Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy?

+4
Kuga Natsuki
hildebrant
Luu Sky Sapphire
depression76
8 posters

Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy? Empty Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy?

Post by depression76 Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:40 pm

A complete foil to the other thread xD Any moment in the two series that made you grin or made your heart skip a beat hahaha! Post here!

For me...let's see...

Ah it's somewhere in the last episode...was it, in otome. When the four columns, Sara Kruger Viola and Zhang, Materialized together. That made me happy because damn, first time the columns did that in a synch! If only Maia was there.. Dx The Otome Ranger would be complete, haha.

What's yours?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy? Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Ah man, so many to list as the Mai-Series shared a lot of triumph to overcome the heartbreak. Easily the scene in Mai-HiME Episode 26 where Natsuki battled Shizuru, only to end up kissing her and telling her how she felt about her. No matter what the cynics say, Natsuki was very honest with her feelings for Shizuru, but she knew Shizuru had to be stopped in order for Mai to stop the Obsidian Lord. Out of all the Carnival arc HiME battles, this was the most personal. Shizuru Fujino became Natsuki's most precious person and it's easy to understand why. To see them revived with Shizuru weeping and Natsuki forgiving her, that elevated the series to a whole new level. Forgiveness is a dying work of art. To see it painted before my eyes by Natsuki Kuga, the lone wolf of all people, brought me great joy. It's a symbol of hope in a world with none.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy? Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy?

Post by hildebrant Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:30 am

Yuuichi sliding in to save Mai from a sword strike from Reito. Mai admitting that she loves Yuuichi in the final omake. Reito being punished by the HiME in the OVA, Yuuichi helping Mai to feel better in the rain and Yuuichi shouting out loud that he loves Mai
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:10 am

Basically episode 26 in general XD That episode is FULL of happy! Also of course that infamous Natsuki-kissing-Shizuru scene. That scene brings out feelings from happiness to sadness. Well, for me at least, for personal reasons. What else... OH! The HiME special episode, when the girls were trolling Kanzaki XD NEVER piss off a large group of girls! hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy? Lmao
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:06 pm

The cooking contest will always be my favorite episode. The slow motion of the cake following and seeing the face's of Natsuki and Nao always makes me laugh. Oh and the Shiznat scene in the second to last episode. Nothing beats that episode!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:07 pm

So many to list tbh. I've been a long-time fan of the series, so going back to it always produces quite a bit of nostalgia. Some are happy, others are sad. I would say the classic moment when Mikoto bites into the curry bread outside the Kendo Club or when Mai is trying to bath her. Scenes like that always put a grin / smile on my face!

Other scenes make me feel the pain Mikoto is going through, such as her longing to find the meaning behind true friendship, only to have her feelings get crushed right before her eyes. Mikoto's sufferings always leave me with an emptiness inside. But when I see Mikoto and Mai getting along, it always makes me happy.

Basically any scene with Mikoto and Mai in it is bound to produce some sort of feeling inside me.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:34 pm

All time favourite? Probably Haruka vs. tank.

crimsonYukito wrote:Basically any scene with Mikoto and Mai in it is bound to produce some sort of feeling inside me.
Good call - and might I say: welcome to the Forum! Happy
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:17 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:All time favourite? Probably Haruka vs. tank.

crimsonYukito wrote:Basically any scene with Mikoto and Mai in it is bound to produce some sort of feeling inside me.
Good call - and might I say: welcome to the Forum! Happy

Thanks ^^ I had wanted to discuss Mai-HiME having taken it off the shelf last week, but had no one to really talk about the series with. Glad to be apart of this Community !!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:57 pm

firesphere306 wrote:The cooking contest will always be my favorite episode. The slow motion of the cake following and seeing the face's of Natsuki and Nao always makes me laugh. Oh and  the Shiznat scene in the second to last episode. Nothing beats that episode!

Haruka's team's cake went all Matrix on everyone; all just to highlight Shizuru not giving a single untapped FUCK. HAHAHAHA!

hime - Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy? PDVD_095
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:33 am

From Mai-Otome, there were quite a number of scenes that were great in it. ALL Arika and Nina scene-time together was great, as well as all Haruka and Yukino scene-time. :3

I liked the scene when Arika and Nina were chasing after the thief-en kid who had stolen Nina's locket that Sergay had given her. I liked how there was a distinction in the original alley scene as well between the speed in which Arika possessed over Nina in terms of agileness (When they had caught Mashiro from falling off the roof of that building.)

I loved all the background scene/writing on Sprite Forest, and how Mai got the Fire Stirring Ruby there, even though I can't remember the details of it, and also the special that went into more detail about that with
Mikoto's origin :

The octagon battles that took place to test the Otome's strength were great too, and everything else saving Shiho's obsession on cursing Arika and others with the Maki-Maki's! XD

ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by WindbloomLenaRena Sun May 20, 2018 10:10 pm

mai otome episode 23 ,were arika learns she really is rena/lenas daughter and we find out shes related to alyssa Mahou Alyssa  XD, also in the
same epsode were mashiro ask miyu if she nows anything about her and miyu tells her she don't now anything about her and ask her if she nows anything about the master of the pure white diamond and tells her "A true leader or king is no controlled by there birth but rise by there own will & lays down a path and dose what needs to be done "  Miyu
WindbloomLenaRena
WindbloomLenaRena
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 4
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

https://the-fictional-dreamer.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down