Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome]

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hime - How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome] Empty How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome]

Post by *BlackRose* Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:38 am

this is the first time i have done this so not sure if im doing this right anyway i got bored and was wondering what it be like if the ones in the show that rarely show how there felling or show no emotion like Miyu,Shizuru,and Miss Maria what it be like if they showed there emotions on there sleeves like if shizuru got told of by haruka she cus her out or if miyu saw a random naked body she would blush and run off SO tell me how you think they react if they were like that from different stuff in the show (both hime or otome) or your own imagination plz
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

hime - How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome] Empty Re: How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:07 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:this is the first time i have done this so not sure if im doing this right anyway i got bored and was wondering what it be like if the ones in the show that rarely show how there felling or show no emotion like Miyu,Shizuru,and Miss Maria what it be like if they showed there emotions on there sleeves like if shizuru got told of by haruka she cus her out or if miyu saw a random naked body she would blush and run off SO tell me how you think they react if they were like that from different stuff in the show (both hime or otome) or your own imagination plz

We already know Miyu's reaction to naked flesh. If you recall the episode in Mai-Otome where her, Juliet, Natsuki, Mai and Cat Goddess Mikoto were at the hot springs in the Black Valley. Miyu was surrounded by naked (I'm assuming she saw them prior to applying their bath towels) girls and didn't think (or should I use the term 'process' ) much of it. Maybe if Alyssa stripped naked, then Miyu may have a chance of short circuiting.

Miss Maria, I'm sure seeing Monica-oneesama at an early age made her all flustered and crap. Present day Maria? Naked skin is nothing new to her and Lady Fumi knows how many women she's slept with during her illustrious career at Garderobe.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome] Empty Re: How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome]

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:16 am

a thought just hit me what if fumi stayed a vergen
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 am

Virgin* :3

Maybe she is a virgin? *shrug* Just a guess of mine, since she spent years taking care of Mashiro... Razz
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:27 am

but what about her otome years
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 am

:) Easy, Nymph. Rose will get it eventually.

*BlackRose* wrote:but what about her otome years

I'm pretty sure Lady Fumi slept with endless women in her day. Her power is considered legendary throughout the series, so she was most likely moving up the ladder at Garderobe at a fast pace. Earl wouldn't see the next major prophecy until Lena Sayers and her legendary daughter.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Since Otomes are virgins, perhaps they have no choice but to sleep with other women if they get frustrated and desperate

hime - How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome] Reacti11
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:26 pm

i could understand if were like that
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Since Otomes are virgins, perhaps they have no choice but to sleep with other women if they get frustrated and desperate

hime - How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome] Reacti11

Women having sex with other women isn't considered legit sex? I dunno... ellen That means out of all the girls Shizuru must of touched, including Natsuki, she never actually stole their virginity...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 pm

wait if that's true then shizuru .......... a virgin :shock:
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:37 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:wait if that's true then shizuru .......... a virgin :shock:

She sure doesn't act like one. Shizuru Viola most of all. Every dirty little thing she knows?

hime - How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome] PDVD_035_720x480

^ That woman RIGHT THERE.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:57 pm

My opinion about virginity if a man sleeps with another man or if a woman sleeps with another woman, they're not virgins yet they still are virgins, since they've never had man-woman sex before :3 Non-virgin virgins :D
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:33 pm

um ok that just confused me ( reads it a few more times ) ok i get it now
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Little kiddies like you will get it eventually when you get older :'3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Little kiddies like you will get it eventually when you get older :'3

:'3 Well played. Now to continue on topic:

How would Youko act if Midori confessed her feelings to her? Mai-HiME verse, Midori dated her professor prior to this change of heart. I'd love to have them shipped in official canon, but I feel Youko would turn her down flat. Youko sees Midori as her long time friend from university. The only way I could see it work is if Youko really suffers from that forever single depression in private.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:50 pm

if she did sufer from single depression how do you think midori would react to it?
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:16 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:if she did sufer from single depression how do you think midori would react to it?

She would comfort Youko like the supportive BFF she is. I don't think it would lead to a romance though, as much as I'd love that to death. The two will discover deeper emotions about each other through such an experience, which would make for good character study.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:44 pm

yes i think we all would love it to death if it lead to there romance <3 and that would be good character study
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:04 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:yes i think we all would love it to death if it lead to there romance <3 and that would be good character study

I'm just used to Midori being around Youko so much. She may love her professor canon-wise, but we can't actually FEEL that unless they're physically together y'know?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:48 pm

ya but im still wondering how they can say midori's in love and not have him to show up anywere
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Little kiddies like you will get it eventually when you get older :'3
And then you look at kids (only physically...) like me. >.>;

*BlackRose* wrote:ya but im still wondering how they can say midori's in love and not have him to show up anywere
You think they would. I mean, sure he wouldn't play a role other then Midori's "precious person"
but they showed everyone else. Even Nao's mother for a few seconds (then again she had a bit of a background).

*sigh* Oh Sunrise...
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:04 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
*BlackRose* wrote:ya but im still wondering how they can say midori's in love and not have him to show up anywere
You think they would. I mean, sure he wouldn't play a role other then Midori's "precious person"
but they showed everyone else. Even Nao's mother for a few seconds (then again she had a bit of a background).

*sigh* Oh Sunrise...

We only see the professor at the end.

hime - How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome] Vlcsna21

Wait a minute...

hime - How they would act if...[Mai-HiME/Otome] Indian10 Midori

...MIDORI'S MOST PRECIOUS PERSON IS HARRISON FORD!? Takeda
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:19 am

hahahahahahahahahaha i don't think i could handle that hahaha
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:31 am

*BlackRose* wrote: hahahahahahahahahaha i don't think i could handle that hahaha

XD That limited screen time is exactly why I prefer to ship Midori with Youko. It just feels more natural. Their chemistry is so good throughout Mai-HiME, it feels like they're dating already.

Midori Yohko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Their chemistry is so good throughout Mai-HiME, it feels like they're dating already.
Midori Yohko
Say they had just met but still were on good terms with each other, just not as close, would you still ship them or at least feel the same way?
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next