Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime)

+8
Natsuki-chan
DefyingMisery
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Cheshire Kat
~Wakana~
Dead.And.Alive
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

hime - If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime) - Page 3 Empty Re: If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Grawrr wrote:You got a point there, though I'm sure if they continued it she would've eventually warmed up to people. However, that is still unknown so I can't really say it would happen. =P Exactly, Natsuki definitely had more character growth in the Mai-HiME series. She really came out of her shell. Yup yup, she would, they would really fit well together.

Shizuru Kaichou : Kiyohime

:affraid: I swear I didn't mean it!!

Notice how Natsuki attended Mai's birthday and probably didn't speak to anyone the entire night. XD Heck, she was most likely the first to leave! Natsuki Kuga

Uh oh! Don't get misguided lesbians jealous now. They tend to get a little...homicidal. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime) - Page 3 Empty Re: If Shizuru did not have Natsuki who would she choose (Mai Hime)

Post by Grawrr Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:18 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Notice how Natsuki attended Mai's birthday and probably didn't speak to anyone the entire night. XD Heck, she was most likely the first to leave! Natsuki Kuga

Uh oh! Don't get misguided lesbians jealous now. They tend to get a little...homicidal. Wink

*laughs* Very true, but at least she went to it.

I swear I didn't mean to! A certain someone takes things too seriously, it's not like it'll happen..except in ff.net.

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, very interesting. *gracefully walks away*

:suspect:
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1234
Armitage GUTS!!! : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 pm

I just couldn't see Shizuru with another girl and I kill someone if she got together with a guy :twisted: but I think that Nao or Yukino would do :drunken:
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:06 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:I just couldn't see Shizuru with another girl and I kill someone if she got together with a guy :twisted: but I think that Nao or Yukino would do :drunken:
Calm yourself, Rose. xD
Shizuru wouldn't possibly be attracted to any guy. And if somehow that became reality threaten to kill sunrise staff until they make the HiME Movie or some other thing. =D

Anyway, I understand Nao but Yukino? Please explain this to me.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:16 pm

@Grawrr: There will be a lot of dead accounts on ff.net if Fujino kaichou ever discovers it. Except ShayP of course...

Yukino with Shizuru? Rose is just crack shipping now! O_o;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:39 pm

The reason I think yukino and shizuru could be a couple is because the only other people you ever see shizuru with that she knows is harauka and yukino and in my mind I thought that yukino might fall for shizuru and if shizuru was single and didn't have natsuki she might like her back and no I couldn't imagine her with harauka for some reason
maybe it is a crack paring
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Yes but if Haruka is there Yukino would never fall for Shizuru. Well, I can't stop you from thinking differently. Think away~
Oh and Haruka/Shizuru doesn't seem right. Haruka is too loud and Shizuru is to calm I can't see it either.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:46 pm

It's a little off topic to go over. If Rose wants to go over in greater detail why Shizuru x Yukino could work, please make a new thread here:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/f22-alternate-pairings-mai-hime-otome-crack-eden

I'm curious myself. Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Yes but if Haruka is there Yukino would never fall for Shizuru. Well, I can't stop you from thinking differently. Think away~
Oh and Haruka/Shizuru doesn't seem right. Haruka is too loud and Shizuru is to calm I can't see it either.
I do agree if Haruka was there it would never happen
@ Luu I think im going to do that
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:@Grawrr: There will be a lot of dead accounts on ff.net if Fujino kaichou ever discovers it. Except ShayP of course...

Exactly, that's why I never told her. It must survive!
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Grawrr wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:@Grawrr: There will be a lot of dead accounts on ff.net if Fujino kaichou ever discovers it. Except ShayP of course...

Exactly, that's why I never told her. It must survive!

While she's at it, sic Kiyohime on all those trolls who flag fanfics on ff.net just because they're "homosexual".

Rolling Eyes
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

While she's at it, sic Kiyohime on all those trolls who flag fanfics on ff.net just because they're "homosexual".

Rolling Eyes

*Le Gasp* Have no fear, for Kiyohime is already tearing them a new one. :D
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Grawrr wrote:*Le Gasp* Have no fear, for Kiyohime is already tearing them a new one. :D

Natsuki Kruger2 EXCELLENT! Everything is going as planned!

Seriously though Grawrr, what are you thoughts on that? ff.net sure is cracking down on many fanfics. Sure, some of the ones taken down were kinda bad, but a lot of good stories were taken down too.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsuki Kruger2 EXCELLENT! Everything is going as planned!

Seriously though Grawrr, what are you thoughts on that? ff.net sure is cracking down on many fanfics. Sure, some of the ones taken down were kinda bad, but a lot of good stories were taken down too.

Mwurawrharhar! Purrrfect!

It's rather upsetting. ff.net is a site for writers to express themselves. They are taking away that right. It really is ridiculous. If people want to write M rated fics that are extremely graphic then let them. It's the readers choice whether or not if they read it.
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Grawrr wrote:
Mwurawrharhar! Purrrfect!

It's rather upsetting. ff.net is a site for writers to express themselves. They are taking away that right. It really is ridiculous. If people want to write M rated fics that are extremely graphic then let them. It's the readers choice whether or not if they read it.

Here, here. I don't see what the issue is to be honest. As long as they are appropriately rated it shouldn't be a problem. The line between M and MA is kinda blurry if you ask me, and really, if they're so bothered about M rated stories then why have that rating at all? -.-

--

I noticed that you two mentioned NatNao earlier... the two of of them seemed to get on well enough when they got drunk during one of the drama CD's XD Yes, they were drunk, and yes they immediately reverted back to 'hating' each other in the morning, but most of us tend to be a little more honest when we're drunk, so I wouldn't rule out them being able to get on just fine with one another at some point Razz

...I prefer Zhang/Kruger for my dose of NatNao though ;P
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:20 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:

Here, here. I don't see what the issue is to be honest. As long as they are appropriately rated it shouldn't be a problem. The line between M and MA is kinda blurry if you ask me, and really, if they're so bothered about M rated stories then why have that rating at all? -.-

--

I noticed that you two mentioned NatNao earlier... the two of of them seemed to get on well enough when they got drunk during one of the drama CD's XD Yes, they were drunk, and yes they immediately reverted back to 'hating' each other in the morning, but most of us tend to be a little more honest when we're drunk, so I wouldn't rule out them being able to get on just fine with one another at some point Razz

...I prefer Zhang/Kruger for my dose of NatNao though ;P

I agree! Why they have the M-rated I do not know, Dang people should make up their mind. Also it's not hard to add MA in as a rating. The M rating is there, even most authors write warnings about the nature of the content. If you don't agree with it, then simply don't read it.. or if you shouldn't being reading it then don't, though I don't think that will happen. If the problem is younglings reading the content then add a date of birth verification for your profile when you first make it, and do an update of the site to make that happen, when they try to read something rated M they won't be able to.

*laughs* Yes! I remember hearing that one! No idea what they were saying, but I was still laughing pretty hard. Anything is possible in matters of the heart. Exactly, things like that take time, though with NatNao happening it might take more. Razz

I enjoy NatNao sometimes, but Kruger/Zhang was awesome. I liked them a lot more. Especially the hitchhiking scene :D
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Drinking together is a way of bonding, so I can see your point. :) Natsuki and Nao don't exactly hate one another, I think it's become a respect thing now. If Shizuru and Nao had a moment like that, then I'd silence my trap and award victory to Kaichou-Koi. Sadly, as it stands, Nao is just too anti-social for her own good, even with her new job as a Sister in training. I highly doubt she fits in with Miyu and Alyssa's constant sugary praise of one another. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:13 am

I'll put my money on Mai
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I'll put my money on Mai

high five

Ironically, MaiNat's great potential was shown in the opening of the ShizNat episode of all ShizNat episodes (Mai-HiME Episode 25). Huh!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:16 am

Hmmm. I don't think Shizuru would go for any fangirls. She doesn't seem like the type who likes it easy. She strikes me as someone who sees its, likes it, gets it. Not the other way around. Unless that fangirl is drop dead gorgeous.

It could be if she meets someone in college or whatever. Maybe even her boss. XD If Natsuki doesn't exist, I don't think she would just go for any of the character in the cast. I mean, people don't always end up with their high school sweetheart. And, definitely not Reito XD

Edit: Forgot to add that even though I never fancied or liked the idea of Haruzuke, I've recently beginning to think that Haruka might have a crush on her arch enemy. Lol. It could be a funny pairing though.
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:23 am

My issue with Haruzuke is that Haruka could never rely on Shizuru for her personal issues. Shizuru is a good listener, we've seen this countless times with Natsuki, but she is a gives-no-f*cks person for someone self-righteous. Haruka wants someone to tell her she's right all the time and someone who is accepting of her hot-headed ways. That's why Yukino is perfect for her. xD

If I had to write Haruzuke, I couldn't go beyond basic subtext. There's plenty of it between the two if you take their "rivalry" into account, but there's no chemistry and passion like ShizNat.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3