Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Natsuki and Shizuru first met

4 posters

Go down

natsuki - When Natsuki and Shizuru first met Empty When Natsuki and Shizuru first met

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:37 pm

This has been bothering me for a while now, so I thought I'd make a thread discussion of when Shiznat first met each other. Shizuru said that she met Natsuki when she was in her third year of middle school, right? But Shizuru has been seen in the high school uniform throughout the flashbacks around the time she first met Natsuki.

Not sure if it's poor continuation, or if Shizuru really did first meet Natsuki while she was still in middle school, but Sunrise decided to just show scenes of Shizuru being a freshman in high school, while she was still trying to get Natsuki to be her friend. I'd say it's a Sunrise goof Natsuki Kruger2

What do you all think? : P
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - When Natsuki and Shizuru first met Empty Re: When Natsuki and Shizuru first met

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:31 pm

It's trollrise, what were you expecting? Razz
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

natsuki - When Natsuki and Shizuru first met Empty Re: When Natsuki and Shizuru first met

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:06 pm

I would like to tell you that Shizuru said she met Natsuki when she was in her third year of middle school but actually first talked to her in the flower garden some time later when Shizuru was already in high school but checking both the special 4 and the drama CD -even when I don't know japanese- I can assure you that Shizuru said the same: She met Natsuki when she was in her third year of middle school and Natsuki was in 1st.

So we have 2 ways of see this:
1. Like Koi said: is Trollrise or,
2. Shizuru for some reason used the High School uniform in her 3th year of middle school (I remember in a fic Shizuru enter Fuuka almost at the end of her 3th year so got her the middle unifom was a waste)

Even when option 1 is so true I prefer to see it with option 2 Shizuru Fujino
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Hmm, makes sense, but I'm still a tad skeptical, lol
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:41 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:I would like to tell you that Shizuru said she met Natsuki when she was in her third year of middle school but actually first talked to her in the flower garden some time later when Shizuru was already in high school but checking both the special 4 and the drama CD -even when I don't know japanese- I can assure you that Shizuru said the same: She met Natsuki when she was in her third year of middle school and Natsuki was in 1st.

So we have 2 ways of see this:
1. Like Koi said: is Trollrise or,
2. Shizuru for some reason used the High School uniform in her 3th year of middle school (I remember in a fic Shizuru enter Fuuka almost at the end of her 3th year so got her the middle unifom was a waste)

Even when option 1 is so true I prefer to see it with option 2 Shizuru Fujino

I concur with Krystal-chan. It wasn't necessarily a continuity error or anything of that nature. The way Shizuru explained her meeting Natsuki came off confusing. We'll know the full details if any of the drama audios I've uploaded get translated.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
I concur with Krystal-chan. It wasn't necessarily a continuity error or anything of that nature. The way Shizuru explained her meeting Natsuki came off confusing. We'll know the full details if any of the drama audios I've uploaded get translated.

Or if trollrise decides to surprise us... in a good way, and not with more fake stuff
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Or if trollrise decides to surprise us... in a good way, and not with more fake stuff

>:3 There may be a way to make the fake stuff a reality in the near future. *plots*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>:3 There may be a way to make the fake stuff a reality in the near future. *plots*

Oh, Luu is plotting something? I can't wait to know what it is. XD
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Oh, Luu is plotting something? I can't wait to know what it is. XD

It's near completion too. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down