Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time]

+3
wetochan
SpiralDasher
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Empty I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Princess Bubblegum and Marceline (Bubbline, MarGum, etc.) yuri relationship thread

---

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] AdventureTime_ScreamQueens_01_CVA
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] 003b1pep
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr_m7knviP8ZQ1qam4tro1_500
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr_m7nuxuEcX61rvi40fo1_500
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr_m7n9htRfEu1rtkouyo1_500
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr_m7j2vaxBkC1rs5dppo1_500
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr_m7j9jxH20f1qfp43do1_500
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr_m7jyyzzDWf1qa0wc7o1_500
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr_m7gbb4Wllg1rbtmpdo1_500
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr_m7he89MJ9C1r78wb3o1_500
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr_m7dz07W3ey1qaqsuh
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr_m7dz0tio5D1qaqsuh

"Adventure Time has a yuri following?" were my exact words when I was introduced to the series a tad more properly weeks ago. It's a good thing too, as my girlfriend discovered it by accident and fell in love with these two great characters, Princess Bubblegum and Marceline. Or PeeBee and Marcy as we love to call them. :3

To oppose the prim and proper Princess Bubblegum is Marceline the Vampire Queen. A character that feels quite refreshing in a children's cartoon series with her bass slinging skills and aggressiveness towards others. She does show to have a caring heart and does treasure objects like fries or the memory of her childhood toy. You want to nail chemistry between two characters? They usually need to be opposites, because you know, they attract.

I'm sure everybody's seen "What Was Missing"? Even if you were just flipping channels? Well anyway, in the episode, Finn, Jake, PeeBee and Marcy encounter a door that requires breaking the lock. To do this, they need to assemble a legitimate band and song together. Now that's what I call a trial! Without spoiling too much, it's one of those teamwork is important lessons for the kiddies.

It's actually a very well done segment, seeing how it gave PeeBee and Marcy some time to share their dynamic with the audience. If you're new to the series and demand subtext, set your tumblr account and feast your eyes on this:

Olivia Olson's voice is just pure win. The song implies a lot that me and my girlfriend were able to catch. We are given the impression/hint that PeeBee used to be an item with Marceline, this may be explained in more flashback back-stories according to Miss Olson. It's just a very strong impression we are getting and it's more than just Bubblegum being appalled by Marcy's brash rudeness and vulgarity. Then there's the concert shirt that PeeBee received from Marceline, which is now used as a pajama. Why PeeBee, even after showing hostility towards Marceline, would still hold onto something like that. Judging by the short tempered Marceline, this shirt meant a lot to her.

This all brings me to my own two cents. Whether or not Adventure Time will showcase an outward lesbian couple in the series is irrelevant. It would be very ballsy and inspiring, but either way, I've underestimated the show. It does have the ability to pull me in with it's quirky humor here and there. :) Too bad I don't feel the same for the new My Little Pony or Gravity Falls although I can count on Kona-chan to get me into the latter properly. So if you're a fan of Princess Bubblegum, Marceline (or Adventure Time in general), discuss their relationship and share images/videos.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Empty Re: I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time]

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:54 am

'bout time this thread was made! :3

There so much fanart and fanfiction of these two on dA is amazing. They only really interacted twice in the whole series, once in an episode based around them and another where Marceline calls PB "Bonnibel" against PBs wishes. XD I ranted about this two before (in a good way) on another board here, but these two are my current OTP and I'm glad there's so many other people that like the pairing too.

They have their own official side comic!! (Which I'm not able to buy, due to living overseas, on a military base! DAMN YOU SMALL MILITARY BOOKSTORE!! ;______; I want this comic series so bad.)
http://multiversitycomics.com/reviews/review-marceline-and-the-scream-queens-1/

That mini preview for the next AT episode, Burning Low, has me all upset though. Apparently PB is jealous over Finn and Flame Princess going out? NO CARTOON NETWORK. YOU BETTER NOT. DX PB had her chance with Finn, let him get over her and crush on someone that likes him back! GO WITH MARCY!! She wants to drink the red from your pretty pink face!!

.......................... I might be ever so slightly fanatical about these two.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Empty Re: I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time]

Post by wetochan Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:53 am

Oh! ME GUSTA!!!
Finally Marcy x Bonnibel eden has been created!!

Why I love these two character?? The reason is! I never expected Marcy and Bonnibel had a mysterious history between these two?!!
I like Adventure time because the story is really good, funny really suit for my taste, after marcy appear for the first time! I like her! She's really an opposite character, shouldn't be appear on kid cartoon,
After so many episodes, when marcy and bubblegum met each other, why they go fighting each other? Well I thought maybe they were a rival or something? But! When Go with me episode, marcy call PB "Bonnibel" whaaaat!?? Nobody knows PB first name and only Marcy who knew her first name, it does made me squee and wondering... And the impact is when I watched "What was missing" episode..
Wow wow wow!! Everything so clear now!!!
Its obvious they had a some sort relationship in the past
Like marcy's said: so? You can't judge me anymore?
And PB replies: I never told you to be perfect!! (To be perfect??!)

And Marcy's song lyric "I'm just your Problem"
Blew my mind
The fact.. PB's stolen tshirt.. The gift from marcy.. (Made me squee) (I know!! They both had gayness together)

Marcy: you still kept that? (She's blushing)
PB: yes! Its meant a lot to me (she's waving the tshirt)
Marcy: but you've never wore it?? (Marcy still not believe it)
PB: Dude! I wear this all the time, as pajamas ( she's wear the tshirt with happiness)

And finn blew gayness moment between marcy and pb XD

So that's why I love this character, because I discovered by accident
And adventure time is my first cartoon I've so gung ho about
I love the style (very unique,creative, and joke too)
I love the voice cast (they are so incredible!!!)
I love everything there

And about Marceline's special comic book... Wow wow wow
Thanks for that.. It does to make strong our opinion about marcy and bonnibel
Can't wait until I read it with my own eyes!!

And I
And I
Declare to devote all my might to spread love about this pairing!!!
Same I did with shiznat!!! XD

Shiznat is japs
Marcy and bonnibel is american!!
Yaaaaaay!!!
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Latest episode brutally attacked my shipping feels. =( I mean, why? Why, CN? Finn obviously has deep feelings for FP and reverse, they're dating for crying out loud, so why throw Bubblegum back into it and make it a triangle? I hate all love-triangles, not just this one. Didn't we already establish that she thinks that she's too old for him and she has responsibilities, etc.? So why...?

I thought Cartoon Network would be able to make history by having a lesbian pairing in a kid's cartoon. I mean, it didn't have to be out-right said, and I know this is a kid's cartoon, but maybe Marcy and Bubbline could get an episode together and/or maybe they could have a not-explained-but-implied pairing. Even that would have been a step in the right direction. -sigh- I had high hopes for you, Cartoon Network.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 am

I got the same feels too

But for now lets we Enjoying ourself with Margum doujinshi!
I made one! and I plan to draw them again soon! XDDD

here the link:
http://wetochan.deviantart.com/art/BEING-HONEST-Marceline-X-P-Bubblegum-Doujinshi-318182429

http://wetochan.deviantart.com/art/Marceline-X-Bubblegum-BEING-HONEST-ORIGINAL-COVER-318328914
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 am

Well, it's thanks to you that I discovered this couple.
I wasn't much a fan of Adventure Time, but I decided to give it a try thanks to these two ladies.
And I watched that T-shirt episode and I was like: Yeah! There's something going between these two!!
It was really nice, watching a 'dark' character such as Marcy blush when P.B. told her that she treasured the t-shirt.
I really hoped CN would continue developing the relationship with these two...

And then BAM!! An awful episode where P.B. has 13 again and Fin is wooing her all the time....I wanted to put my fist thru the TV that moment...

Why!? Why are they so affraid to show a yuri couple?!?
First KorrAsami, now Marcy and P.B.... not fair....T^T

Last edited by shezaei-neko on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, it's thanks to you that I discovered this couple.
I wasn't much a fan of Adventure Time, but I decided to give it a try thanks to these two ladies.
And I watched that T-shirt episode and I was like: Yeah! There's something going between these two!!
I was really nice, watching a 'dark' character such as Marcy blush when P.B. told her that she treasured the t-shirt.
I really hoped CN would continue developing the relationship with these two...

And then BAM!! An awful episode where P.B. has 13 again and Fin is wooing her all the time....I wanted to put my fist thry the TV that moment...

Why!? Why are they so affraid to show a yuri couple?!?
First KorrAsami, now Marcy and P.B.... not fair....T^T

Your welcome sheznek! I'm glad your willing to keep eye on these two character

and don't worry! because the episode you watched, when PB turn into 13 is the way before the Tshirt episode XD

first is when something fishy goin on between marcy and Pb is on episode "Go with me"
its the first CANON blow when Marcy called PB bonnibel for the first time!
and after that is the episode WHAT WAS MISSING my favorite episode ever!
its revealed both of them had some sort relationship in the past.
and also REVEALED about marcy is got blush for the second time for the last 4 seasons she's appear on the screen
First is: Marcy got blushing because of her dad ( its normal right?)
and the second time is when PB SAID THAT T-SHIRT MEANS ALOT TO HER!!!!

and also there's episode about marcy past " memory of memory"
this episode made strong conclusion Marcy didnt date guy anymore because HER EX ASSHOLE BF!!

and THE COMIC SPECIAL ABOUT MARCY's past
i didnt read but when i saw the scan luu showed to me so many YURIISH INSIDE!!! and this month another MARCY and PB special comic will release soon!

oh my! i am so sorry if i talk to much
i can't help it.. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH like shiznat!

my first cartoon fandom ever
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Note: hehehe I missed something about sheznek's opinion
Yeah I understand you wanna throw a fry pan on screen when PB turned into 13 years old. My bad!

Btw I want to post
I'm just your problem lyric
Marcy's song for PB

I'm just your problem

Marceline: La da da da da,

I'm gonna bury you in the ground,

La da da da da,

I'm gonna bury you with my sound,

I'm gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face,

I'm gonna...

Princess Bubblegum: Marceline, that's too distasteful!
Marceline: Oh, you don't like that? Or do you just not like me?!
Sorry I don’t treat you like a goddess,

Is that what you want me to do?

Sorry I don’t treat you like you’re perfect,

Like all your little loyal subjects do,

Sorry I’m not made of sugar,

Am I not sweet enough for you?

Is that why you always avoid me?

That must be such an inconvenience to you well,

I’m just your problem,

I’m just your problem,

It's like I'm not, even a person, am I?

I’m just your problem

Well, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to justify what I do

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to prove anything to you

I’m sorry that I exist

I forget what landed me on your blacklist,

But I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn’t have to be the one that makes up with you, so

Why do I want to? Why do I want to…

To… bury you in the ground and drink the blood from your… Ugh!

See?! See!!!
Oh please CN make a new breakthrough to the world
Same sex relationship isn't taboo anymore, it is a pure love
Same like hetero..
I don't care no matter what I happen I'll fight to death to promote marcy x pb and makes them approve like Shiznat!

Like sheznek said! Margum is my cartoon shiznat!!! XD
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Weto: I downloaded your Bubbline comic earlier, but like a lot of things recently, I haven't looked at it yet. x_X Been busy. I'll look at it after finals this weekend. XD

Neko: Don't watch the episode "Burning Low!" DDDX It'll stab your Bubbline feels!
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:10 pm

@dashy: hehehe don't problem, take your time! I've got plan for next margum

I did watched Burning Low episode
And I think we still have hope dashy did you know why?? Because finn is already decided FP as his GF and PB being a little jealous because you know someone used gung ho about you just decided to walk away ;3
Think in positive way

Its good, because finally PB now finn already had someone, plus she's going so nuts its about FB is really unstable.
Just wait second comic of marcy. Luu told me after the scream queens. This month another marcy comic will release!! X3
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:15 pm

wetochan wrote:I did watched Burning Low episode
And I think we still have hope dashy did you know why?? Because finn is already decided FP as his GF and PB being a little jealous because you know someone used gung ho about you just decided to walk away ;3
Think in positive way

Its good, because finally PB now finn already had someone, plus she's going so nuts its about FB is really unstable.
Just wait second comic of marcy. Luu told me after the scream queens. This month another marcy comic will release!! X3

That is true. PB should cuddle up with Marcy to get comfort... then they should hook back up. >3 CN shouldn't do a stupid love triangle; Finn and FP are clearly in love with one another so PB should just go with Marcy. -pushes them together- XD C'mon, CN! Take a step in the right direction!!

Second comic? I haven't even been able to get a hold of Scream Queens! DX
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:31 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:
wetochan wrote:I did watched Burning Low episode
Think in positive way

That is true. PB should cuddle up with Marcy to get comfort... then they should hook back up. >3 CN shouldn't do a stupid love triangle; Finn and FP are clearly in love with one another so PB should just go with Marcy. -pushes them together- XD C'mon, CN! Take a step in the right direction!!

That's mah girl! Fellow Margum worshipper~
PB never intended too involved stupid love triangle she's didn't have same feeling like finn used to
Remember PB rejected finn so many times!!

I do understand how pb's feeling being little jealous, like your toy taken away. That's it

Yeah CN come on!!! Adventure is not for kids show!! Its so obvious they did put a heavy stuff there
Like mild languange!! And all AD watcher is teenager to adult!!!

If AD team I didn't approve PB x Marcy the second comic will never be release
See?? See?? We still have hope
And I'll do my best to make them into canon!! Not only us
Even japs watcher make PB and marcy together on pixiv the fanarts is so crazy dashy
They are the top shipping character now!
I'm so proud one of margum worshiper

Awww... Do you have a friend who able to help you to get the comic? I'm so grateful luu willing to help me.. I'm from indonesia... Get that comic like a dream
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:19 pm

I'm not going to panic about the events in Burning Low (good episode btw!) Like I finished telling Puppeh a while ago, PeeBee is more jealous of the idea that Flamie is prettier than her. Finn used to find PeeBee attractive at one point, didn't he? So it's only natural to get a little jealous when you see your lapdog lusting over another. Especially when that other is a princess. XD I love how we're digging deep into a children's show. Just goes to show that this series has a lot going for it. Shizuru Fujino

Btw, honey, issue 2 will be releasing this month! Guess issue #1 will have a travel partner when I return to Indonesia. ^_~ Hope you don't mind that I take a quick peek inside issue #2 to discover something new about the Marceline prequel. My expectations are quite high at this point; show us that MarGum (aka Bubbline) that they were a couple at one point.

Here is the possible artwork for the second issue, guys. Including variant covers! Remember baby, the point of variant covers is to collect them all since they're done by different comic artists.:

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] 55-50010

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Marcel10

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] 56-50010

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] 57-50010
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Awwwww baby!! I love cover number 2!! PB and Marcy sitting on the floor
They looks so ghei there!!! Megusta!!!!
XD

Btw the last part of the I'm just your problem lyric

Marceline: Why do I want to? Why do I want to…

It does makes me imagine or wondering Marcy want to push PB in the ground and kiss her or worst she wanted more than smooch!! Hahahahahaha!!!
Blame My evil rotten hardcore yurifan girl brain. XD
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:47 pm

wetochan wrote:Awwwww baby!! I love cover number 2!! PB and Marcy sitting on the floor
They looks so ghei there!!! Megusta!!!!
XD

Btw the last part of the I'm just your problem lyric

Marceline: Why do I want to? Why do I want to…

It does makes me imagine or wondering Marcy want to push PB in the ground and kiss her or worst she wanted more than smooch!! Hahahahahaha!!!
Blame My evil rotten hardcore yurifan girl brain. XD

XD Yes! That's my second favorite cover! I'm hoping they go with that or the fourth cover. It's cute to see them just hanging around, practicing, eating pizza and listening to records. XD Reminds me of my own life, minus the practice. >:3 I should practice with my guitar again. So lezeh~

Hahahahaha! If Marcy actually wants to pin PeeBee to the ground and have her way, then she's gonna find it quite challenging. PeeBee is a princess, one who lives by the rules of etiquette. She will play hard to get with Marcy so much, but that will only make the Vampire queen try harder. Viola It works both ways for me.

>:3 Don't wash your rotten yuri brain, Puppeh! LEAVE IT TO ROT AND SMELL! THAT WAY, YOU CAN COME UP WITH MORE STEAMEH DOUJIN IDEAS! *O*/

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:44 am

No, I'm in Japan on a military base so they don't sell those comics here. T_T Amazon is equally unhelpful and confusing. >=/

----

I have a new view on Burning Low. <3 My friend opened my eyes about the show when I was being all pouty about the very end when Jake asks if PB is jealous and PB responds with "Shut up," and told me this:

According to my friend Torchi:
Oh! Yeah, that part I kind of took it as she's jealous of Finn being in a relationship not that she is jealous of FP dating Finn. If that makes any sense.
Because early on in the episode she was talking about duty and making sacrifices and all that junk. So, in my interpretation (or head cannon) I see that she was talking from experience.
PB: "Sometimes you want someone and you want to kiss them and be with them but you can't because of your duties"

Current headcanon: PB couldn't be with Marcy because of her responsibilities!! PB should run away from the castle for a couple days so she can make up with Marcy! ;_______;

Last edited by SpiralDasher on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:08 am

Awwww!!! Man!! Dashy you right!!!!!
Your conclusion is make sense!!!
So maybe PB and Marcy were in relationship before, but because her duties
That's why they broke up!!!!! Or ended so badly!!
Ugh Marcy scream queens issues no 2 will explain further what exactly goin on.

Awww.. PB you're too much calculating stuff...
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 am

Guys!! Take a look what I've found!!
And official artwork from Natasha Allegri itself
(The. Official character design of Adventure time team)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57089/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/9/97/Bonnibel_and_Marceline_-_Vampire_Orientation_-_by_Natasha.png

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/92/a4/adventure,time,illustration,natasha,allegri-92a46e0e22f329db60ba28c7c797355e_h.jpg

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/1a/bc/adventure,time,illustration,natasha,allegri-1abcee3b4e26f31936449f56bfa93c4c_h.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2012/03/comics-6.jpg

Wahahahaha!! She's also draw yuri haruchiru!!
She's mah hero!!!

wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:49 am

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Comics10

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Messed10

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr10

Aw!! Man!! It does also approves our fandom!!
Natasha itself likes MarGUM!!!
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:56 am

Oh yeah! Natasha! She runs her own "Ask Sugarless Gum" tumblr here: http://asksugarlessgum.tumblr.com/

I highly suggest going back through some of the artwork she's done in response to the questions. Some of them are quite naughty cute!! <333

One of my favs is when Peebles calls Marcy "Marmalade" as a pet name! ~>w<~ So cooooot!! <333
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:11 am

A pic for you guys xD

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Tumblr_m7nl4d9IG01rb64foo1_500
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:29 am

Awwww!!! Thanks deppy
That pic is so cute!! Mah another crack for today,

@dashy: btw that's tumbler link really Natasha's work?? How did you know??
Because the art looks little bit different on her Natazalia tumblr. If its true I'm so happay!! XD
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:00 pm

P.Bubble is way tooo commited to her wrok as a princess....
So maybe, just as you said she broke up with Marcy.
And maybe her kingdom wouldn't look at her with good eyes if she had a relationship with the Vampire Queen.... T_T
But how can you not love Marcy!! And her bass skillz are superb!!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Yeah! But who know what's gonna happen both of them in series because the series itself kept movin foward.
Maybe Marcy and PB reconcile or still being feud each other because of their ego?
But we all know in deep both theirs heart. Marcy and PB wanna makes up. But on what was missing shown a good sign. PB still take care of Marcy gave to her. And she's blush. Just like I'm just your problem lyric Marcy thought PB hates her and doesn't want close to her.
And in Burning low episode implies PB put first priority of her duties than anything
Here we go again.. In the end their main core of problem it is are Misunderstood
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Here's a small update concerning issue #2 of Scream Queens. This time, Marcy and crew are introduced to their new manager....BUBBLEGUM!? Who acts like a regular Kim Fowley! Now that's what I call a manager! Read here:

Now that Princess Bubblegum is properly prepared to rock, it's time to meet the band...the groovy ghoulish SCREAM QUEENS! Written and drawn by acclaimed cartoonist Meredith Gran (OCTOPUS PIE) and featuring a back-up story from TBA (TBA), with variant covers by Yuko Ota (JOHNNY WANDER). ADVENTURE TIME #1 and #2 sold out before they hit stores! Don't miss out!

I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Prv13110
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Prv13111
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Prv13112
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Prv13113
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Prv13114
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Prv13115
I'm just your problem: Princess Bubblegum x Marceline [Adventure Time] Prv13116

Adventure Time Presents: Marceline & the Scream Queens

Enlarge

Story by
Meredith Gran, Faith Erin Hicks

Art by
Meredith Gran, Faith Erin Hicks
Colors by
Lisa Moore
Letters by
Steve Wands
Cover by
JAB, Lisa Moore, Shelli Paroline, [more...]
Publisher
Boom! Studios
Cover Price:
$3.99
Release Date
Wed, August 8th, 2012

Set your calenders for the 8th! Mikoto Minagi

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next