Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would happen if Natsuki and Shizuru took each others place?

4 posters

Go down

natsuki - What would happen if Natsuki and Shizuru took each others place? Empty What would happen if Natsuki and Shizuru took each others place?

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Ello~

So, I was thinking what would happened if the two switched places?
I don't think the student council would reach havoc but they wouldn't be in complete order since Natsuki would be preoccupied (I mean, Shizuru did look like she was slacking off all the time but, she got her work done...somehow). Shizuru on the other hand...would she be even more flirtatious than she already is?
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

natsuki - What would happen if Natsuki and Shizuru took each others place? Empty Re: What would happen if Natsuki and Shizuru took each others place?

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:06 pm

I think Mai Otome answers this question Miss Maria
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

natsuki - What would happen if Natsuki and Shizuru took each others place? Empty Re: What would happen if Natsuki and Shizuru took each others place?

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:16 pm

They are the same people but they still have some different qualities >.<
Plus she'd have to deal with the student council members while Shizuru faces the characters Natsuki does.

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgotten statement.)
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Ello~

I don't think the student council would reach havoc but they wouldn't be in complete order since Natsuki would be preoccupied (I mean, Shizuru did look like she was slacking off all the time but, she got her work done...somehow). Shizuru on the other hand...would she be even more flirtatious than she already is?

Look like she was slacking off!? DOA, the beautiful kaichou was literally drinking tea at every sing;e Student Council meeting. To her credit though, she did come up with the most reasonable solutions without even trying. Haruka's "direct approach" on Mai in episode 2 was getting them nowhere. Shizuru, though lazy, is more subtle with students~

Now to answer your question, perhaps Natsuki would of taken the role of Student Council President more seriously. That is, if you compare her with her Gakuenchou counterpart. Also, does Shizuru taking Natsuki's place also mean a partnership with Mai? If so, I don't think that would happen or even work. Fujino-sama never struck me as a team player, she just want to ensure success and protection for her Natsuki. Switching roles wouldn't make a different for her. Natsuki...well, let's just say it would be quite difficult for her to remain incognito against First District.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Dead.And.Alive wrote:Ello~

Look like she was slacking off!? DOA, the beautiful kaichou was literally drinking tea at every sing;e Student Council meeting. To her credit though, she did come up with the most reasonable solutions without even trying. Haruka's "direct approach" on Mai in episode 2 was getting them nowhere. Shizuru, though lazy, is more subtle with students~

Now to answer your question, perhaps Natsuki would of taken the role of Student Council President more seriously. That is, if you compare her with her Gakuenchou counterpart. Also, does Shizuru taking Natsuki's place also mean a partnership with Mai? If so, I don't think that would happen or even work. Fujino-sama never struck me as a team player, she just want to ensure success and protection for her Natsuki. Switching roles wouldn't make a different for her. Natsuki...well, let's just say it would be quite difficult for her to remain incognito against First District.

Well, yes she would have to work with Mai. And like you said, I don't believe that would work out, thus the whole "Shizuru secretly killing orphans." Also, I can't imagine Shizuru a someone who has a temper issue ( normally that is, meaning, protecting Natsuki was not the issue). It'd ruin her character. I just realized that meant Shizuru would have flashed Takeda XD
I wonder how she'd react o.o
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Well, yes she would have to work with Mai. And like you said, I don't believe that would work out, thus the whole "Shizuru secretly killing orphans." Also, I can't imagine Shizuru a someone who has a temper issue ( normally that is, meaning, protecting Natsuki was not the issue). It'd ruin her character. I just realized that meant Shizuru would have flashed Takeda XDI wonder how she'd react o.o

o.o Oh my! Truthfully, I'm not against the idea of Shizuru secretly killing Orphans. It would of been interesting to see Kiyohime fight something other than CHiLDs for once. XD As you said, it's something she wouldn't do. The Orphan arc really didn't require her assistance, except for one part that I will make a thread out of shortly...

NAY! Short tempered Shizuru is way too OOC for my tastes. o.o Flashing Takeda would make Shizuru a completely different character! >w< Sure, it's been a nice to see a chestnut bush...BUT STILL!!!!!!!!!

BTW DoA, you should introduce yourself to the lovelies: ^_~

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/f15-new-mm-valkyrie-and-einherjar-enrollment
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:37 pm

A blushing Shizuru would be great. x]
But, now that I think of it...Natsuki would be teasing...NOOOOOOO! That my worst nightmare...it's just not right. x.x

*sigh* this is why I waste my life reading/writing fanfic. So things like this CAN happen and it'll make sense even if Shizuru hardly blushes. T~T
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:46 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:A blushing Shizuru would be great. x]
But, now that I think of it...Natsuki would be teasing...NOOOOOOO! That my worst nightmare...it's just not right. x.x

*sigh* this is why I waste my life reading/writing fanfic. So things like this CAN happen and it'll make sense even if Shizuru hardly blushes. T~T

It's a good way to waste your life, DAA. ;p Your imagination can't have an orgasm without good yuri and ShizNat fics~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
It's a good way to waste your life, DAA. ;p Your imagination can't have an orgasm without good yuri and ShizNat fics~

Oh and how I thank those authors (or animators)~ <3
Anyway, yes, it leaves you satisfied and leaves your imagination to wander.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Oh and how I thank those authors (or animators)~ <3
Anyway, yes, it leaves you satisfied and leaves your imagination to wander.

Speaking of which, DAA, you writing another new ShizNat fanfiction soon? ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I wrote one and posted it a few days ago but it's crappy (in my opinion). I think I posted it here too it's Meeting the Crimson Beauty. I also was writing Life in Middle School.
Yes middle school. But it's currently on hiatus (maybe it'll be off 'cause I wrote a chappy) since nobody gives anyway actual feedback. Plus I've been lacking reviews o_o

>only gets guests for some reason...which causes lack of inspiration<

I'll try to write one soon, actually my sis gave me an interesting idea (if you really want to know...which I doubt. Either ask me or go to my profile).
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I wrote one and posted it a few days ago but it's crappy (in my opinion). I think I posted it here too it's Meeting the Crimson Beauty. I also was writing Life in Middle School.
Yes middle school. But it's currently on hiatus (maybe it'll be off 'cause I wrote a chappy) since nobody gives anyway actual feedback. Plus I've been lacking reviews o_o

>only gets guests for some reason...which causes lack of inspiration<

I'll try to write one soon, actually my sis gave me an interesting idea (if you really want to know...which I doubt. Either ask me or go to my profile).

Haha! If you're looking for feedback here, it's rare. That's what fanfiction.net is for. I simply allow you to promote your work as threads so it can expand whenever people search. :3 I'll take a look at Meeting the Crimson Beauty when I'm done with my current project. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Haha! If you're looking for feedback here, it's rare. That's what fanfiction.net is for. I simply allow you to promote your work as threads so it can expand whenever people search. :3 I'll take a look at Meeting the Crimson Beauty when I'm done with my current project. Shizuru Fujino

Project? >curious<

Anyway I don't exactly need any feedback here since I only post my oneshots :3
But even on fanfiction I don't get any. I only search for feedback for my ongoing stories otherwise I'm fine but that seems to be the problem. ^^;

Well nothing I can do so I'm just going to continue. Like I said I'll try to make a short oneshot or something.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:25 am

Guys, I totally doodled out this idea about a year ago. :)
http://winded-wolf.deviantart.com/gallery/34233915#/d4ycl1g

I dunno. In my mind, Natsuki would be more withdrawn than ever, and her fan club (I assume she has one, if only Takeda, in the anime) would be immense especially with her cold attitude. In that case, we'd probably see a lot more of jealous Shizuru~ :3
Shizuru would be more carefree, I think. If nothing else, her teasing would become more constant and increase in confidence.
I assume that their original relationship (with Shizuru being the one in love with Natsuki) would remain the same. I also assume that there would me a major adjustment to how much time each one gets in each episode. If Shizuru literally switched places with Natsuki and vice versa, they'd also have some of the same character roles in the series.
For instance, Natsuki would come to Shizuru's rescue when (and if?) Nao abducts Shizuru and holds her hostage on the cliff by the ocean. I think that Natsuki would have some of the same possessiveness over Shizuru as Shizuru did for Natsuki in the anime, but she wouldn't really know why. (She'd be oblivious to her deeper feelings towards Shizuru?)

I personally would hope that Natsuki would still own the Ducati. :3
Though Shizuru wouldn't look bad in it either. ...Not bad at all. datgodess
Also, it would be fun (and terrifying) to see Haruka blow up all the time, because we all know that she would since Natsuki would literally get no work done. Absolutely none.

Oh, and I think that this swap would require some character/personality modifications to both Natsuki and Shizuru. Just a thought.
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Some character/personality and story modifications to make it work, yes. It's a great concept to see the roles reversed in your artwork, Wolfie. :) Those ShizNat fans who daydream of a seme Natsuki desperately protecting her Shizuru would love her even more. The idea of a seme Natsuki is very sexy, but would require the absence of a traumatic past with First District. The only dilemma a cool (no pun intended) Natsuki should have is falling in love for the first time. I'd imagine up until she meets Fuuka student Shizuru, she is quite the pimp, but never enters into a serious relationship out of some sort of fear?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down