strong attraction to Natsuki. All your suspicions should of ended when you watched the omake with Shizuru expressing deep thoughts on Natsuki. She practically knows everything about Natsuki thanks to earning Natsuki's trust since before the events of the anime series. Nobody deserves Natsuki more than Shizuru and it shows.

shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? PDVD_123
shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? PDVD_124

shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? PDVD_036
shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? PDVD_038
shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? PDVD_039
shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? PDVD_040

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? Empty Re: ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Tbh, I didn't watch the omakes when I first saw Mai-HiME, only because I watched the show in horrid dub in low-ish quality on some website that shows anime episodes Razz
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Tbh, I didn't watch the omakes when I first saw Mai-HiME, only because I watched the show in horrid dub in low-ish quality on some website that shows anime episodes Razz

XD Awww, that sucks! My first time watching Mai-HiME had the omakes attached with them. They were torrent downloads on AnimeSuki's website. As a bonus, the subtitles at the time supported the ShizNat movement by using this exchange from Mai-HiME Episode 25 (read carefully to spot the differences):

S = Shizuru
N = Natsuki

ORIGINAL FANSUBS:

S: You're as spontaneous as ever.

N: Destroying the headquarters of the First District and defeating the other HiMEs.
I can't allow you to keep doing that anymore.

S: So you won't accept my feelings.
Then...
Kiyohime.

S: I'm sorry, I really had no intention of hurting you.

N: Shizuru!

S: But Natsuki, I do still love you.
So, even if you hate me, I'll make you mine.
Kiyohime!

N: Then, I'll stop you, with everything I got.
Duran!
The Child, an abnormal one born from the affection for a loved one.
The stronger the affection, the stronger the Child gets.

S: Do you hate me that much?
I won't let you go anymore.
You're all mine.

N: Shizuru, you were the first one who came to me when I was unable to believe anyone.
But, I can't have the feeling that you wish I did. Even then, I'm happy that you loved me.
I also love you, Shizuru. So...
Duran! Load Silver Cartridge! Fire!

S: I'm fulfilled.

N: The rest is up to you, Mai.

((Rather than this)):

THE NA HOME VIDEO RELEASE BY BANDAI ENTERTAINMENT:

S: You're always showing up out of nowhere.

N: You destroyed the headquarters of District 1...not to mention the HiME.
I'm not letting you continue this!

S: I thought as much. So you're rejecting my love.
Then...Kiyohime!
I'm sorry.
I never intended to make you suffer.

N: Shizuru!

S: Natsuki...
I can't help it that I love you.
So, even if it means having you curse me...I will make you mine.
Kiyohime!

N: Then I will do whatever I have to in order to stop you! Even if it costs me my life!
Duran!
A Child...is a strange creature born out of one's love for another.
The strength of that love is the Child's power!

S: Do you hate me that much?
I will never let you go.
You belong to me now.

N: Shizuru...I was someone who never trusted anybody.
But then I came here, and you were the first to embrace me.
But...I wasn't able to reciprocate my feelings in the way that you wanted.
Still...I am flattered that you feel in love with me.
I love you, Shizuru.
That's why...
Duran!
Load Silver Cartridge!
Fire!

S: I'm so happy.

N: The rest is up to you, Mai.

I feel more at ease with the original subtitles. Natsuki saying she's "flattered" just doesn't sound/feel right. Stating the word "happy" works better for that scene, considering the tidbit in Shizuru's profile page. ^_-
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:25 pm

I was pissed off about how incorrect the fansubs were Natsuki Kruger2 Note to everyone: Always buy your favorite anime on DVD. ALWAYS.
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:22 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I was pissed off about how incorrect the fansubs were Natsuki Kruger2 Note to everyone: Always buy your favorite anime on DVD. ALWAYS.

Eh, translating from Japanese is always going to be left to interpretation. Most of the people who do fansubs are non-Japanese fans like you and I. Maybe some people want to mask the Natsuki confession scene from episode 25 so it doesn't come off lesbian-y.

Natsuki Kuga : They should be shot.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Still no excuse to mislead anime, good or bad shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? Yao_ming_meme_new_version_hd_by_guillersevilla-d3dwein
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Still no excuse to mislead anime, good or bad shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? Yao_ming_meme_new_version_hd_by_guillersevilla-d3dwein

Eh, it's not the worst anime fan and dubbing companies have done. Look up Haruka and Michiru's dub incarnations from Sailor Moon. I guess all lesbian couples are actually related. Remember, KIDS watch these "cartoons".
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:20 am

I was delighted with that kiss scene.
When I watched it, I knew that I had become a Yuri lover fan girl. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaAlice Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Well,well...Shizuru/Natsuki pairing was reason for me to start watching Mai HiME so... My reaction was more like "YES! THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR!!" And then "Wait what? You kiss and then die? shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? Fuurageplz" But it was satisfying nonetheless as eventually they lived again... :D
UchihaAlice
UchihaAlice
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 63
Armitage GUTS!!! : 21

http://yuri-world-ruler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:00 pm

xD @ rage face

Also, welcome to the forum! :D
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaAlice Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Well that of course wasn't my expression at that time lol!
My facial expressions do not vary too much... pretty much like
Spoiler:
But I felt like That inside... XD

And... Thanks... :D
UchihaAlice
UchihaAlice
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Dying right after a delicious kiss like that just added to the romance surrounding ShizNat~

Off topic for a second: You were right, Alice! You do say THANKS a lot, don't you?! rei hino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaAlice Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:31 am

True enough I guess... :D

And...well... what am I supposed to say? I'm just trying to be polite... XD
UchihaAlice
UchihaAlice
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:57 pm

UchihaAlice wrote:True enough I guess... :D

And...well... what am I supposed to say? I'm just trying to be polite... XD

XD Polite?! Even though your humor type is listed as SARCASTIC!? ;3 Come on, Alice. All sarcastic people are rude~

Viola <---- Like that girl.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaAlice Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 pm

In case you didn't notice I'm quite new here, being rude from the very beginning isn't good... even I can tell... lol!
UchihaAlice
UchihaAlice
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:19 am

When I first saw the scene I think it was in an amv I thought it was adorable. the first time I saw the scene after watching the anime... I may have cried. And then again whe Natsuki forgave Shizuru when they were brought back.

What!? WHAT!? You're laughing with your eyes I can see it! It's time for boss battle suckers!

(Thats a quote from Deadpool in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 regarding him watching cherry blossoms fall)
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:38 pm

I have to say, like Nymph, I too was lured by fanart and then went more in depth. Honestly if it weren't for Mai HiME I'd probably never started getting into yuri...isn't that an awful thought? Anyway, even before watching the anime (although I read the manga) I somehow crossed by it in an amv and actually was going to watch it and was interrupted. I went back to the amv to see what it was called again, and actually payed full attention and "the scene" was exposed which I hadn't noticed earlier (I was half watching T.V.)...Despite that, I forgot again. Even worse, I watched it years later, and the scene was ruined for me! I mean, sure, I knew what was happening so I was extremely eager to watch, but still! T^T

I guess this is how I was like: "How had I not watched this anime before, and how did I forget?! I can't believe it happened~ I'm so glad~ <3"

I'm a completely different person while watching anime/read manga...this is just a minor way to show it....
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:46 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:When I first saw the scene I think it was in an amv I thought it was adorable. the first time I saw the scene after watching the anime... I may have cried. And then again whe Natsuki forgave Shizuru when they were brought back.

ShizNat's kissing moment didn't drive me to tears, sadly. It should of by all accounts, but it was more of a "Awwww!" moment for me. I can understand why you MAY have cried. All that buildup for a couple who went through depression, sacrifice, pain, hate, and mistrust...only to love each other? By this point, I had a good chance at tearing up when Natsuki told Shizuru it's okay before the final battle. Natsuki's forgiveness is one of the many highlights of that episode.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:01 am

I can't say that I have cried during the emotional ShizNat moments when I first saw HiME, but I can say that Shizuru's Katakoi Enka had me sobbing a couple of times...

Personal reasons... :pale:

ShizNat is just that personal to me. ShizNat = the only yuri pairing I take like a one-of-a-kind type of golden item in a locked shelf
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I can't say that I have cried during the emotional ShizNat moments when I first saw HiME, but I can say that Shizuru's Katakoi Enka had me sobbing a couple of times...

ShizNat is just that personal to me. ShizNat = the only yuri pairing I take like a one-of-a-kind type of golden item in a locked shelf

Please share these personal reasons? In relates to ShizNat of course. ;3 I never heard of Katakoi Enka making any Mai-HiME fan cry.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:I can't say that I have cried during the emotional ShizNat moments when I first saw HiME, but I can say that Shizuru's Katakoi Enka had me sobbing a couple of times...

Please share these personal reasons? In relates to ShizNat of course. ;3 I never heard of Katakoi Enka making any Mai-HiME fan cry.
I've made it public here months ago about a certain girl I knew a few years back. And since I said before that I'm a lot like Natsuki, this girl I knew was/is a lot like Shizuru: lesbian, calm, sharp, likes to tease, hopeless romantic, etc. And she fell madly in love with me, and when I founded out that she had feelings for me, I couldn't return feelings back, since I don't swing that way, and it'd hurt her. You can't imagine how much guilt I was carrying. I felt so guilty, it was to the point of sobbing for good periods of time.

When I listened to Katakoi Enka and read the translation, it brought up the guilt I thought I've forgotten years back, because Shizuru's feelings for Natsuki described in the song pretty much described how that girl I knew felt towards me, and I've simply broken down on a couple of occasions, since it made me remember how much guilt and sorrow I was carrying.
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Shizuru's Katakoi Enka is a beautiful song indeed.

Anyway, about the kiss.. I was pleasantly surprised that Natsuki initiated it. I was so convinced she'll just blast Shizuru to smithereens. Heh~heh~

The stolen kiss by Shizuru in the tea house was romantic for me.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:01 am

The stolen kiss by Shizuru in the tea house was romantic for me.

This. There was something magical, romantic and sexual about that sleeping kiss. The mood was perfect until Miss. Suzushiro ruined it. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
This. There was something magical, romantic and sexual about that sleeping kiss. The mood was perfect until Miss. Suzushiro ruined it. Akira Okuzaki

The look Shizuru was giving, not to mention the blush...

shiznat - ShizNat ~ The Kiss ~ What Was YOUR Reaction? Pdvd_010

...and sleeping Natsuki is really beautiful.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next