Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starstruck Pursuers, COLLIDE! (Tomoe/Erstin)

3 posters

Go down

Starstruck Pursuers, COLLIDE! (Tomoe/Erstin) Empty Starstruck Pursuers, COLLIDE! (Tomoe/Erstin)

Post by Cheshire Kat Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:35 pm

I was just wondering; what would it be like if Erstin and Tomoe were to hook up? What if Tomoe's obsession switched to the bubbly blonde beauty? And Erstin, in turn, falling for the class rep? I am, personally, very interested in regards to how it would all act out.

What do you peoples think? :D
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Starstruck Pursuers, COLLIDE! (Tomoe/Erstin) Empty Re: Starstruck Pursuers, COLLIDE! (Tomoe/Erstin)

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Cheshire Kat wrote:I was just wondering; what would it be like if Erstin and Tomoe were to hook up? What if Tomoe's obsession switched to the bubbly blonde beauty? And Erstin, in turn, falling for the class rep? I am, personally, very interested in regards to how it would all act out.

What do you peoples think? :D

Starstruck Pursuers, COLLIDE! (Tomoe/Erstin) Siteerstin6zk I-it isn't like I meant to trip over your foot in class, go spinning, panty shooting you and my boobs shoving themselves into your face!

I think I'd prefer Tomo/Ers compared to Tomo/Miya actually. I think realistically the most stable area this could happen was if instead of Erstin dying, Tomoe was to save her (remember although Tomoe is intensely reckless and obsessive, when someone doesn't annoy her she'll be pretty much neutral with them - she was with Chie, actually quite liked her until Chie "betrayed" her).

I would think that something could happen, it'd be intensely difficult, especially regarding trust (since Tomoe did almost get Arika and Eristin killed because of the nanomachine waste//acid).

It'd be more likely in the manga however, I would say, since Tomoe is even more neutral without being a "villain", considering that she was only being loyal to her mother.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Starstruck Pursuers, COLLIDE! (Tomoe/Erstin) Empty Re: Starstruck Pursuers, COLLIDE! (Tomoe/Erstin)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:07 am

Wolvy is right about the manga-verse working more efficiently. Anime-wise, it may sound crazy, but I think Erstin can hold her own in a relationship with Tomoe. What keeps them together is the fact that Erstin is Schwartz. Tomoe's interests would peak to know Erstin is keeping this dirty little secret.

Starstruck Pursuers, COLLIDE! (Tomoe/Erstin) Tomoe_10 : And I thought I was bad~

Starstruck Pursuers, COLLIDE! (Tomoe/Erstin) Siteerstin6zk : It's not like that at all, Tomoe-oneesama!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down