Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do to/with your least/favorite character?

+4
*BlackRose*
Luu Sky Sapphire
shezaei-neko
Dead.And.Alive
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What would you do to/with your least/favorite character? - Page 5 Empty Re: What would you do to/with your least/favorite character?

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Miss Maria What you'd do to me? As if I would allow you to lay a single finger on during YOUR punisment. You better be ready for the tortue I'll impose on you.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

What would you do to/with your least/favorite character? - Page 5 Empty Re: What would you do to/with your least/favorite character?

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:10 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Miss Maria: As if I would allow you to lay a single finger on during YOUR punishment.

Only during that time, Miss Maria? Not at any point of time?
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Miss Maria That would depend on how he behaves. Really, that man can be such a pain sometimes.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:56 pm

shezaei-neko wrote: Miss Maria That would depend on how he behaves.
So what I've gotten from this is, if he is "good" you'll make a exception? How unexpected. ;P
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Hmm...

Zhang
I'd prolly hang out with Zhang in the Shima HQ and see what the Shima gangs usually do when they're not out tying people and dragging them around with boats xD

Sara
Oh and then go on a drive with Sara. She rides her scooter and I can always ride my bike. And then try some of her muffin :3

Midori
And with Midori -- it'd be awesome if we cosplay Power Ranger/ Kamen Rider together and then act out the Henshin scenes. YEAH!!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:05 pm

depression76 wrote:
Zhang
I'd prolly hang out with Zhang in the Shima HQ and see what the Shima gangs usually do when they're not out tying people and dragging them around with boats xD

Sara
Oh and then go on a drive with Sara. She rides her scooter and I can always ride my bike. And then try some of her muffin :3
That would be interesting to see what they do...and the muffin. Well, you give me a muffin and I'll do anything...reasonable that is.

is it odd that my mind thought 'a wild deppy has appeared' when I saw your post?
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:42 pm

depression76 wrote:Hmm...
Sara

Hey hey!! Deppie! Be respectful with my wife to be. Natsuki Kuga
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote: Miss Maria That would depend on how he behaves.
So what I've gotten from this is, if he is "good" you'll make a exception? How unexpected. ;P

I'm always good. Exception is expected. pokemon

@ ShezNek: Oh yeah...you're marrying Sara. XD Watch it, Deppeh! ShezNek can be a little...protective of her wesbian wova.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Of course, I don't mess with your brides now, do I?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:04 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Of course, I don't mess with your brides now, do I?

I don't know about the consequences Deppeh has in store for you, but you know better than to mess with mine, ShezNek. :'3

Fang : Ah still believe Vanille belongs to meh~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Lightning FF13 : Repeat that one more time Fang and you'll be sleeping on the couch for the rest of your life.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:27 pm

shezaei-neko wrote: Lightning FF13 : Repeat that one more time Fang and you'll be sleeping on the couch for the rest of your life.

Fang : Ooooo~ Excuse me, Sunshine~ Someone woke up on the wrong side of the grumpy pants bed~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:52 pm

It's pretty obvious who my least favorite character in Mai-Hime.
She's a certian manipulative red head 14 yr old who is fond of licking her fingers and has a spider for a CHILD.

Seriously, this girl is always unsettling to watch. She's too shady for me. I'd slap her with a fish for all the shit she's done.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I'd slap her with a fish for all the shit she's done.
Not a bad sight...

Anything else with a character you actually can be around without trying to murder them or thinking to at the least? :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Hmmm...I guess I'd be more tolerate around Yukino. She's not so bad to me.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:52 pm

She just drifts around the series...pretty bad considering she's a HiME she should get more attention. I'd probably end up leaving though since Haruka would most likely be there.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Ahh, Haruka, the loud one. I forgot about her.
Well, in a worst case, I'd get along with Chie.
She's always fun and gossipy.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:59 pm

I see no flaws~
She'd probably be the best of them.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Fang : Ooooo~ Excuse me, Sunshine~ Someone woke up on the wrong side of the grumpy pants bed~

Lightning FF13 Second warning Fang. *Points gunblade*
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Ahh, Haruka, the loud one. I forgot about her.
Well, in a worst case, I'd get along with Chie.
She's always fun and gossipy.

GRANDE CHIE : Your flattery is not needed. I get along with everybody. I'm a Harada after all.

Seriously, who wouldn't get along with Chie. Arguably, the friendliest, most down to earth character in Mai-HiME. So much that even Mai Tokiha considered the possibility of having a relationship with her...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:So much that even Mai Tokiha considered the possibility of having a relationship with her...
I see you're still on the Chie/Mai ship, Luu. So much that it even makes me wonder.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:I see you're still on the Chie/Mai ship, Luu. So much that it even makes me wonder.

It holds great potential, Ayano-chan. Does it even tickle your fanfiction senses at all? Probably not. Akira Okuzaki From the moment Chie discovered Mai's very own "Neena weak point", I felt something. Maybe it was just gas though.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Perhaps if I search more in depth that my "fanfiction senses" will go off. And even if I do doubt this will ever happen, you'll most likely be the first to know.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Perhaps if I search more in depth that my "fanfiction senses" will go off. And even if I do doubt this will ever happen, you'll most likely be the first to know.

What does inspire you to write anyway, Ayano-chan? Seriously, your creative spark must come from something other than ShizNat or the latest yuri pairing that gives you that tumblr word children use these days..."feels". Yeah that's it..."feels".
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:What does inspire you to write anyway, Ayano-chan? Seriously, your creative spark must come from something other than ShizNat or the latest yuri pairing that gives you that tumblr word children use these days..."feels". Yeah that's it..."feels".

Hm...just about anything. I mean, I might be a bit chilled and all right now but I bet I'll get inspiration from watching snow fall (or maybe from reading an others fanfic I get my own). I guess you could say my muse comes from music as well, that's probably the main source. Of course there are just times where I just have a sudden epiphany and all that good stuff but I'd give most credit to music and my way to escape. Music and writing is currently a great way to live life for me. I don't think that will be changing either so I hope that answered your question.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next