Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially!

+38
CaptainVonCookie
Loren Rex
~Wakana~
shikiryougi
franticfranz
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Wolf-of-Wind
Grawrr
LyriumEidolon
Zweifel Marguerite
ATHENAx514
Eternal Submerge Zircon
mandygirl78
Valkyria Lightning
Natsukichan1
Midori Sugiura
Kanzaki
Kiros Razer
Dead.And.Alive
Lena Sayers
iRenji0713
Chaglette
Lerena
Ice Silver Crystal
Yagamic
*BlackRose*
Krystal of Nol
Kuga Natsuki
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Cheshire Kat
WolvenBane08
shezaei-neko
depression76
wetochan
zanekal1
Kino karutta-chan
IlliterateKoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
42 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

character - Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! - Page 10 Empty Re: Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Wakana is engaged to Chloe from Noir and Senkouji Hagino from Blue Drop

Added to the list! Your marriage banner will be ready when it's ready. Deppy (depression76) will take care of things from here.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

character - Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! - Page 10 Empty Re: Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially!

Post by ~Wakana~ Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Danke !
Here a cookie for you cookie !
~Wakana~
~Wakana~
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 744
Armitage GUTS!!! : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:27 pm

~Wakana~ wrote:Danke !
Here a cookie for you cookie !
Anytime, Wakana! *noms on the creepy kawaii cookie*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Loren Rex Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:25 pm

Can I marry yukino chrysant? From Mai Otome. Thanks
Loren Rex
Loren Rex
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 24
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Loren Rex wrote:Can I marry yukino chrysant? From Mai Otome. Thanks

Yes you may! Excellent choice choosing Madam President.  Yukino 

---

Update:

Thanks to divorcing a banned member, Mai Tokiha from Mai-HiME and Seras Victoria from Hellsing are single again.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Loren Rex Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Loren Rex wrote:Can I marry yukino chrysant? From Mai Otome. Thanks

Yes you may! Excellent choice choosing Madam President.  Yukino 

Yukino
If I consider my young myself an Haruka Armitage I have no other choise, right????
Loren Rex
Loren Rex
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:49 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Update:

Thanks to divorcing a banned member, Mai Tokiha from Mai-HiME and Seras Victoria from Hellsing are single again.

There're still problems with the members? o_o Never thought that you would ban members again. Won't ask who you banned, though I'm a little curious.

Unless you are talking about the older members... >.>
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:30 pm

It's an older member. Though, I wouldn't mind doing it again. So behave yourself.

Loren Rex wrote:Yukino
If I consider my young myself an Haruka Armitage I have no other choise, right????

Haha!!! Do you consider a Haruka Armitage? It doesn't matter how old you are. Wink Eventually Haruka will reach that age and quite frankly, nothing would change. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:28 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's an older member. Though, I wouldn't mind doing it again. So behave yourself.

No problemo. I've decided to take a neutral stance in whatever future bullshit, so you won't be seeing me associating myself with anyone in the forum too much, since politics seems to follow interpersonal relations everywhere.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Loren Rex Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Haha!!! Do you consider a Haruka Armitage? It doesn't matter how old you are. ;)Eventually Haruka will reach that age and quite frankly, nothing would change. XD

You can image me as Haruka in character and behavior (but with green eyes) and Miss Mary as age.  :( . And it is my dream to meet a Yukino for me (but no stones thrown on my head ... to the maximum a paper fan). And yessss Haruka will be always the same at all ages.... you can bet on it.....
For the other anime I only watch yuri and shoujo ai anime. And all the caracter I love are taken  :( :shock: :pale: 
Loren Rex
Loren Rex
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Loren Rex wrote:You can image me as Haruka in character and behavior (but with green eyes) and Miss Mary as age.  :( . And it is my dream to meet a Yukino for me (but no stones thrown on my head ... to the maximum a paper fan). And yessss Haruka will be always the same at all ages.... you can bet on it.....
For the other anime I only watch yuri and shoujo ai anime. And all the caracter I love are taken  :( :shock: :pale: 

Haha, but Miss Maria looks great for her age! :'D I have different taste. Having Haruka's personality is a great thing actually, that means you're proud and honest. Oh wow, really? Which characters were you interested in? XD So sorry that they're taken!

Oh yes, almost forgot! Think you can shrink your signature, Rex? It's a little oversized. XD If you can't, I will happily offer my services.  Shizuru Fujino 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Loren Rex Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Haha, but Miss Maria looks great for her age! :'D I have different taste. Having Haruka's personality is a great thing actually, that means you're proud and honest. Oh wow, really? Which characters were you interested in? XD So sorry that they're taken!

Oh yes, almost forgot! Think you can shrink your signature, Rex? It's a little oversized. XD If you can't, I will happily offer my services.  Shizuru Fujino 

Sorry today internet goes like a drunk mad... so I could upload the picture but I couldn't see how it looks....  :oops:  :oops: And I am not very good in internet thinks...  :oops: 
Haruka is also sooooo stubborn
I like Nanoha and Fate and above all  kawaiidesuplz Hayate  nosebleed . I'm translating manga of Nanoha world in italian. And of course Marimite, Strawberry Panic, blue drop, candy boy, devil lady, cazador de la bruja, Utena revolution, loveless :D, kannazuki and kyoshirou, kashimashi, kiddy grade and kiddy girl, sasameki, saki, rinne, ROD, Madoka, noir, negima, morita san, mnemosyne, moretsu uchuu kaizoku, madlax, SHOUJO SECT, Simou, shigofumi, railgun, strike witcher, uta kata, yamito and more.
Well thinking of this, if it is free can I marry Hayate Yagami?
Loren Rex
Loren Rex
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:17 pm

Loren Rex wrote:Sorry today internet goes like a drunk mad... so I could upload the picture but I couldn't see how it looks....  :oops:  :oops: And I am not very good in internet thinks...  :oops: 
Haruka is also sooooo stubborn
I like Nanoha and Fate and above all  kawaiidesuplz Hayate  nosebleed . I'm translating manga of Nanoha world in italian. And of course Marimite, Strawberry Panic, blue drop, candy boy, devil lady, cazador de la bruja, Utena revolution, loveless :D, kannazuki and kyoshirou, kashimashi, kiddy grade and kiddy girl, sasameki, saki, rinne, ROD, Madoka, noir, negima, morita san, mnemosyne, moretsu uchuu kaizoku, madlax, SHOUJO SECT, Simou, shigofumi, railgun, strike witcher, uta kata, yamito and more.
Well thinking of this, if it is free can I marry Hayate Yagami?

It's no big deal, Rex! I see that you managed to fix the signature! Much better and thank you!

Italian? Hey, would you be interested in joining the Mai-Multiverse translation/scanlation team? We'd like to have all of our releases in every language. You can start on any doujinshi or manga you want! I'm sure the Italian fans would appreciate that. You have great taste in anime btw! XD You fit in nicely here! Nobody talks about Devil Lady anymore! <3 SO UNDERRATED!

Hayate Yagami doesn't seem to be taken. :) Consider yourself engaged! Unless of course you have second thoughts! :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Loren Rex Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:40 am

well, I am currently out of work, they fired me. So I'm looking for something to get me money. For this reason I had to stop with the fansub translations. But if you do not hurry and I can share the finished work with the Italian groups, I am willing to do any translation, I can not do editing because I do not know how to use Adobe Photoshop. For the anime I translate Koi Koi 7 complete with ova, Galaxi Fraulen yuna and Galaxi fraulen yuna Return,  some chapter of Kiddy girl and, Shin koi hime musou, shin koi hime musou ova, shin doi hime musou otome tairan and tairan ova and q-check 2x2 shinobuden, doki doki school hours, Idol m@ster xenoglossia, seishoujo kantai virgin fleet. Manga: look here http://ciappels.altervista.org/phpBB/forum/viewforum.php?f=28 and here http://ciappels.altervista.org/phpBB/forum/viewforum.php?f=27 well is all in italian but Manga's name are in japanese. If you think that I can be at your level and you can wait because I have no a lot of time (seaching a job is like to have a job sometimes) and if you allow me to upload the finished work also in my italian fansub (with all credits of course) I would be honored to work with you.
Loren Rex
Loren Rex
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Loren Rex wrote:well, I am currently out of work, they fired me. So I'm looking for something to get me money. For this reason I had to stop with the fansub translations. But if you do not hurry and I can share the finished work with the Italian groups, I am willing to do any translation, I can not do editing because I do not know how to use Adobe Photoshop. For the anime I translate Koi Koi 7 complete with ova, Galaxi Fraulen yuna and Galaxi fraulen yuna Return,  some chapter of Kiddy girl and, Shin koi hime musou, shin koi hime musou ova, shin doi hime musou otome tairan and tairan ova and q-check 2x2 shinobuden, doki doki school hours, Idol m@ster xenoglossia, seishoujo kantai virgin fleet. Manga: look here http://ciappels.altervista.org/phpBB/forum/viewforum.php?f=28 and here http://ciappels.altervista.org/phpBB/forum/viewforum.php?f=27 well is all in italian but Manga's name are in japanese. If you think that I can be at your level and you can wait because I have no a lot of time (seaching a job is like to have a job sometimes) and if you allow me to upload the finished work also in my italian fansub (with all credits of course) I would be honored to work with you.

Our translation jobs are for free only. :) If you're willing to work for free, you're hired immediately. You are given all the time in the world to finish your project. Just make sure you finish within a years time. Do not worry about editing, our two moderators (Krystal of Nol and depression76) will take care of that. You will just download the doujin or manga of your choice, look at each panel, type the Italian translation on a notepad/Word file and that's it! Make sure the original English line is next to it, so that my editors know which panel/speech bubble goes where.

If you want to start one doujin as a trial, you may! I'd like to see an Italian version of our ShizNat doujinshis soon. :) Keep me posted!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Loren Rex Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:29 am

Don't worry. All works for fansub are free. For this reazon I need time. More important to mi is if I can upload the finished work also in my italian fansub with all credits of course
Loren Rex
Loren Rex
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:47 am

Loren Rex wrote:Don't worry. All works for fansub are free. For this reazon I need time. More important to mi is if I can upload the finished work also in my italian fansub with all credits of course

Of course! You'll be getting credit for the Italian translation. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Loren Rex Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:00 pm

ok. Now I look for a doropanga doujin, and look for an italian Qchecker (live 7 years abroad speaking another language can destroy you even if you are native speakers). Two more thinks: where can I send the translation? Can I have the banner "is married to" in my profile? Thanks
Loren Rex
Loren Rex
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Loren Rex wrote:ok. Now I look for a doropanga doujin, and look for an italian Qchecker (live 7 years abroad speaking another language can destroy you even if you are native speakers). Two more thinks: where can I send the translation? Can I have the banner "is married to" in my profile? Thanks

You can just send it to me. :) I'll take care of everything else. As for the banner, not just yet. Deppy (depression76) has to make it first. Please be patience with that since she's always so busy. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:55 pm

if our banners are finished will you post them for us on this forum or will you pm them to us?
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : -4

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:45 pm

shikiryougi wrote:if our banners are finished will you post them for us on this forum or will you pm them to us?

Deppy will post them on this thread. She usually doesn't PM individual banners to members. Also Shiki, you might want to remove that new picture on your signature. Or remove the older stuff. Your signature is too large right now. Shrink it, please.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shikiryougi wrote:if our banners are finished will you post them for us on this forum or will you pm them to us?

Deppy will post them on this thread. She usually doesn't PM individual banners to members. Also Shiki, you might want to remove that new picture on your signature. Or remove the older stuff. Your signature is too large right now. Shrink it, please.
this better?
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:05 pm

A little smaller and you should be fine.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:01 pm

is this suitable now?
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:05 pm

shikiryougi wrote:is this suitable now?

GETTING MOLTEN LAVA HOT! All you have to do is make the big picture a bit smaller. o.o If you don't know how to shrink an image, I can do it for you.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next