Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY didn't Shizuru save Natsuki from Miyu and Alyssa? + What if?

3 posters

Go down

shizuru - WHY didn't Shizuru save Natsuki from Miyu and Alyssa? + What if? Empty WHY didn't Shizuru save Natsuki from Miyu and Alyssa? + What if?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:35 pm

WHY didn't Shizuru save Natsuki from Miyu and Alyssa?
+ What if?

shizuru - WHY didn't Shizuru save Natsuki from Miyu and Alyssa? + What if? PDVD_115

shizuru - WHY didn't Shizuru save Natsuki from Miyu and Alyssa? + What if? PDVD_116

Shizuru Kaichou : Bondage Kuga~

---

"The Smile of an Angel"
"Tenshi no Hohoemi" (天使のほほえみ)

Episode 12 of Mai-HiME : Natsuki finds the underground base of Joseph Greer, only to get knocked out and used as bait for Mai Tokiha and Mikoto Minagi. Now if my memory hasn't failed me 100%, Shizuru was in the Student Council Room during the whole vampire orphan fiasco. So she couldn't sense that Natsuki was in danger. If I'm wrong, please correct me. ;p However, if Shizuru were aware of this, would she be successful in defeating Alyssa and Miyu? Mai, Mikoto and Natsuki had trouble as a team, but weren't immediately killed off like poor Akane. Discuss, debate, whatever!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - WHY didn't Shizuru save Natsuki from Miyu and Alyssa? + What if? Empty Re: WHY didn't Shizuru save Natsuki from Miyu and Alyssa? + What if?

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:24 pm

If Shizuru had known that Natsuki was in that kind of danger, this is what would have happened:
*Hell would have broken loose ealier in the series
*There would have been less episodes
*We would have been able to see ShizuNatsu sooner
*Nao wouldn't have suffered the Fujino RAGE

Many possibilities to list....
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - WHY didn't Shizuru save Natsuki from Miyu and Alyssa? + What if? Empty Re: WHY didn't Shizuru save Natsuki from Miyu and Alyssa? + What if?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:44 am

shezaei-neko wrote:If Shizuru had known that Natsuki was in that kind of danger, this is what would have happened:
*Hell would have broken loose ealier in the series
*There would have been less episodes
*We would have been able to see ShizuNatsu sooner
*Nao wouldn't have suffered the Fujino RAGE

Many possibilities to list....

I don't know, ShezNek. Mai had trouble against Miyu and Alyssa, I don't like Shizuru's chances if she made it all the way. Plus Kiyohime doesn't have instant-revive like Kagutsuchi. I could only see #1-3 happening, with a lot of dead SEARRS Foundation soldiers around the Academy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:59 pm

That said did we actually see Miyu fight Kagatsuchi (If I recall the hot head was fighting an orphan while Mai fought Miyu) Miyu is tough no doubt but I don't think we've seen her go toe to toe with one of the power houses yet. Which is a pity Miyu is another character I want to see taken down a peg... another peg that fight against what was it M-9? Was too short.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:That said did we actually see Miyu fight Kagatsuchi (If I recall the hot head was fighting an orphan while Mai fought Miyu) Miyu is tough no doubt but I don't think we've seen her go toe to toe with one of the power houses yet. Which is a pity Miyu is another character I want to see taken down a peg... another peg that fight against what was it M-9? Was too short.

A little off topic though I agree. Still, Miyu's short clash with M-9 worked. It not only sold how powerful M-9 really is, but also sold how worthy an adversary she is for Lena Sayers. Both were holding back tons in the first episode of S.ifr.

Could Miyu beat Kagutsuchi? Probably not, this isn't Hari. But I put Kagutsuchi leagues above Kiyohime based on their track record. If Shizuru is going to take Miyu down, I suggest she fights with everything she's got. Oh and watch for Alyssa and that pesky Artemis in SPAAAAAAACE.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:34 pm

What makes a child powerful? Besides the love they have for the MIP of course.
'Cause I really don't like the idea that Kagutsuchi it's just like unbeatable...

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:05 am

shezaei-neko wrote:What makes a child powerful? Besides the love they have for the MIP of course.
'Cause I really don't like the idea that Kagutsuchi it's just like unbeatable...

Which is why I'm a fan of EXA all the CHILDS are closer in power to each other... seeing Duran wipe the floor with Kagatsuchi also helped. But now I'm off topic.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 am

shezaei-neko wrote:What makes a child powerful? Besides the love they have for the MIP of course.

You don't have to like it, that's just the way it is. :p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Damn you once more Sunrise!!! *shakes fists angrily*
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:21 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Damn you once more Sunrise!!! *shakes fists angrily*

*pats ShezNek* It's okay! To be honest, Shizuru's reveal is better suited for the Carnival arc where things got more personal. And by personal, we know ShizNat gets VERY personal. ShizNat3 So Sunrise wins this round!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 pm

That's true...
I guess I'll let it pass this time... >.>
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:57 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:That's true...
I guess I'll let it pass this time... >.>

Haha, who knows, Neko-chan! Maybe Shizuru is capable of fighting Miyu on her own. You just have to remove the secret weapon...

Mahou Alyssa : Is only The Fairy Tale...

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara!?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:09 pm

XD That lil' Alyssa cracked me up!!

But, yeah, I'd been nice to see a Miyu vs. Shizuru battle.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:11 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:XD That lil' Alyssa cracked me up!!

The little brat is waving some kind of wand around like a mahou shoujo. >:'3 Sunrise was on something while animating the omake...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down