Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship

4 posters

Go down

youko - Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship Empty Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Yohko Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship Yohko

youko - Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship Vlcsnap-2012-07-22-19h25m15s156
youko - Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship Vlcsnap-2012-07-22-19h25m01s21
youko - Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship Vlcsnap-2012-07-22-19h26m36s193
youko - Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship Vlcsnap-2012-07-22-19h28m12s127

---

The Maura Isles of the Mai-HiME/Otome fandom, Youko (or Yohko) is a favorite among Mai-Series fans. Mainly those who ship her with her best friend, Midori Sugiura. This thread will house anything Youko related, including images, videos and discussion on her character from the Mai-HiME universe and Mai-Otome universe.

Midori Sugiura and an unsuspecting passenger who I shall not name, decide to take a ride with Youko Sagisawa (in her Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution). The beautiful nurse at Fuuka Academy.

They should of stayed home...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

youko - Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship Empty Re: Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Oh Youko... you and your sexy belly.

Has anyone else ever wondered how she ended up in Garderobe...? Or is it just me?
Or maybe there was an explanation and I just completely missed it?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

youko - Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship Empty Re: Youko Sagisawa/Helene's medical office of worship

Post by SpiralDasher Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:52 am

-sets up a tent- :3

---

XD!! Poor Chiyo-chan. First Yukari and now Youko, she never catches a break. But I do have to who would win in a race: Youko (Mai Hime), Yukari (Azumanga Daioh) or Sei (Marimite)?

ookamidesu wrote:Has anyone else ever wondered how she ended up in Garderobe...? Or is it just me?

I have before. Pretty sure it's never explained how she ends up in Garderobe. (Unless it's explained during that huge exposition monologue Youko gives Arika at the beginning. I was fangirling over a certain character having a bigger role zoning out during that part.) She leaves Aswad because of a disagreement (not an argument, but a full blown disagreement in their core views about helping Aswad) with Midori when they were younger. (Pretty sure at least. It's been a few years since I last watched Otome.)

What I'm curious about is: how is Youko combating the virus? Did they put nanomachines in her too? Doesn't that make her a non-contracted Otome, like Yukariko? Is that why she aged and not Midori?

-tableflip- Damn you Sunrise!! DX
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:26 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Oh Youko... you and your sexy belly.

Has anyone else ever wondered how she ended up in Garderobe...? Or is it just me?

The belly Midori has the privilege of licking. >:3 Lucky history obsessed woman!!!

Midori : It's not like I have a choice!

Yohko : Come here, Midori...~

I don't think it's ever explained, even in the audio dramas. Like Demon said, it must of been some disagreement with the Aswald. There were photos of a young Youko Helene hanging around the Aswald, mainly Midori and Rad Reito. Their goals to recover ancient techology was something Youko didn't agree with. Knowing her gift with medicine and technology, she found a haven with Garderobe Academy. I forgot if the Aswald knew about this decision in the past, not that it matters. Midori wouldn't of let any agitated member of Aswald lay one finger on Youko for making the choice and career she felt was right. She's better than that.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Yohko is...Yohko. >.>;

All I could say is I respect her knowledge for being able to be the head of the science department. Intelligence is the key. :3

I'm pretty much stumped here.... ^^;
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Yohko is...Yohko. >.>;

All I could say is I respect her knowledge for being able to be the head of the science department. Intelligence is the key. :3

I'm pretty much stumped here.... ^^;

That's all? *laughs hard* Maybe it was too much to ask for someone to explain the complexity and depth of someone who didn't get much screen time in either series. It's a shame too since the woman is not only beautiful, she's the Maura Isles of the Mai-Series.

Least ya tried, kid. As a reward for this, I will reward you a free custom rank. I don't offer these much, but I can tell you really fried your brain trying to come up with anything on Youko.

Yohko <333333333
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:That's all? *laughs hard* Maybe it was too much to ask for someone to explain the complexity and depth of someone who didn't get much screen time in either series. It's a shame too since the woman is not only beautiful, she's the Maura Isles of the Mai-Series.

Least ya tried, kid. As a reward for this, I will reward you a free custom rank. I don't offer these much, but I can tell you really fried your brain trying to come up with anything on Youko.

Yohko <333333333
Actually I thought of something else while I was gone for the few time I was. And thanks~
I actually did cause there were many things asked of me today @_@
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:04 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Actually I thought of something else while I was gone for the few time I was. And thanks~
I actually did cause there were many things asked of me today @_@

You did? What is it? If you came up with anything more for Youko, don't keep it to yourself. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You did? What is it? If you came up with anything more for Youko, don't keep it to yourself. >:3

Hm...it's a bit difficult to say this...I guess you could say that she never really left Aswad in a way in some sense? The fact that she stopped Midori, although she would have with anybody else, meant something. Yohko could have easily tried to forget everything possible of Aswad but she did not. She simply didn't want to, and it made her a strong person, you could say.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down