Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lina Inverse x Naga The Serpent from the Slayers OVAs/Movies

Go down

Lina Inverse x Naga The Serpent from the Slayers OVAs/Movies Empty Lina Inverse x Naga The Serpent from the Slayers OVAs/Movies

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Lina Inverse x Naga The Serpent
from the Slayers OVAs/Movies

Lina Inverse x Naga The Serpent from the Slayers OVAs/Movies Slayer12

Lina Inverse x Naga The Serpent from the Slayers OVAs/Movies Slayer13

Lina Inverse x Naga The Serpent from the Slayers OVAs/Movies Lina_o10

Lina Inverse x Naga The Serpent from the Slayers OVAs/Movies Slayer14

Lina Inverse x Naga The Serpent from the Slayers OVAs/Movies Slayer15

Lina Inverse x Naga The Serpent from the Slayers OVAs/Movies Slayer16

Lina Inverse x Naga The Serpent from the Slayers OVAs/Movies 35792310

---

Those who are familiar to the Slayers TV series (Slayers, Slayers Next, Slayers Try, Slayers Revolution and Slayers Evolution-R, will remember there existed the movies and OVAs that took place before them all (with the exception of Slayers Premium). When Lina only had one sidekick in Naga the Serpent. The big breasted idiotic sorceress with the most annoying laugh in anime/manga history.

Imagine that on an endless loop. x_x

Anyway, back on topic! The reason I present this thread is because Naga and protagonist Lina Inverse have a little thing together. Starting out as a sudden meeting between the two, Naga claims to be not only Lina's superior, but also her greatest rival. From that day on, Naga has followed Lina everywhere. Though Lina has a short tolerance for Naga, she does treat her like an equal and a friend when the opportunity presents itself. I think she secretly enjoyed having her around, even if that reason is using Naga as a sacrifice (which Lina has done on multiple occasions haha). Imagine being with someone that drives you INSANE with her constant idiocy and insanity! Oh wait...I know how that is. ^_~

Most of all, Lina and Naga have been a team for quite a long time. They never explained how they got separated heading into the TV series (Naga is nowhere to be seen), so I always imagined they had a behind-the-scenes break up. ;_; How sad, I think Naga had the best chemistry with Lina. Not that there's anything wrong with Gourry x Lina, but now that Lina's straight and with an even bigger moron (no seriously! Gourry makes Naga look like a grad student!), Naga will be forever alone. Ah well, I loved seeing these two together during the early years~

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down