Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight Flowers Manga

Go down

Moonlight Flowers Manga Empty Moonlight Flowers Manga

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:33 pm

psyduck
It's been a while since I posted a recommendations so here it goes.

It's a manga called: Moonlight Flowers by Tsukumo Mutsumi.

Moonlight Flowers Manga 6f960eb61c3f5a543125980c2ec21c1e4ff0840b18d0714d760eac94

Plot: There is this woman who's engaged named Sahoko. After many years during a high school reunion she meets again with Kaoru, a woman who used to be her best and closest friend during high school. When they meet Sahoko learns that Kaoru has became an independent and successful flower designer. So Kaoru offers Sahoko to make her wedding bouquet.
As the time for the wedding gets closer, Kaoru starts to feel a bit doubtful but gets married anyway, much to Kaoru's dismay and sadness...but things doesn't end here....

This one is a very old manga (around the year 1989), and it kind of shows the point of view regarding same gender couples at that time in Japan.
I really liked the plot because it had romance and drama and angst as well; yeah, it can make you cry. You could say it's yuri from the old school. It focuses more in the emotions than in the sex itself (like other titles), even though it has it smexy scenes.
Just as I said, it's an old school yuri manga, so expect to see a bit more mature character design, not so childish neither cute. But still it's very likeable.
I really recommend this since it could be considered a classic of the old yuri genre.

It's not long (just one volume), so give it a try and check it out. You can read it at mangafox.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down