Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unwanted Past [ShizNat]

2 posters

Go down

Unwanted Past [ShizNat] Empty Unwanted Past [ShizNat]

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 pm

So this is a (really) short One Shot I wrote, hope ya like. (I'm gonna be posting more of them). x]

There she was, hanging like a frame on a wall of the redhead's child. She didn't bother fighting back, not like she could either way, since her arms and legs were being constricted by Juliet's web along with the rest of her body; it looked as if she was being crucified. Memories played in her mind, while she was intentionally ignoring the fact that she might as well die now; although, that damn spider was about to finish that job for her. She had no reason to live, nothing mattered. Her mother, the only thing she wanted to return to the life she possessed, had now betrayed her. The mother she knew died in the car accident and never came back, even if it was the same body, nothing was there. Nothing she knew or wanted at least.

Then she arrived; the famous Kaichou, Shizuru Fujino. The one she met when she was alone, in that lovely garden with her hair swaying in the wind, her eyes glistening from the sun, and her honey coated voice speaking to her. Why had she come, the girl didn't know. And how she found out, well, a child appeared; Kiyohime. Shocking both her, and Nao was just the thing she expected. All she wanted to do was protect what was hers; in other words, Natsuki. But why? She was worth nothing, she couldn't help anyone but herself and even failed at that, she was just wasteful organic matter of the planet Earth.

"Natsuki?" said a gentle and tired voice. It was the very same one that had saved her that day. She had been hearing, Natsuki, in her sleep, and since it did not happen often, she couldn't help but to notice. Instantly, she sat up and asked her beloved Shizuru, what was wrong.

"Ara, shouldn't I be the one asking that?" said the girl wiping away a tear that was running off Natsuki's cheek, trying to reach her chin; one which was probably a result from recalling that appalling memory; that she really had been abandoned.

"Huh…? When di-" she herself hadn't noticed that she was crying. This was also the first time, Shizuru, actually had seen her Natsuki cry; she always knew she was a fragile girl but, at the same time strong. She was always a contradiction, which was what lured her to this child in the first place.

"A nightmare perhaps?" spoke the brunette to the one held dear to her, "Well, no matter what it was I'll always be here for my, Natsuki." said the older woman embracing, Natsuki, while giving her a light kiss of her forehead reassuring that she'd never be alone; not as long as she'd live that is. "Only for you."

"Arigato…Shizuru." mumbled the raven haired female, while taking the advantage of Shizuru's embrace to bring herself even closer; she even took the liberty so nuzzle into her love's breast. The two laid in the same bed for minutes, without any movement in the same position doing nothing but having one in their arms and the other feeling the warmth of them. It was a pleasant feeling for both, Natsuki, and Shizuru, that they could get only from themselves.

"Natsuki~." whispered the older woman.

"Hm?"

"Could we stay like this all night? Please?"

"Course we can."

The brunette held Natsuki a bit tighter, but not enough to keep her from breathing, and spoke the words "I love you" into her ear causing Natsuki's face to slightly blush yet leaving her in a calmer state. Those reassuring words were all that mattered in her existence; the words she lived for, and nothing else mattered.

"…Love you too, Shizuru." this actually left the brunette shocked. It was probably the first time she had spoke those words without trying to hide it. To cute~ thought the Kyoto girl.

"Well then, good night, love."

"Night, Shizuru."

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Unwanted Past [ShizNat] Empty Re: Unwanted Past [ShizNat]

Post by ~Wakana~ Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Your One Shot was so moving :( .
I loved it !
Oh, so much memories are coming back.
The first time that Shizuru is introduced as a HIME, swinging elegantly her naginata.
I should definitly rewatch Mai HIME !

taking the advantage of Shizuru's embrace to bring herself even closer; she even took the liberty so nuzzle into her love's breast.
[...]Those reassuring words were all that mattered in her existence; the words she lived for, and nothing else mattered.
When I read those lines, I immediatly saw this picture :
Unwanted Past [ShizNat] Natsuk10
The drawing is by Jango Joe.
This scene is so affectionate. They're in their own world. No one could interrupt this moment.

I'm not able to write fanfics as you do, so I'm really thankful to the community to share them with us.

Also, this was funny :
but not enough to keep her from breathing
I wouldn't want to see a Natsuki pancake XD !
~Wakana~
~Wakana~
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 744
Armitage GUTS!!! : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Glad you liked ^.^
See you can't get reviews like this on fanfic so I decided to post some here.

I actually wanted to make this a completely different oneshot but this came out instead. Surprisingly I was just as satisfied as you are. But again I say I'm glad your liked it and thanks :D

Oh...one more thing. Watch it again :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down